Often businesses and HR experts find it difficult handling bulky tasks manually and end up resorting to an automated system that will help in carrying out the bulky task with a click of a button and doing it efficiently.
ADP Payroll has rated the best Payroll software for HR professionals with plans and features that make HR Payroll task easy, simple, and accurately done. However, I would like you to have a glimpse of how ADP Payroll works to know if it’s the best fit for your business.
What is ADP Payroll?
ADP Payroll is a process by which HR professionals pay salaries or remuneration to employees (permanent or temporary) or contractors (short or long term). There are a lot of payroll companies and solutions in the market these days and ADP Payroll is one of the largest companies among them.
About ADP Payroll
ADP has multiple solutions for running employee payroll based on company size & employee headcount. It caters to almost all kinds of companies and can run payroll in 200+ countries.
ADP Payroll is a customizable, flexible, and scalable payroll solution which can calculate Gross & Net Employee payments, generate payslips and even do the payment. Based on type packages, ADP can manage all HR services ranging from EE data management to time management and EE helpdesk.
How Does the ADP Payroll System Work?
One major reason why HR professionals choose ADP payroll is its simplicity and accuracy. Primarily, it automates your task, in that, with a click of a button you can execute your payroll task, a goodbye to manual input method of keying in employees information such as tax rate, hours worked, salary, etc. following its execution one after the other. With ADP software you can automatically process and approve the payroll for payment.
The Amazing thing about ADP payroll is that the software is deployed to function on PC and mobile phone. Which simply means you can execute the task on the go. But you will have to be signed in to your account, if you don’t have an account yet, you might need to create one.
How to Run ADP Payroll
You can process payroll online, with the ADP payroll mobile app on iOS and Android devices, and personal computer. Once the hours of each employee are added into the software each pay period, the payroll software calculates each employee’s paycheck based on their wage rate or salary. It automatically calculates deductions for things like tax, health benefits, and retirement contributions.
ADP Payroll WorkCenter
Maybe you have inquiries or some things to clarify, you can contact ADP payroll workcenter using their customer care service line. More so, their professional payroll staff is available 24/7 to provide answers to all inquiries.
ADP Payroll Services – Features of ADP Payroll for small, medium and large scale Businesses
- Payroll system – Fast, easy, accurate payroll and tax. Save time and money.
- Time & Attendance Management – Track hours worked, manage time-off requests, and seamlessly integrate with payroll.
- Employees Improvement – recruitment, retirement, and getting the very best out of your people.
- Employee benefits – Employee benefits, flexible administration, and business insurance.
- HR – Best practices, advice, and HR consulting.
- Outsourcing & PEO – Focus on what matters most by outsourcing payroll and HR tasks.
- Add-on Integration – Quickly connect ADP solutions to popular
ADP Payroll Pricing
ADP runs its pricing based on the company’s size and HR system. ADP pricing is based on what the company needs depending on the size and features the company wants to access. So, there is no monthly or annual price tag, rather companies purchase payroll packages according to their size and what they need at a time.
Here are the packages and the number of employees and features allowed in a package;
Small Businesses – (1-49 employees)
The ADP payroll package for small businesses that have employees ranging from one to forty-nine is in an essential package with features such as;
- Wage management.
- Tax Payment
- Employers perks.
Medium businesses – (50-999 employees)
ADP Workforce is more robust packages that focus more on HR management and improvement added with the common Payroll system in the small business packages and it comes with features such as;
- Tax reporting and compliance.
- Time management.
- Talent performance and improvement.
- Insurance management.
Large Scale Businesses – (1000 employees and above)
The more businesses expand the more likely new employees will be hired. ADP is in such a way, that as the business grows ADP services will still serve such business in a more flexible yet simple and accurate. Especially when it comes to expansion in different states and countries where different compliances to law and regulations are required. ADP packages for large scale business helps in adapting to compliance issues, laws, regulations, and changing tax rates experienced in different states and countries. With the large scale packages which are specifically designed to serve companies and businesses covers;
- Specific industrial services (hospitality, manufacturing, financial institution, retail services, etc.)
- Employee benefits management with additional perks.
- Analyze employee performance and increase the company’s productivity.
- Customized software that allows employee access to information such as; daily clock in and out, time off request, pay stubs, change withholding allowance, add health insurance dependent, carry out the direct deposit to an employee bank account, managers access to employees basic information, work team, and can text employees using the ADP customized software.
ADP Services – How to Sign up and start Using ADP Services
If with the above information on how ADP works, its features, and dependability, you finally want to start using their services but still not convinced. You can try out the basic demo of different packages on the ADP platform to see how it works before purchasing. More so, the new client enjoys a bonus for two months as well as free quotes on some packages and services.