Headquartered in Charlotte North Carolina, and founded in San Francisco, Bank of America is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. Currently, Bank of America is ranked as the world’s largest commercial bank. The bank currently has thousands of American locations around the country.
Bank of America operates about 17,000 ATMs for the convenience of its customers. It also offers digital banking services to about 39 million people, with over 31 million who make use of the mobile banking services.
Finding the Closest Bank of America Branch
You can find the nearest Bank of America branch location to you via the internet. Additionally, you can also find hours as well as driving directions for the location you are interested in visiting.
To find the nearest Bank of America branch close to you:
- Visit the Bank of America website.
- Hover your cursor over the “Locations” button to open the drop-down menu with a search box.
- Place your cursor in the box and key in the address, ZIP code or landmark, if you know it. Alternatively, you can simply key in a state name
- Tap on “Go”.
- Where you have the “Locations” page, you’ll notice a blue button under the Bank of America symbol which reads “Find locations with…..”. Tap on it and you’ll get to a drop-down menu with various options to refine your search results. Thereafter you can check the following options – “Express financial center”, “Accepts appointments”, “Night deposits accepted”, “ATM Services Available” etc.
- After clicking on your desired option, click on “Done” this will bring up your result.
- In order to get directions to the location of your choice, tap on “Directions”. This is located at the bottom of each Bank of America branch listing in the results. As you click on it, you’ll get a notice which states that you are leaving the Bank of America website.
- Tap on “Continue” to be redirected to Google maps where you can find driving directions to the location you want.
Bank of America Branches
Bank of America has a total number of 4,300 locations throughout the United States. This covers for 37 states in the U.S., plus Washington, D.C. with branches.
States that have 1-10 locations
- New Mexico
States with 11 to 20 locations are:
States with 21-50 Bank of America locations are:
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington D.C.
States with 50 to 100 locations:
- North Carolina
States with more than 100 Bank of America locations
- California – 456
- Florida – 219
- Massachusetts – 209
- New Jersey – 229
- New York – 166
- Texas – 137
If you are in the United States, you now know how to find the nearest Bank of America locations close to you. You can use the simple steps mentioned above to easily find a location that is close to you to carry out your banking transactions with Bank of America.