Bank of America stands as the largest bank with over 31 million active mobile users and 39 million active accounts. By the same token, Bank of America offers unique user-friendly online and mobile banking services for customers. Moreover, Those who are new to the Bank of America portal or those who have been finding it difficult to log in can use the steps we will be outlining here shortly to set up and access their account.
Bank of America Login Page Guide
Logging In to Your Bank of America Account From a Computer
If you are using a computer, you can easily log onto your Bank of America account with ease. Can I get the guide on how to complete my Bank of America Login page from here? Simple yes. As a matter of fact, it just requires few steps and you’ll be there. Let’s see how it’s done:
- Firstly, Visit the Bank of America home page
- Thus, Key in your online ID and passcode
- Then, Tap on the “Sign In” link
Benefits of Setting Up Bank of America Online Banking
Setting up an online account comes with benefits that make accessing your account from the Bank of America portal easy. Be that as it may, Apart from being able to access your account on a 24/7 basis, you can do the following:
- Order Checks
- Change address
- Also, Deposit checks
- Set a travel notice
- Set up custom alerts
- Make money transfers between accounts
- Again, You can Pay bills
- Track spending and budgeting
- Lastly, Replace cards
Logging In to Your Bank of America Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
To log in using the mobile app:
- Visit the Google Play Store or iTunes Store and download the Bank of America app.
- Click open the app
- Next, Key in your online ID and passcode
- Lastly, Tap on the “Sign In” link.
How to Recover a Forgotten Username or Password
Without your username or password which are your login details, you will not be able to access your online account. Thus, to recover them, do this:
- Firstly, Visit the Bank of America “Forgot Online ID and Passcode” page.
- Key in the last six digits of your card or account number into the blank space provided.
- Then, Key in your Social Security number or Tax ID Number.
- Where you do not have a Social Security number or Tax ID Number, you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Also, On the new page, enter your checking or savings account number in the blank space provided.
- Thereafter key in the last six digits of your ATM or debit card.
- Lastly, Then key in your PIN number.
How to View Your Bank of America Statement Information
Apart from viewing your statement information in mobile and online banking, you can also view your statement by viewing check images online. Be that as it may, you can either view, print as well as download statements from the past 36 months.
You can view these statements electronically or have them mailed directly to you. As you log into your online banking account, you can decide to go paperless, where you will only get emails when a new statement is available to view. Thus, to go paperless:
- Firstly, log into your account
- Select “Profile Settings”
- Lastly, Opt for “Paperless Settings”.
You are not charged a fee for going paperless and it also environmentally friendly.
Contacting Bank of America If You Have Trouble With Your Account
There are various mediums you can use to contact Bank of America if you have questions or concerns as regards any of your Bank of America accounts. Here they are:
- Bank of America Customer Service – 800-432-1000
- Outside the U.S. – 1-315-724-4022
- Spanish – 800-688-6086
- Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing – 800-288-4408
If you are a Bank of America customer, you’ll get access to online representatives from Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST.
To contact them on weekends, you’ll get access to customer service from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Saturday) and 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Sunday). For the U.S.
and international callers, the customer service lines are open until 11 p.m. on weekdays and 8 p.m. on weekends.
For the deaf or hard of hearing individuals, the line is open until midnight on weekdays and 8 p.m. on weekends.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Setting up online banking as a Bank of America customer offers you the convenience of banking right from your home. Thus, with online banking, you don’t need to visit a Bank of America physical location to pay your bills, request a new card, or carry out any other bank transaction.
Bank of America also gives you the added benefit of creating custom alerts and tracking your balance from your phone.
Also, you can add a digital wallet and even get access to chat with Erica the virtual financial assistant. The gains of online banking are enormous and can better be experienced than told.