When you carry out your bank of America login online, you will be able to apply for a credit card online. You’ll also, activate your card, make payments and discover loans and investments. Bank of America stands as one of the biggest and most recognized banks in America and also in the world. It stands as a multinational and financial service institution in North Carolina and has tons of account users and business partners all around the globe.
Bank of America has a Bank of America online banking services which cover all over the world. On the platform, there’s the availability of banking services to subscribers such as credit card applications, loan applications, online account opening, wealth management and so much more.
BOA has worked at simplifying how its customers do transactions online without stress. Thus if you want to apply for one of its credit cards, login online, or carry out any other credit card activity, they can do so online. Customers can also get the help they need online in the comfort of their homes.
What can you do at www.bankofamerica.com?
There are lots of things you can do on the BOA portal, let’s see them:
- Get access to business tips
- Open an account
- Apply for an online ID
- Apply for a credit card
- Get updates on what’s happening to your account as well as to the bank as a whole.
- Get updates about the credit cards reward and incentives
- With the latest dedicated advocates and technology, you can make business fun. Also you can find out about global banking and markets
- Work with Merrill in getting access to banking convenience and global research and the Bank of America, N.A.
These are just a few of what you stand to gain on the BOA portal.
Bank of America Login
To log into the BOA portal, you are to follow the following steps:
- Launch your web browser
- Log into the BOA online web portal at https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login
- Fill out your online ID and password
- Tap on the sign in link to save.
How to Create Bank of America Online ID
If you do not have a BOA online ID or you don’t have an account yet, you can enroll now. Just follow these steps:
- On the BOA portal, scroll to the “Enroll in Online & Mobile Banking”
- Provide the last 6 digits of your Card or Account Number.
- Provide your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN)
- If you don’t have an SSN or TIN, you can get one, or click on the “Don’t have an SSN or TIN” option
- Tick on the “Continue” link
- Type in your email address, username or password
- Follow the prompts to create your online ID.
- Sign out and try using your new online ID to login.
The BOA has also made provision for a BOA app that connects you to your account on a 24/7 basis. Via the app, you get notifications when there is a suspected transaction on your account. You can also via the app find out what new or old product is available for you. Also there’s BOA online customer manager available for your ease of account management.