Best Buy credit cards issued by Citibank can be used to shop at all best Buy store locations nationwide. Credit cards from best buy are best for electronics shoppers who have built good creditworthiness, good spending behavior.
Best Buy credit card is an important and potentially powerful tool that can help you reach your financial goals. But you must use your credit card responsibly in order to enjoy its many benefits. Also, you can apply for Best Buy Visa credit card and earn points in categories outside of Best Buy stores (like dining, groceries, gas, etc.) is a big win as most store-branded credit cards don’t offer this.
General Best Buy Credit Card Features
Some features and benefits of best buy credit card, be it standard and Visa cards are;
- 0% annual fee on best buy Visa Platinum and $59 annual fee on Visa Gold cards
- 49% APR fee.
- 49% introductory rate on balance transfer
- 5% fee on Balance transfer
- 10$ cash advance fee
- Late payment fee up to $39
- Up to $39 returned payment fee
- 0% foreign transaction fee
Cards Offered by Best Buy
Best buy issue two types of consumer credit cards to their store customers with benefits and features that make for easy purchases and rewards programs that keep the best buy shoppers afloat of their spending.
- Best Buy Visa Cards – best buy visa card is accepted anywhere visa card is accepted nationwide. With rewards programs that earn you cashback percentage of every purchase, you make both in best buy stores and outside best buy (2% back in rewards on dining, 1% back in rewards anywhere Visa is accepted). Best buy visa card comes in two forms; Visa Platinum and Visa Gold. Visa cards issued by best buy qualifies for balance transfer, cash advances, 0% annual fee on platinum & $59 annual fee on Gold. With 27.49% APR and $39 late fee payment.
- Best Buy Standard Cards – standard best buy cards are only accepted in best buy stores and come in two forms; the best buy credit card preferred and best buy credit card. With Standard credit card from best buy customers can earn 5% to 6% cashback rewards with 27.49% APR and $39 late fee payment.
Best Buy Credit Card Application – Applying For a Best Buy Visa Card – How to Apply (online & in-store)
To apply for the best buy credit card you must be at least 18. If you are under 21, you must provide proof of your independent income or assets to show that you will be able to repay the amount on your credit. Otherwise, you will need to become an authorized user on your parent’s, guardian’s, or another adult’s account who is over the age of 21. Applying for the best buy credit card, you either apply online or in-store, however, online application of best buy card will require you to sign up at best buy online portal.
Best Buy Account Sign Up
Before the credit card application Citi bank application page, you will need to create an account at bestbuy.com. Following the below instruction will help out in opening the best buy account.
- Visit bestbuy.com
- Navigate to credit cards and tap on it
- Click on manage account
- Tap on “don’t have BestBuy account? Create One” link
- Fill in the required field with your personal information
- Hit on the “Create an account” button.
How to Apply Online
Before apply for any of the credit card issued by best buy; Best Buy Visa Cards; My Best Buy® Visa® Platinum & My Best Buy® Visa® Gold OR Best Buy Standard Cards; My Best Buy® Credit Card Preferred & My Best Buy® Credit Card, you will first know if you are qualified for to apply to buy first checking your creditworthiness through your credit card scores.
To apply for Best Buy Visa Cards you will need a good credit score from 700-749 and a fair credit score from 660-699 to apply for Best Buy Standard Cards.
My Best Buy® Credit Card transactions via mobile wallet may not receive loyalty benefits or promotional financing offers, to eligible for special financing offers and loyalty benefits, always make a transaction with your card in person.
- Visit bestbuy.com
- Navigate to credit cards
- Scroll down and click “Apply Now”
- Sign in to your best buy account using your login credential or create account
- Fill in your personal information, employment status, and income
- Next, follow the rest of the application
NOTE: your best buy card takes about 7-10days to be delivered. More so, you can read more about Best Buy Credit Card Rewards, My Best Buy Programs, and special financing options that you would benefit from at bestbuy.com.
Best Buy Credit Card/My Best Buy Program Features
Enjoy extra perks when you enroll in best buy visa credit card program such as;
- Enjoy sales and special offers
- Free Shipping (conditions apply)
- Free set-up by Geek Squad
- 0% Fraud protection
- Emergency card replacement if lost or stolen
- 24/7 customers services support
- Extended warranty manager support service
- Travel & emergency assistance support services
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Roadside dispatch
Recommended cards – Alternative card Options to Best buy credit card
If you are looking for alternative cashback cards with rewards and bonuses, check out;
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Blue Cash Everyday® from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® from American Express
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Best Buy Credit Card Login
To manage your account and view your statement, pay your bill, monitor your account activity, get exclusive offers, set up alerts you will need to do credit card login at best buy or Citi Bank retail services portal with your login credentials.
- Visit bestbuy.com
- Click credit card
- Manage my account
- Key in your login details
- Sign in
My Best Buy® Credit Card Customer Care Support Line
For inquires and assistance contact a customer representative at 1-888-574-1301
P.O. Box 790441
St. Louis, MO 63179-0441
My Best Buy® Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 9001007
Louisville, KY 40290-1007
My Best Buy® Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Additional Telephone Contact Info
TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired
Outside the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, Call Collect