Discover it Secured Credit Card is designed to help you gain creditworthiness and build or rebuild your credit card history and score. This secured credit card is designed for people who have fair or poor credit and people who are starting to use credit cards for the first time. The Discover it Secured card is best for college students as well.
Like all other secured credit cards, you will need a refundable security deposit of $200 and above depending on the amount of credit limit you would want to access from the applicant authorized bank account.
Apply for Discover it Secured credit card and enjoy 2% cash back on gas stations and restaurants on up to $1,000 in purchases in each quarter and 1% cashback in every purchase made with the card. It’s one card with no annual fee and free FISCO credit score view on the monthly statement, online and on the mobile app for free.
Discover It Secured Credit Card Features
The Discover it card comes with lots of features beyond customers’ imagination and such features have been the reason why its application counts have risen beyond other credit cards like Capital One Secured Master Card, Citi Secured Master Card, and Bank Americard Secured credit card. Below are the features of Discover it card;
- No Annual Fee
- Refundable security deposit
- Transition to a Card accounts with no Security Deposit after 8 months of responsible credit card usage.
- Late Payment won’t increase APR
- No Late Fee on the First Late Payment month
- Reports your credit card activities to all the three credit bureau
- Earn 1% cashback on every purchase
- Earn 2% cashback on the Gas station and restaurants
- Redeem rewards for cash
- Cashback never expires
- Set up free email alerts to monitor your card activities
- 0% fraud liability
- Free card replacement if lost or stolen
- No foreign transaction fee
Discover It Secured Credit Card Application – How to Apply – How to Check Discover It Secured Credit Card Application Status
Applying for a Discover it Secured credit card is easy more so if declined your application won’t affect your credit score as there is no credit score requirement reason being that the secured card is meant to people new to credit and for poor credit users who would want to rebuild their credit history.
Also, if your application is declined Discover will provide you with why your application isn’t approved, your credit score is drawn from your creditworthiness, and which company the reports were obtained from which turn would help you know which credit card to apply next.
How to Apply
To apply you will need to be up to 18 years, with a US address and bank account number with your social security number, and other relevant information like your personal details and employment information if you are not a college student and employed already.
- Visit https://www.discovercard.com/application/website/apply?srcCde=KXPA.
- Enter the required information
- Click the continue button
- Follow on the on-screen instructions to complete your application
How to Check the status of your Discover It Secure Credit Card Application – check your card Application Status
To check your card application status and see if your card is approved or if you stopped at a stage in the application process and would want to continue with the application, you would need your social security number and your Zip code.
- Visit https://www.discovercard.com/application/checkStatus
- Enter your SSN
- Key in your Zipcode
- Tap on the continue button.
How to Build or Rebuild My Credit with Discover It Secured Credit Card
You might wonder in what ways will discover it secured credit card help build or rebuild your credit history, you don’t need to worry about that as your responsible spending and your new creditworthiness reports are been sent to the three credit bureau; TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian.
Customer Support Service
For inquiries and further assistance, you might need to contact the customer care line at 1-800-347-3085.
Discover it Cash Back Credit Card – How to Apply – Activation – Card Features, Reward & Benefits
Cash Back Credit Card issued by Discover is the best credit card choice of 2020. The Discover it Cash Back Credit Card offers unbeatable rewards, 0% APR bonuses with no annual fee. Discover it cash back card also earn 5% cashback on everyday purchases in places like Amazon.com, grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, and on every payment through PayPal, added with unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases.
However, to earn all the mentioned benefits, the card has to be activated on the Discover it online platform using your card details.
Agree with me that when you sign up for a Discover it® Cash Back credit card, amazing offers and features rarely offered by other card issues await you. I would like to keep you notified that Bonuses, cashback, and rewards earned with Discover it® Cash Back card is not automatically credit to you, certain spending cap applies and the card must be activated. Below is the list of features that await you when you apply for cashback cards issued by Discover.
- No annual fee is applicable
- 0% intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 14 months
- Unlimited Cashback Match of all past earned cash back
- 5% back in rotating quarterly categories on up to $1,500 in purchases each quarter
- 1% back on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee applied
- A 3% introductory fee on balance transfer, might increase to 5% when doing balance transfer in the future
- Free FISCO score access
- Monitor your SNN
- First time Sign up bonus within one year of card usage.
Discover It Cash Back Credit Card Application Online
The robust rewards and benefits on the Discover it® Cash Back makes it an irresistible offer for the customer who is looking for a cashback reward card. Here is how to apply for Discover it a Cashback credit card.
What you need to apply for Discover it Cash Back
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Citizenship status
- Employment status
- Monthly housing/rent payment
- Bank account
When you have the above-listed information ready, follow the instruction below;
How to Apply
- Visit https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cash-back/
- Navigate to the cashback card and click apply
- Select card design
- Fill in your personal information
- Tap on the continue button
- Follow the rest of the screen instructions to complete your application.
Activate Discover it Cash Back Card
To start using your new discover it card, you will need to activate it first. Discover it Cashback card is activated in two ways; card activation online and activation via telephone by contacting a customer care service representative at 1-800-347-2683.
Card Online Activation
You can activate your card with or without a login on the discover website. To activate your card online, follow the instructions below;
- Enter the date of birth
- Last 4 digit of your Social Security Number
- Key in the 16-digit card number
- Card expiration date as inscribed on the card
- Input the card 3-digit sequence ID located on the back of the card
- Click continue
How to Redeem Cash Back Reward – Options to Redeem Cash Back
You can withdraw your Discover it cashback reward anytime in no limited amount with exceptions of gift certificates and e-certificate. Cashback can be redeemed as a direct deposit, credit to your credit card, donated to any charity cause, shop on amazon and make payment through PayPal, and through gift cards and finally e-certificates.
Redeem Cashback Bonus online
In the event you want to redeem your cashback bonuses online, you can do that using the below guide;
- Sign in to your card account
- On the dashboard select the Rewards option in the navigation bar
- Next, select “Redeem Cashback Bonus” from the drop-down menu.
- On the redemption page, the total cashback bonus you have redeemable will be shown.
- Tap redeem
- Follow the rest of the instructions
To manage your Discover it card, you will need to be logged in with your login credentials on the login page.
- Visit Discover official page
- Click on the login
- Enter your user ID
- Key in your password
- Select login type
- Hit on the login button.
Customers Care Support
In case you have certain inquiries to make or need assistance, you can contact a customer service care representative at 1-877-587-1605.
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 6103
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103
Customer Service – General Inquiries
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 30943
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943
Discover Gift Cards
P.O. Box 52145
Phoenix, AZ 85027-2145
Discover it Student Cash Back Review
Students who are just starting to build their credit and as well looking forward to earning cashback on every of their day-today spending should give Discover it Student Cash Back a consideration.
Student Cash Back credit card issued by Discover comes with lots of students perks and rewards including statement credit for students who batched good grades. This Discover it Student Cash Back review would help you narrow down your choice to this excellent deserving credit card offered by Discover it to college students.
Discover it Student Cash Back Credit Card Review
Discover it Student cash back credit card offers credit benefits and features that make for excellent spending. Best features of Student cashback card rarely offered by other credit card companies are the unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year. Discover it Student cash back credit card has no minimum spending or maximum rewards. Best credit card for college students with no annual offers the same rewards and new-cardholder bonus as Discover’s regular cash-back cards.
Discover it Student Cash Back Credit Card Features & Benefits
There are amazing features of which we have highlighted a few above but in case you aren’t convinced yet, there is benefits and rewards program designed for college students who are starting to handle credit card that will put you up to with good spending habit and in turn build your creditworthiness.
- A student cashback credit card with no annual fee
- A feature to help students Check FICO Credit Score on monthly statements, mobile and online for free
- Get an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cashback you’ve earned at the end of your first year with no minimum spending or maximum rewards
- Earn 5% cashback on everyday purchases in places like Amazon.com, grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, and when you pay using PayPal, up to the quarterly maximum when you activate.
- Earn unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases
- Earn Good Grades Rewards up to $20 statement credit each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
- Earn 5% Cash Back in rotating categories each quarter up to the quarterly maximum upon card activation
- Discover It Student Cash Back Credit Card is accepted at millions of places Discover card is accepted.
- Payment with Discover it Student cashback is easy and fast
- Emergency card replacement if lost or stolen.
Card Fees & Rates
- No Annual fee charge
- 0% Intro APR for 14 months on purchases and balance transfers
- 3% Intro Balance Transfer Fee until October 10, 2020
- 99% to 22.99% standard variable Purchase APR and up to 5% fee for future balance transfers
- $0 foreign transaction fee
- Enjoy first late fee waive up to $40
- 0% fraud liability with a freeze your account option on our mobile app or website to prevent new purchases with your card.
Discover it Student Cash Back Credit Card Application
Applying for Discover it Student Cash Back Credit Card is easy and most of the students who have applied in time past received a favorable response; in case you are skeptical about being declined. What is required to apply to Discover it Student Cash Back Credit Card is a good credit score from 630 – 689, that said, if you are starting to handle a credit card, you don’t need a credit score no credit history to qualify as it’s deemed you don’t have any of that. However, you must be a citizen of the United States and up to 18 years. More so, you need Social Security number to apply for Discover it Student Cash Back Credit Card.
Building Credit With Discover it Student Cash Back for College Students
The Discover it student cashback is an excellent card for building credit in that your credit history, scores, and credit reports are sent to the three major credit bureaus (TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian), which helps in building credit. With access to your Credit Scorecard that helps you keep track of your credit-building progress and score at each point in time.
Discover it Student Cash Back Credit Card Acceptance
You already know that the two largely accepted credit cards networks are MasterCard and Visa, country wise, Discover It cashback credit card for college students is accepted anywhere MasterCard and Visa is accepted in the United States but has a foreign acceptance limitation.
So college students intending to travel abroad with Discover it student cashback are discouraged not to as there is limited acceptance of Discover’s credit card internationally.
We advise college students with Discover it cashback to opt-in for The Journey Student Rewards Capital One Visa Credit card which offers a similar rewards program, perks, features, rates, and fees with Discover it Student cashback, more so, The Journey Student Rewards Capital One Visa Credit card is accepted internationally and comes with no foreign transaction fee, no annual fee as well as cash back for every dollar you spend and an extra perks for paying your bill on time.
So you might want to give The Journey Student Rewards Capital One Visa Credit card deserving consideration if you are considering spending semester holiday outside the United States.
How to Apply
From all, we have said and what can be drawn from Discover it Student Cash Back Review, it’s no doubt Discover it student cashback is the ideal starter credit card for college students who would want to build their credit at a lower cost and earn while spending. Now that we have taken to this point, it’s now time to decide what next, which is to apply by filling the Discover it Student Cash Back Credit Card Application form on the Discover it Site. It’s expected of you to provide certain information while applying such as;
To apply for the discover it student cashback be sure you meet the above-mentioned requirement and made available the required details.
To apply for Discover it cashback online;
- Visit https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cash-back/chrome.html
- Click on the apply now
- Pick a card design
- Fill in the information required in the appropriate field
- Tap on continue
- Verify your information is correct
- Tap on the Submit application.
How to Activate Your Discover It Student Cash Back
The activation process is simple and easy and can be online or via telephone. Follow the activation guide below;
Online Card activation
- Visit https://card.discover.com/cardmembersvcs/acctxfer/app/Home
- Key in your Date of Birth
- Enter the Last 4 Digits of SSN
- Input your 16-Digit Card Number
- Fill in your Card Expiration Date
- Supply the 3-Digit Sequence
- Hit the continue button to activate
Card Activation Via Telephone
One easy way to activate your credit card is by calling the number printed on the sticker attached to the front of your card, or it might have been printed in the letter the card came with OR call customer care service at 1-(800) 347-0264 to activate your student cash back.
Customer Care Service Support Desk
For further assistance and inquiries call a customer representative via 1-(800) 347-0264.