The Fortiva MasterCard issued by the Bank of Missouri is an unsecured credit card for bad credit scores.
Hence, you can build a good credit score with on-time payments, the card is mostly for people with bad credit or fair credit score ranges.
In this article, we will give you all info you need to know about Fortiva Credit Card.
So, make sure you stay glued to this page to get every juicy info you need.
Now, let’s begin.
Pros and Cons of Fortiva Credit Card
- No security deposit needed
- Access to credit score
- Very high fees, even for a subprime credit card
- No rewards program
- Won’t raise the credit limit on request
www.fortivacreditcard.com Acceptance Code
Fortiva Credit Card is made for people with a low credit score.
Hence, it is for those with a less than perfect credit, or those having issues getting a bank credit card.
However, visit www.fortivacreditcard.com to get your acceptance Code
But, fortivacreditcard.com is subject to certain conditions.
Hence, to be eligible for www.fortivacreditcard.com, you must be at least 18 years old.
And also, a Permanent residence in the USA, Canada, or Mexico.
However, be sure to make your payment on time.
Fortiva Credit Card Benefits
Below are some best benefits of the fortiva Credit Card:
- Free Vantage Score 3.0 (issued by Equifax)
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus
- Mobile app available in Apple Store and Google Play
- $0 fraud charge
- Must receive mail offer in order to apply
Fortiva Credit Card Rates and Fees
- Regular Purchase APR: 22.74% to 36% variable based on creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer APR: 25.74% to 36% variable based on creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer after the first year
- Cash Advance APR: 25.74% to 36% variable based on creditworthiness
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $49 to $175 the first year; up to $49 thereafter
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars.
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
Fortiva Credit Card Highlights
- Earn a 3% Cash Back Reward on Gas, Groceries and Utilities‡
- Earn a 1% Cash Back Reward on all other eligible purchases‡
- Up to $1,000 credit limit subject to credit approval*
- Pre-qualify without affecting your credit score
- No security deposit
- Good anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Free access to your credit score
- $0 fraud charge
How to Activate Your Fortiva Credit Card
The fastest and easiest way to activate your new Fortiva Credit Card is via the Fortiva Account Center.
Once your card is activated, the Fortiva Account Center will give you 24/7 account access from any device.
Hence, follow these steps to respond to your mail offer and request your card:
- Visit, myfortiva.com.
- Click on “Respond to a Mail Offer.”
- Now, enter your acceptance Code in fill in the space provided.
- Then, click on “Submit Code.”
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete your application for a Fortiva credit card.
However, follow these steps below to activate Your Fortiva Credit Card Online:
- Visit, myfortiva.com/my-account
- Then, enter your Username and Password.
- Now, select the “Sign In” option.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Once you’re done, you can now access Your Fortiva Credit Card online.
FortivaCreditCard.com Contact Information
For questions in regards to the Fortiva credit card, please call toll-free at 1-800-443-1305.
This service is available from 8 am to 5 pm on Monday to Friday.
Also, you can send a mail to:
P.O. Box 10555
The Fortiva Credit Card is accessible to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
Also, this credit card does not need a good or great credit score as it is made for those who want to rebuild their credit.
On the other hand, Fortiva also offers a line of personal loans ranging from $500 to $5,000 based on your income and credit score.
Hence, cardholders should download the Fortiva Account Center App at Google Play or App Store.
However, we hope we’ve been able to give you all the info you need to know about Fortiva Credit Card.
Hence, if you have any questions on Fortiva Credit Card, please leave a comment.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
What kind of credit card is Fortiva?
The Fortiva MasterCard is an unsecured credit card for people with bad credit, which means there is no minimum credit score and no security deposit needed.
Does Fortiva increase the credit limit?
Fortiva clearly states in the card member agreement that it does not accept credit limit increase requests.
What is the credit limit on a Fortiva credit card?
The credit limit on the Fortiva credit card is up to $1,000.
Can I use fortiva retail credit anywhere?
Fortiva Retail Credit Card is a private label credit card that can only be used at the retailer’s stores and websites.
Hence, it cannot be used anywhere else.
What is fortiva cash advance limit?
The daily cash advance limit is $505.
Why is my fortiva card being declined?
Your transactions can be declined for any reason, such as:
- Operational matters
- Suspected tricky or illegal activity.
How long does fortiva card take to arrive?
After approval, it can take 7 to 10 business days to get the Fortiva Credit Card via mail.
Can I use fortiva at Walmart?
Walmart does accept Fortiva Retail Credit cards.
How do I cancel my fortiva credit card?
You can cancel your Fortiva credit card Account by sending a mail to:
- Account Services
P.O. Box 105555