Are you confused about how to find a GameStop near me store location, save a store location, coupon deals, store hours, etc., then you can use this store to find out all you need to know about GameStop?
GameStop is an American retail company, that specializes in selling electronics and gaming merchandise. Currently, the company operates over 5,830 stores in the United States and over a dozen countries. Also, GameStop company operates under brands like Micromania-Zing, ThinkGeek, and EB Games.
GameStop was founded in 1984 when it was established as Babbage’s software retailer. As at the time the company opened its first in Dallas, with the help of Ross Perot, who invested in the company early. The company quickly found its niche and started focusing on selling games for the Atari 2600, which was dominant then. By 1987, the company had started selling games for Nintendo and went public a year later.
GameStop Locations Near Me
For now, there are 5,830 GameStop locations in the United States as well as in over a dozen of other countries. You can find GameStop stores in the following countries in addition to the United States: Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Egypt, Italy, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Here are the store locations you would find in the United States in each state:
- Alabama – 59
- Arkansas – 28
- Arizona – 72
- California – 368
- Colorado – 56
- Connecticut – 47
- Delaware – 14
- Florida – 231
- Georgia – 122
- Hawaii – 17
- Iowa – 31
- Idaho – 16
- Illinois – 139
- Indiana – 85
- Kansas – 37
- Kentucky – 71
- Louisiana – 61
- Massachusetts – 72
- Maryland – 81
- Maine – 11
- Michigan – 99
- Minnesota – 43
- Missouri – 59
- Mississippi – 43
- Montana – 10
- North Carolina – 129
- North Dakota – 8
- Nebraska – 21
- New Hampshire – 23
- New Jersey – 109
- Nevada – 39
- New Mexico – 25
- New York – 196
- Ohio – 165
- Oklahoma – 46
- Oregon – 34
- Pennsylvania – 169
- Rhode Island – 12
- South Carolina – 67
- South Dakota – 11
- Tennessee – 88
- Texas – 353
- Utah – 27
- Virginia – 118
- Vermont – 4
- Wisconsin – 54
- West Virginia – 29
- Washington – 70
- Wyoming – 7
There are also other popular locations of GameStop store locations apart from the ones listed above in the United States: Albuquerque, Appleton, Atlanta, Augusta, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, Boise, Bronx, Brooklyn, Charlotte, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbia, Columbus, Coral Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Dayton, El Paso, Fayetteville, Fort Myers, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fresno, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Knoxville, Louisville, Lexington, Lubbock, Memphis, Nashville, Mcallen, Omaha, Pensacola, Reno, Richmond, Rochester, Roseville, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Jose, Spokane, Stockton.
Find GameStop Locations Using Zip Code
- Go to the GameStop official website and look at the map.
- On the map, you will notice some red signs on the map, which represents the different locations close to you.
- Then, if you would like to find GameStop Near Me using the zip code option, then tap on the button situated right below the map.
- Thereafter, enter your zip code on the next page.
See the Closest GameStop Locations Around Me
If you are having difficulties finding a GameStop store location, here I will be listing a helpful list and instructions on how to find a location close to you.
Alter the Area Displayed to You on the Map
If the map does not display the right area, you may have to change it to the one you need. To do this:
- Click on the “View Larger Map” text button option in the map’s left-upper corner.
- Then search for the area you need and tap on the “SEARCH THIS AREA” tab on the next page.
- Then you will get to see the closet location to you.
Get More Information About a Particular GameStop Store
You can find out more about a particular branch of a GameStop store. To do this:
- Choose a store on the map
- Tap on “View Larger Map”
- A page will be displayed helping you to locate the store hours.
Check the GameStop Hours of a Specific Store
To learn more about a GameStop store hour:
- Tap on the store’s red symbol on the map.
- A small map will pop up on the map’s left-upper corner.
- Thereafter, you will see the store’s average rating, address and name and hours.
How to Set Up a Route to a Selected GameStop Location
To create a route to a particular GameStop store, do this:
- Choose the store on the map.
- Tap on the ‘Directions’ buttons at the left-upper corner of the map.
- On the next page you are signed into, specify the starting point of your journey and thereafter choose the most convenient route.
How to Use Your Google Account to Save a Specific GameStop Location
You can also use your Google Maps to save a specific location for later use. Do the following:
- Click on the red sign of your store of preference on the map.
- Tap on the “Save” tab in the map’s left-upper corner. Thereafter, you will be able to get to view the location you seek in the Google Maps app (with your account) at any time.
Read Customer Reviews About GameStop Stores
To read reviews of customers about a particular GameStop Store:
- Choose a store on the map
- Click on “No. reviews” placed right near the rating icon
Then you will be granted access to a particular store’s reviews.
GameStop Store Hours
With so many locations of GameStop stores across the world, you can expect the hours to vary also from state to state or country to country. Thus you can use the guidelines offered above to check a particular store and its hours of operation.
Here are some common GameStop hours in the United States:
- Every day: from 12:00 P.M. –8:00 P.M.
- Every day: from 11:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Take advantage of the GameStop coupons and deals and rack up amazing deals and rewards.
GameStop Credit Card
GameStop offers a pretty decent store credit card, offered by Comenity Bank. Thus if you are a frequent shopper at GameStop, you may want to take advantage of the GameStop credit card to enjoy deals, discounts, and bonuses.