Get Started With Citi Preferred Card Application, Want to be one of the cardholders of the Citi Preferred card? The good news is that you can actually apply for it online without leaving your home. You don’t need to visit a physical bank to apply. Once you have all the required details handy, we will be showing you the steps you can use to apply with ease. But first let’s see what you can get out of the Citi Preferred card.
Citi stands as one of the leading financial institutions which offer banking solutions in the United States. This institution offers a number of cards that meet the needs of different categories of consumers. If you want to apply for any of the Citi cards, you can check through all their card offers to make an informed choice of the card offer that is best for you. After you have made a choice, you can apply for the card using your invitation number. If you want to apply for the Citi Preferred card, you can follow our guide.
What Are the Features of the Thank You Preferred Card?
Want to know the benefits and features of the Thank You Preferred card before you take the bold step of applying for it? Well, here they are:
- After you have signed up for an account, you stand a chance of getting fifteen thousand bonus points.
- Get double points on entertainment and dining out.
- 0% introductory APR for the first year on purchases and balance transfers.
- No annual fee charge.
How To Apply For The Thank You Preferred Card Online
Applying for the Thank You Preferred card online is one of the simplest things you can do. Once you have the required information handy you can take just simple steps to apply:
- You will be visiting the official website of Citi Bank offer page at citi.com/applythankyoupreferredcardnow
- Click on the “Go” option which is close to the search bar.
- On the main page, you will be asked to apply for the card by providing the invitation code sent to you in the first space provided.
- Enter your last name in the next field.
- After supplying both information,, click on the “Proceed to your application” option.
- On the next page, simply follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the card application.