This post is primarily on how to do American Express Card Confirmactivation through the official URL at www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation that provides financial services and products such as Charge cards, Credit cards, Traveler cheques, Corporate banking. Finance; card products like Consumer cards; Card acceptance outside the United States, Card design, ExpressPay, American Express OPEN, Commercial cards and services, Non-proprietary cards, Merchant account, And other services like Insurance and Travel.
American Express Card Confirm is a card activation program initiated by America Express for all new Cardholders. The activation process is designed to register all newly mail America Express card at the express online portal www.americanexperss.com/confirmcard. It became a requirement for all new America Express cardholders to enroll in the ongoing online card activation as, without the online activation, purchases can’t be made with such card.
Card Activation Period
It makes sense to inform all American express cardholders that the ongoing card activation program lasts as long as new cards are been issued to new customers and the activation process is available online every day of the week (7days) and every time of the day (24/7). This is to say that cardholders can visit the website anytime any day to register or confirm their cards.
www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard Activation Process
To activate your Amex card you will need to visit the site at www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard with the 15-digit number inscribed in the card and 4-digit security code(PIN) at the back of the card. With this tow information you can activate your Amex card on the confirm website.
How to Activate Amex Card Online
First to activate Amex card on the Amex site, you would be required to register for an account, the account is what will enable you access to the card online management system.
- Visit the Amex official page at www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- Click on the “Don’t have an Online Account” link.
- Fill the registration form.
- Tap on submit to create an American Express online account.
After creating an account on the platform the next thing is to activate your Amex card, but you need to be logged in with the login details created just right by doing the account sign up on the Amex official account sign up page.
Card Activation Instructions
- Open your browser and visit the URL www.americanexpress.com/confirm.
- You will be prompted to sign in.
- Tap on the login link.
- Key in your username.
- Enter the account password.
- Hit on the login button.
- Next, navigate to activate my card link and tap on it.
- Enter your card number; the 15-digit code on the front part of the card.
- Key in the card security PIN; located at the back view of the card.
- Create security questions.
- Click on activate.
Online Account Access Via American Express Mobile App – Amex App Online on the Go
There is also an online App access for both android and iOS users in App Stores, this makes it easier for cardholders to login and manage their account through their mobile phone or any smart device compatible for the App installation.
Amex App Download& Usage
The App is available on the Google play store for android users and Apple App Store for iOS users. You can simply head to your smartphone app store and use the search bar tool to search for the name of the App “American Express”, click on the download button and sign in with your login credentials after app download and make transactions as well as manage your account on the go.
Card Activation Over the Phone
Cardholders can as well do their card activation through a telephone number provided by the Amex activation support team. The telephone activation can be done by call the American Express card activation phone number at 1-800-362-6033.
Account Management – American Express Online Access
All American Express cardholders can view and monitor their account activities and transaction when they log in with Amex account login details at www.americanexpress.com. When cardholders login to their account the following account features is made available and accessible to them;
- Review billing statements
- View charges, fees, and rates.
- Check and View transaction history.
- Retrieve financial information to Quickbooks Software for book sheet
- Make an online Bill payment
- Set up recurring payments
- Check and keep tracks of rewards points
- Add users who can access their accounts and make transactions.
- Request for a replacement in the event of misplaced card.
- Set up account holder’s profile.
- Change, edit, and update account holders’ information.