Hulu is a streaming service that offers its users the latest Season of TV shows. As well as live TV and classic shows. In addition, it also offers cable TV shows, animation, and many more.
It creates a profile for each user. Profiles allow you to keep track of your favorite movies or shows and help discover new ones. Also, allows you to separate your own shows or movies from your family’s own.
Hulu service will create a primary profile for you automatically. When you create a Hulu account. They use the details you submit during sign-up to do this. Apart from the primary profile, you can create five more profiles. Making it a total of six profiles. Each of these profiles has its own unique content, and viewing history. As well as information and recommendations.
But, these profiles can be deleted except for the primary profile. You can not delete it, you can only edit it. Other profiles created by you can be removed.
Want to delete the Hulu profile? Follow the steps below.
Delete a Hulu profile from the web
Remove the Hulu profile by visiting https://www.hulu.com/. Having done that. Follow this step:
- Log in to your account with your account details or on Facebook.
- Then click on manage profiles.
- Select the profile you want to remove.
- You will see a pop-up window with a pencil icon. Click on the edit pencil
- Then click on delete profile
- Confirm your selection by pressing the red button.
You can follow these steps too when you want to delete a user from the account.
Delete from Android or iPhone
In case you are using Android or iPhone. Follow the steps below to delete your Hulu profile.
- Open the app and log in with your account details.
- Select Manage account
- Click on profiles to view the list of users
- Choose the user you want to delete and click on the pencil icon close to it
- Click on Edit profile
- Click Delete profile
- Confirm your selection by pressing the red button
You could also delete Hulu profiles on Apple TV and Roku. Just have it in mind that all the settings and history will be permanently lost. You cannot recover it
In addition, do you know you can activate Hulu accounts on Roku, Smart TV, and Xbox one?
Yes, you can! You can stream Hulu on any of these devices and many more. But, activating Hulu on this device differs.
How to activate Hulu
The steps below will guide you on how to activate Hulu on different devices.
Activate Hulu on Roku
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote
- Control to go to the Home screen
- Go to the Roku channel store
- Scroll through till you get to the Hulu channel
- Click Add the channel and confirm
- Launch the app to activate it
- Log in with your email address and password
- Select a profile and start enjoying the service
Activate Hulu on Smart TV
The recent version of Smart TV had the Hulu app preinstalled. But in case your TV does not have the app. Use the steps below:
- Navigate to store or App store depending on the TV you are using
- Download, install and launch the Hulu app
- Click on login and activate a system
- The activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Visit hulu.com/activate and login
- Enter the code
- Once you are logged in, select your profile and start streaming
Activate Hulu on Xbox one
Follow the steps below to activate Hulu on Xbox one:
- Sign- into your account
- Select the store option on your Home screen
- Download and install Hulu plus on the Apps section
- Launch and Sign-in to Hulu plus
- An activation code will appear on the screen
- Go to hulu.com/activate
- Enter the code and your account will be activated
In addition, you could also download Hulu on Sprint by following the steps:
- Sign- into your account and click on the phone you want to use to stream Hulu
- Select change service add-ons then Hulu
- Complete the registration
- You will receive a link on your phone. Follow the link to complete the setup.
The steps above offer a guide on how to delete a Hulu profile, and also activate it on different devices.