We all love to enjoy free things once in a while. So it is possible you want to know how you can get free satellite internet access. If this is your thought, here’s what you should understand. While it is possible for you to get free satellite internet access for a short time, there is no way to keep it.
Most internet providers including satellite internet providers, always offer a combination of discounted or even free service, equipment, and installation for a limited time frame only. After this time period is up, you will be subject to regular monthly payments. However, free satellite internet television is possible if you have a high-speed internet connection.
If you are really looking for a way to enjoy free satellite internet access, here’s how to go about it:
- Surf the Internet for satellite internet providers in your area.
- When you find providers, compare their promotions. Analyze things like monthly fees and equipment fees available in your area. Some are known to offer 30-day free trials, free installation, or a free satellite dish. Others even offer the combinations of these three options.
- Once the promotional period expires, you will be expected to pay standard costs for satellite internet service. These fees can range anywhere from $60 to $350 monthly, depending on the connection speed and the provider. Connection speeds range from 128 kbps (kilobytes per second) to 300 kbps.
- Look for vendors that offer software to enable you to watch satellite TV from your computer.
- Complete the registration and payment information. Then download the software provided.
- Then start viewing. After you have spent $59.95 to install the software, the rest is free. This implies that no monthly charges or equipment fees are normally associated with satellite television.
How to Get Satellite TV Without Paying
Do you know that there’s a free satellite TV solution for consumers who want a variety of television channels without paying ongoing subscription fees? Free to Air satellite television channels are unencrypted and are legally available to the public at no cost at all. Here the consumer buys and installs receiving equipment to watch an unlimited number of channels, of different genres, from around the globe.
To get satellite TV without paying:
- Search for a Free Air satellite equipment retailer. You’ll come across many vendors that post information and equipment prices online which enables consumers to get satellite TV for free. The Free to Air Stores Guide website can also come in handy in helping you find a retailer.
- Determine your needs and preferences. Equipment choices may however vary in quality, size, functionality as well as cost.
- Evaluate the different equipment types. There are several different types of receivers, dishes as well as other television satellite gear. You are free to ask questions if you are not familiar with satellite TV equipment.
- Buy the appropriate dish, receiver, motor, LNB, and remote to build your satellite television system. You can inquire about return policies and warranty agreements.
- Then install equipment for free satellite television. Vendors will usually offer installation services for a fee. It may however be worth the cost if you are not familiar with satellite equipment installation. But, you can install the equipment on your own anyways.
- Thereafter, you can watch free satellite TV programming on your satellite system. Go on the LyngSat website, to view a list of television and radio channels that are currently available in the U.S.