Photo Kiosks in Rite Aid stores make it easy for photographers to print their favorite photos for less cost than they would at home. At Rite Aid, photographers can make enlargements as well as transform their favorite shots into mugs, t-shirts, blankets, and other items. Printing your digital photos at Rite would be a lot less expensive than doing it at home. This is because you have to factor in the cost of ink, the price of quality photo paper as well as the wear and tear you’ll be putting your printer through. Once you are done analyzing all these factors, you would agree that it is much more expensive than using Rite Aid.
To use Rite Aid in printing your good quality digital photos, here’s what you should do:
- Visit the Rite Aid Store Locator site. You can locate one by keying in your address and using the tool to locate your closest Rite Aid store.
- Take either your flash drive, memory card, CD or any other storage device you are using to the store. Find your way to the photo center and search out one of the photo kiosks.
- Put your media into the photo kiosk and choose the pictures you want to print. Select the types of print and enlargements you want to print. You have different options for printing. From standard prints, and enlargements to collage prints at the kiosk. You can even order mugs, t-shirts, as well as other items made using any photograph of your choice. However, you have to note that it takes longer, say a week or more, to get these special orders. You can either negotiate for home delivery or return to the kiosk to collect them.
- Lastly, verify the contents of your order and choose the type of processing you want (immediate printing, 1-hour or next-day service.
- Print your confirmation slip and take it to the cashier and make payment for your photos.
- Remember to remove your digital media from the kiosk before leaving
It is as simple as stated above to print pictures in Rite Aid. If you have been confused about it before now, you now know what to do.