I once had issues with accessing my AOL Mail? What could be the problem then, is it my fault or AOL Mail is down? Now I have got an answer to it.
If you are having a problem accessing your AOL Mail, AOL might be down, or your internet connection could be the cause. In fact, it is hard to tell what caused it. You don’t need to worry again because with few quick few steps you will find out what caused it.
Is AOL Mail Down – Check of AOL Email is down
- Check on Downdetector’s AOL page.
Here, many sites can be monitored and their services for network status too. Thus, when a site having problems or not, this will tell you.
- Again, you can also check IsItDownRightNow or Outage. The report, to confirm if the site is down.
- Another place to clear off your thought is to visit the AOL Mail team’s Twitter feed. Here, updates are made clear and it is current with information about outage and service failure. In addition, you can make use of #aolmaildown as it can give out some information when you are experiencing issues.
Now try out these sites. If you were unable to access it then you should ask others if there are able to connect. In other words, you could consider that your connection is next to the suspect.
Solutions to Emails not working
Others AOL Mail is working and mine is not, here is what to do and put back to place.
- Ensure that the URL you are using is correct if you are using a web browser. Here is the right link to follow http://mail.aol.com.
- If you make use of the AOL mobile app, make sure you are using the official AOL Mail app for your mobile phone.
- You should also try to make use of the mobile app if you are not using a mobile app or use the web browser if the mobile app is not responding.
- You should try to make use of another web browser other than what you have been using.
- Try to clear the cache of your browser if it is not responding.
- Also, you should clear your cookies.
- Restart your mobile app completely.
- If this whole option did not work out, you may also need to contact your ISP’s tech support.
Here are the meanings of Common AOL Mail Error Messages
Aside from HTTP status code errors such as 403 Forbidden, 500 Internal Server Error, and 404 Not Found, You may also find error messages with meaning. 1 Here are some of them and what it means when you see them displayed:
- Blerk ERROR 1: This error means that you were using an old or outdated browser to access AOL Mail.
- GAH! ERROR 111: this means that you may have to change your AOL password or even clear your browser cache.
- GAH ERROR 2 and BLERK! ERROR: This two means the same. It means that there is a mail connection problem. But you can handle this by restarting the browser.