Loft stands as one of the largest women’s clothing online retailers that cater to fashion clothing for women of all sizes. With the brand, comes two ranges of credit cards. Likewise, they are All Rewards credit cards and All Rewards Mastercard. This post will cover; Loft Credit Card Login, Card Rewards, How to Make a Loft Credit Card Payment etc.
Both cards come in handy for customers who want to shop and earn rewards simultaneously. As a matter of fact, both ranges of cards come with 15% off when you open and make use of your card. By the same token, 15% off the first Tuesday of every month.
Both cards also come with $15 off a purchase during your birthday month. It also gives you five rewards points per $1 at Ann Inc. stores. Will that be all? No! there is still a $5 reward for every 500 points earned.
For the ALL Rewards Mastercard, there’s are additional perks. This comes along points earned on all purchases and a $20 rewards card for your first purchase outside Inc.
Both ranges of Loft credit cards are issued by Comenity bank and the bank offers cardholders three options of making their bill payments.
Loft Credit Card Rewards
- Purchases online can be paid for using your card without stress.
- Likewise, you stand a chance of getting a $5 reward for using a Loft Credit card.
- All purchases made at Ann Taylor and Loft stores come with reward points.
- There are benefits of free shipping when you make a purchase from Loft store of through the Loft Online store.
Loft Credit Card Online Application Guide
You can apply for these all Rewards credit cards at the Comenity Bank website using your device. Just ensure your internet is intact. For those having issues with the application, for our steps below;
- Visit https://d.comenity.net/ac/loftcard/public/home. Look out for the “Apply” button and click on it to start up the signup process.
- When the page is fully opened, key in the required details properly in the right column. These are details to be used for your credit card. Then, wait for an SMS telling you about your approval status.
When your account is approved and your card sent, next will be your Activation processes.
How to Activate Loft Credit Card
You can not access your credit or use them without your card activation. To activate your credit card,
- Visit https://d.comenity.net/activation/loftcard/pub/activate/Activate.xhtml
- Next, credit card Account Number.
- Date of expiration of the card.
- Select means of Identification type. You can select from Social security number, Social Insurance Number, or alternative identification and key it in
- Enter your Zip code/ postCode.
- Finally, click on the “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
Loft Credit Card Login
You can not access the online account with the appropriate login details of Username and password.
With the right login credentials:
- Visit https://d.comenity.net/ac/anntaylor/public/home
- Enter your username and password
- Click the “Sign In” button to access your account online.
Loft card Password Reset
To complete the Loft credit card login process, you will need to have the correct login password username, and password.
If for any reason you misplaced your password, you can reset it below.
Visit the here and select the “Forgot Your Username Or Password” button. Follow the prompt and complete the process.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment Online
Making a Loft credit card payment is one of the easiest mediums you can use in making your bill payment. This is because you don’t need to visit a physical branch of the bank or the store to make your payment.
With just your device and an internet connection, you can make your bill payment conveniently from your house.
To make a Loft credit card payment, first of all, you have to register for online account access. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the login page for the ALL Rewards credit card or that of the ALL Rewards Mastercard.
- Key in your credit card account number, ZIP, or postal code as well as your social security number. Pick a username and create a password for your Loft credit card.
After you have successfully registered your account, you can use these steps to make a payment:
- Sign in to your ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard account using your username and password.
- Ensure you have your bank account number and bank routing number available.
- Go through with the prompts to submit your payment.
How to Make Loft ALL Rewards Credit Card /ALL Rewards Mastercard Payment via EasyPay
Comenity Bank gives cardholders the option of making their bill payment via their EasyPay system. To use this option:
- Firstly, Scroll through to the ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard payment login page.
- Search for the EasyPay banner at the bottom of the page.
- Tap on the option that reads “Try It Now”.
- Also, Key in your credit card account number, ZIP code as well as the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Tap on “Find My Account”
- Lastly, Key in your bank account number and go through with the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How to Make a Loft Credit Card Payment via Mail
If you would rather use the mail option to make your Loft card payment, here’s what you should do:
- Firstly, You can send a check, money order, or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. You are advised not to send cash.
- Ensure you include your payment stub with your payment. Don’t staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence along with your payment.
- Lastly, Where you don’t have your payment stub, you can include your account number on the check or money order to ensure Comenity will have the payment credited to your account.
You can mail both cards payment to the following address:
P.O. Box 659705
How to Make a Loft Credit Card Payment by Phone
To pay your bill payment via phone, you can call the customer service number for your card:
- Firstly, For ALL Rewards Credit Card – 866-907-5612
- Secondly, For ALL Rewards Mastercard – 866-886-1009
However, Comenity Bank may charge a fee of up to $15 for expedited phone payments.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment in Store
Currently, cardholders cannot make payments for either of the Loft credit cards in-store. They can only make it online, by mail, or by phone.
What Should You Do If Your Loft Credit Card Payment is Late?
If your Loft card payment is late, the best option is to make your payment as soon as you can using one of the payment methods listed above.
Failure to pay your Loft credit card on time will attract a late fee of $29 from Comenity Bank. If it happens that you have had a late fee applied within the previous six billing cycles, Comenity will increase the late fee to $40.