Natera Provider of Natera Login? Natera is a clinical genetic testing company based in Austin, Texas. The company specializes in non-invasive, cell-free DNA testing technology. Their services focus more on women’s health, cancer, and organ health.
Natera’s proprietary technology combines novel molecular biology techniques with a suite of bioinformatics software – which allows detection down to a single molecule in a tube of blood.
However, the company operates CAP-accredited laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) in San Carlos, California, and Austin, Texas.
Natera Portal – Natera Login
Navigate to the Natera™ portal to do the following
- Check on results
- Schedule conversations with genetic counselors
- Place orders, or make payments. For Patients
- Download and share your testing reports.
- Login to Portal
- Make payments and download receipts.
The website consists of a Women’s health page, and Oncology page, an Organ health page, and a constellation portal.
Natera Login Portal
To login into the portal, do the following
- Navigate to the website at
- Locate your type of account (Women health, oncology, organ health or constellation)
- Tap on the “Login to portal” button
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- Enter your email address
- Type in your Password
- Click on sign in
If you need any of the help listed below, click on the respective tab
- I need to unlock my account
- I didn’t receive my account confirmation.
- Moreover, if you don’t have an account, read below.
Do you want to create a Natera account? Here is the step
- Navigate to the official portal at
- Go to the type of account you want to create (Women health, oncology, organ health or constellation)
- Tap on the Login to Portal button
- Select create an account button.
- Enter your first name
- Provide your last name
- Enter your Email
- Type in your Password. Password must be at least 8 characters long
- Confirm Password
- Hit on creating a new account
Natera Test Offer
Women’s health: it offers The Panorama NIPT- the only single-nucleotide polymorphism-based NIPT. However, the test analyzes fetal DNA found in the mother’s blood to reveal a baby’s risk for genetic disorders such as Down syndrome and Edwards syndrome as early as nine weeks
Oncology: offering Signatera test. It is the first circulating tumor DNA assay built for molecular residual disease detection and cancer recurrence monitoring. However, Signatera has been clinically validated to detect colorectal cancer recurrence up to 16.5 months in advance of radiologic imaging and early-stage breast cancer up to two years earlier than imaging.
[Organ health: the company offers the Prospera test. Which works by measuring the fraction of donor-derived cell-free DNA (dd-cfDNA) in the recipient’s blood. It is the first assay with high sensitivity to both T-cell-mediated and antibody-mediated rejection.
Constellation: Natera offers a cloud-based bioinformatics platform called Constellation, allowing laboratories to access and use Natera’s technology in their own facilities. Constellation is currently only available outside of the United States.
Natera Customer Service
Do you need help? The company is committed to providing outstanding support.
So, if you have a question or comment? Kindly contact them with the following numbers respectively;
For Clinical Areas
13011 McCallen Pass
Building A Suite 100
Austin, TX 78753
Get Directions by visiting