The PREMIER Bankcard MasterCard Credit Card is an unsecured card option for people with no credit history or a bad credit score.
It charges expensive fees and a very high APR in exchange for a small line of credit and standard reporting to the credit bureaus.
In this article, we will tell you about First Premier Bank Platinum offer Pre-Approved Confirmation Number.
Hence, be sure to read through this article, to get every info you need.
Now, let’s dive into what we have for you.
First Premier Bank Platinum Pre-Approved Confirmation Number
First, you will have to register yourself in Frist Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card or Platinum Offer.
However, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Also, PlatinumOffer.com needs a confirmation number.
Hence, it focused on people with less than the best credit.
However, you can register using the confirmation number by visiting the official website by clicking the given link www.platinumoffer.com.
The process should take about 5 minutes.
Also, customers with confirmation numbers are chosen and are already pre-screened with more chances of being approved.
PlatinumOffer.com Pre-Approved Confirmation Number Highlights
- This card is for those people who want to build their credit score with on-time credit card payments.
- Also, this card is issued by First Premier Bank, which is a member of FDIC.
- Hence, customers with good credit scores can consider getting another credit card.
- However, if you don’t have a Platinum Offer Confirmation Number, you can still apply.
- All you have to do is to visit platinumoffer.com.
- Hence, you have to provide your first and last name, your address, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- But, there are chances that you are likely to be approved as they have not been pre-screened.
First premier bank platinum credit card login
Follow the steps below to login into your account:
- Visit the official website https://www.firstpremier.com.
- Now, select your account type and click on “Sign In”
- Next, enter your Username and password.
- Then, click on “Continue”
However, if you’ve forgotten your username or password, follow these steps below:
- On the login page, click on “Forgot Username/Password”
- Now, enter your social security number below.
- Then, click on “Continue”
- After that follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- However, if you are still unable to retrieve your username or reset your password after going through this process, please call 1-800-987-5521.
Pros and cons of First premier bank platinum credit card
- First Premier reports positive payment history to credit bureaus
- An unsecured card option for people with bad or no credit
- Costly fees, and many more fees than other credit cards charge
- High ongoing APR (more than double the national average)
Additional Card Details
Once you submit your card application, First Premier gives your credit limit based on creditworthiness.
Also, the limit you’re approved for will decide your card’s fee plan.
However, below is the fees break down:
|CREDIT LIMIT||PROGRAM FEE||ANNUAL FEE||MONTHLY FEE||FIRST YEAR FEE TOTAL||SUBSEQUENT YEARLY FEE TOTAL|
|$300||$95||$75 first year, then $45||$0 first year, then $6.25 per month||$170||$120|
|$400||$95||$100 first year, then $45||$0 first year, then $6.25 per month||$195||$120|
|$500||$95||$125 first year, then $49||$0 first year, then $10.40 per month||$220||$173.80|
|$600||$75||$79 first year, then $49||$5.85 per month first year, then $8.25 per month||$224.20||$148|
|$700||$55||$79 first year, then $49||$8.00 per month first year, then $10.40 per month||$230||$173.80|
PlatinumOffer.com Online Reviews
The Platinum First Premier Bank Credit Card got both good and bad reviews.
Hence, most of the bad reviews are due to high fees, which is expected for those with a bad credit score.
However, below are some online reviews on PlatinumOffer.com:
“First Premiere took a chance on me when no one else would, and that says a lot! I have no clue what people are complaining about, the APR and fees are in the contract you sign and approve, if u don’t like it, then don’t sign the papers!
This company isn’t doing anything other companies don’t do…I know Amex has a HUGE yearly fee for a lot of their cards. I will gladly pay my yearly fee to help build my credit and to show that First Premiere made a good decision in trusting me.
Now, I am grateful for the opportunity, my score has gone up tremendously since approved…I went from 425 to 568 in a matter of 2 months time…I now have 2 other cards as well and was just approved for another unsecured card.
I try to keep my utilization low and make more than the minimum payment. I am on my way to building a better financial future, and couldn’t have done that without First Premiere giving me a chance.
Again, I can say that I have seen people say they give CL increases within the first 2-3 months, but every time I have requested one I have been denied. Although, it doesn’t bother me…they started me out on a pretty fair $400 limit. Thank you First Premiere. I will continue to use them for many years to come.”
“My wife tricked me into getting this card and now there are strange hotel purchases showing up on the bill… I think I meet need to call a lawyer” – Chris P. Chicago, IL
“Do not get this card… I have 2 u will never pay them off I added my monthly fee of 14.50 a month plus 47 annual fees.
God forbid if u spend anything interest is extremely high. so u paying them 227 a year to just have the card I’ve seen credit cards and this is beyond the most bogus card n history just throw your money away and don’t get this card”
We hope we’ve been able to give you all the info you need about First Premier Bank Platinum offer Pre-Approved Confirmation Number.
Hence, if you have any questions about First Premier Bank Platinum offer Pre-Approved Confirmation Number, please leave a comment.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How often does the first premier increase the credit limit?
Credit limit increases are available after 13 months of responsible use of your card.
What credit score do you need for a First Premier credit card?
First Premier MasterCard is made for people with bad credit scores or no credit history.
Where can you use a First Premier credit card?
You can use this card with any merchant that accepts MasterCard.