There is nothing you can’t do with your mobile phone or computer. So long as you have an internet connection. In this post, I made it so easy for you to login with your account credentials and pay bills online. We will guide you through the basic steps of PSEG Login and how to connect with Customer Service person.
However, before you can log in, you will have to first register for online access. To login to your Pseg account, visit https://nj.myaccount.pseg.com/mybillpublic and navigate to the login interface. Then, enter your username/email and key in your password. After this, click on the login button. That’s all.
Pseg is a Public Service Enterprise Group that provides energy for United States households. So, their aim is to make sure you have the energy you need to power through a day, a year, and a lifetime. Aside from that, the company’s largest subsidiary is Public Service Electric and Gas Company
This post will guide you on how to do Pseg login, make a bill payments. But beyond that, it will also guide on how to set up AutoPay. In addition, how to cancel the account.
In a nutshell, you will have access to the following when you lunch your web browser and key in the official PSEG website URL at https://nj.myaccount.pseg.com/mybillpublic.
- First, you will have access to Pay Your Bill – Make a payment now or schedule one for later by connecting your checking or savings account to your PSE&G account.
- Second, your power usage is now on your palms – Analyze Your Service; Understand your usage by viewing a breakdown of your current charges on a daily or monthly basis.
- Third, Manage Your Account – the last but not the least is that you will take control of your bill with PSE&G’s Equal Payment Plan, Automatic Bill Pay, and Deferred Payment Arrangements.
Register – How to Sign Up
The fact that you can’t log in if you are not a registered member is why I added instructions on how you can register. But before then, make the following information available;
- First name and last name.
- Account number.
The information above is for people who are opening a residential account. However, if you want to open a business account, you will need to provide your business name and account number. After this, click on the following URL and follow the registration or account creation process at https://nj.myaccount.pseg.com/user/login.
PSEG Login – How to Sign in
Here is a breakdown on how to login to your account;
- First, you will visit the Pseg official site and tap on the login tab.
- Next, enter your username/email.
- On the other hand, key in your password.
- Lastly, click on the sign-in button.
How to do PSEG Bill Payment
It’s no new news that you can do virtually anything from where you are. As such Pseg offers its customers an online payment means to ease the stress of coming to pay bills in person.
But that’s not good news. What then? The gist is that you are provided with several online payment methods. All in a bid to make bill payment a lot less stressful.
So, to pay your bill online, you will have to first register and log in with your account credentials. But here is how to pay a bill;
- Visit https://www.pseg.com.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter your account username and password.
- Tap on the login button.
- On your account dashboard, locate and tap on the bill pay tab.
- Follow the rest of the instructions to pay your bill.
That said, you can also make bill payments through other ways. Such as by mail, via phone, and in person.
How to Make PSEG bill Pay – Bill Payment – Other Ways to Pay your Bill
80 Park Plz Newark,
Note: if you are paying via mail, first call the Customer service number via 800-553-7734 for reconfirmation.
Alternatively, you can pay via phone by calling the automated system phone number at 800-553-7734.
Finally, you can pay in person at any of the nationwide customer service centers.
How to Sign up for MyAlerts
Here comes another online feature, you need to take advantage of. With your mobile phone you can simply get alerts and keep up with situation report. All you need is to visit https://nj.myaccount.pseg.com/. That said, You can;
- Choose the alerts you want to receive and how you’d like to receive them.
- Pay your bill or check your account balance via text.
- Receive reminders five days before your bill is due.
- Report power outages via text.
- Get alerts about the status of power outages.
At the same time, while I share more about the amazing features of Pseg online services. I’m tempted to say, the below is the best tech built features of their services. In that, you can;
- First, Sign up for Worry Free appliance repair.
- Also, Schedule service appointments.
- On the other hand, you can start, stop, or transfer your service.
- Then, maintain multiple accounts, such as landlord accounts.
- Next, submit a meter reading.
- Finally, find out how to handle Construction and Renovation request.
Pseg Customer Service Support
80 Park Plz Newark, Nj 07102 (Headquarters)
Pseg Opening Hours
Monday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Tuesday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Wednesday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Thursday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Friday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM