In this article, we will tell you how to apply for a fixed-rate loan on SoFI.
That’s not all, we will also tell you other vital facts about SoFI.
Hence, make sure you read the entire article to get every info you need.
Now, without delay, let’s get started.
SoFi Technologies, Inc. also known as SoFi is an online personal finance company and online bank in America.
It started on August 2011 and is based in San Francisco, California, U.S.
SoFi offers financial products such as; student and auto loan refinancing, mortgages, and personal loans.
That’s not all, they also offer other services like; credit cards, investing, and banking on both mobile app and desktop interfaces.
Pros and Cons of SoFI
Below are the Pros and Cons of SoFI, they are;
- Borrow from $5k-$100k at fixed rates that start at 5.99% APR
- No hidden fees or pre-payment penalties
- Get a 0.125% rate discount on an extra SoFi loan just for being a loyal SoFi member
- Hence, if the borrower losses their job, they may qualify to have their monthly payment put on hold.
- Also, SoFi offers amazing 24/7 customer support.
- SoFi is not available in Nevada State.
- Also, they may not be available to you if your credit score is 650 or less.
However, if you are approved for a loan from SoFi via their promotion offer, then your actual rate is within the range of rates listed above.
hence, it also depends on a range of factors, such as; the term of the loan, a stable financial history, years of experience, income, and other factors.
Also, the rates and terms tend to change anytime without notice and tend to state limits.
SoFi Promotional Offer
SoFi offers many benefits to its users, hence below are some amazing benefits offers from SoFI:
- Users are allowed to apply for a fixed-rated loan ranging between 5.99% APR to 18.64% APR (with Auto Pay).
- It is best for users who are paying more than 16% interest on credit card debt.
- Combined credit card debt, personal loans, student loans, and more into one simple payment plan.
- With the SoFi loan, users can save thousands of dollars.
- Access to your customized rate in just 2 minutes with the easy online application.
- No opening fees, pre-payment fees, or late fees.
Follow these steps below to login to your SoFI account:
- Using a browser, visit sofi.com/login.
- Now, enter your email and password.
- Then, click on “Log in” and you are done.
SoFI personal loan is a great option for anyone looking for a loan.
Its loan services are at a low rate and with no extra fees.
Hence, you can apply for Affordable Low fixed rates and no fees.
Also, you can apply for a Flexible loan of $5K-$100K with 2-7 year terms.
On the other hand, you will get fast Same Day Funding with less or no Stress alongside Unemployment Protection.
How to apply for a SoFI personal loan online
Follow these steps below to apply for a SoFI personal loan online.
- First, find the rate that you are pre-qualified for.
- Then, complete your online loan application with help from SoFi loan consultants.
- After that, sign your documents and your funds will be sent to you.
SoFI credit card
The SoFI credit card is created to aid you to save, invest and pay SoFi debt.
Hence, with the SoFI credit card, you can earn up to 3% cash back toward your financial goals with no annual fee.
That’s not all, you can also cash in on crypto, and claim your rewards into Bitcoin and Ethereum.
However, follow these steps below to apply for a SoFI credit card:
- Using a browser, visit https://www.sofi.com/signup/credit-card/?endpoint=/card/apply.
- Then, enter your first name, last name, State, and email.
- Next, create a password of at least 8 characters.
- Then, click in the agreement box and now, click on “Next”
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the application process.
To access SoFiOffer.com, you will need a confirmation code and the zip code from the promotional mailing offer.
Also, it offers a low fixed rate and monthly payment which allows customers to pay off high-interest debt, like credit cards, or make a major purchase.
SofiOffer.com Customer Service
You can contact SofiOffer.com via:
- (855) 456-7634
Mon-Thu 5:00 AM – 7:00 PM PT
Fri-Sun 5:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT
Home Loans General Support:
- (844) 763-4466
Mon-Fri 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM PT
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Mon-Thu 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST
Fri 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Finally, if you need other loan shops, consider the following:
However, we hope we’ve been able to give you all the info you need on how to apply for a fixed-rate loan on SoFI.
Hence, if you have any questions on how to apply for a fixed-rate loan on SoFI, please leave a comment.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
Is SoFi com legitimate?
SoFi is a safe lender for those with a decent credit history who are looking for lower APRs than other online competitors.
Do personal loans require down payments?
No, an unsecured personal loan does not require a down payment, unlike a secured home loan.
Is the SoFi Personal Loan secured or unsecured?
The SoFi Personal Loan is an unsecured loan.
This means that you do not need to provide collateral for the loan.
Does SoFi hurt your credit?
SoFi conducts a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score.
However, a hard credit pull, which may impact your credit score, is required if you apply for a SoFi product after being pre-qualified.
What credit score do you need for a SoFi loan?
For a personal loan, SoFi loan borrowers must have a FICO score of at least 680.
However, for short credit history, SoFi is more interested in how steady you’ve been at paying bills.
Is SoFi good for personal loans?
SoFi, offers personal loans to borrowers with very good to excellent credit.
Is SoFi legit?
Yes, SoFi is a legit lending platform.
It offers good APRs and premier perks, and it is a good fit for those with an established credit history and a good to excellent credit score.
How long does it take to get money from SoFi?
SoFi takes its time; after approval, funds can take up to 30 days to be paid, and the wide application can make the wait time even longer.
Is SoFi a good idea?
SoFi is a strong option for good-credit consumers, offering low rates, no fees and flexible payments.