Toronto-Dominion Bank known as TD Bank Group is a global banking and financial services corporation in Canada.
It was launched on feburary1, 1955, and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.
Hence, in this article, we will tell you about TD Coin Class Action Canada Settlement.
That’s not all, we will also tell you some other things to know about TD Bank Group.
However, make sure you read through to get every info you need.
Now, let’s begin
The Toronto Dominion Bank, also known as TD Bank, is paying over half a million dollars to resolve a class action stating that it broke agreements with customers.
However, according to the complaint, the coin-counting machines in its retail branches did not correctly count coins deposited by customers.
Hence, this settlement will benefit Canadian citizens who used a TD Bank coin-counting machine between Jan. 1, 2013, and May 25, 2016.
However, if customers wish to recover payment from the TD Bank settlement, they need to file a valid claim by Sept. 19, 2019
However, to get more info and file a claim, visit www.tdcoinclassactioncanada.com
Who should file a claim?
Canadian citizens who used a TD Bank coin counting machine between Jan. 1, 2013, and May 25, 2016, are those eligible to file a claim.
TDCoinClassActionCanada.com Contact Info
For Claims Administrator Contact Information, contact any of the following:
Send a mail to:
- Trilogy Class Action Services
c/o TD Coin Class Action Settlement
117 Queen Street
P.O. Box 1000
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
- Email: claims@TrilogyClassActions.ca
- Call: 1‑877‑400‑1211
TD Coin Class Action Canada Settlement Case Name and Info
- Case Name: Lisa Ram v. The Toronto Dominion Bank
- Case No. C-680-16
- Company: TD Bank NA
- Filing Deadline: September 16, 2019
- Class Period: January 1, 2013 to May 25, 2016
- Objection Deadline: April 5, 2019
- Exclusion Deadline: April 5, 2019
- Final Approval Hearing: April 15, 2019
- Class Counsel: Jean-Marc Leclerc from SOTOS LLP
- Defense Counsel: Christine Lonsdale from MCCARTHY TETRAULT LLP
Under review by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice
According to the terms of the settlement class members will receive up to two percent of the Class Member’s deposited coin value.
Hence, class members will be asked to provide proof of coin purchase when filing a claim.
TD bank login
Follow these steps below to log in to your TD bank account:
- Using a browser, visit https://onlinebanking.tdbank.com/#/authentication/login.
- Now, enter your Username and password.
- Then, click on “Log in” and you’re done.
However, if you’ve forgotten your username or password, follow these steps below to retrieve it:
- On the login page, scroll down and click “Forgot username and/or password”
- Next, select what you want to retrieve.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to retrieve your username, password or both.
- Once you’re done, you can access your account.
On the other hand, if you’re yet to get a TD online banking account, follow these steps below to sign up:
- On the login page, scroll down and click “Sign up for Online Banking”
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to sign up for a TD online banking account.
However, you will need the following to sign up:
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Then, your TD Bank ATM or Visa Debit Card
- Also, your e-mail address
- And, your TD Bank Account Number
TD bank hours
Below are the working hours of TD bank:
Monday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM or 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
TD bank near me
To locate a TD Bank ATM nearby, you can easily use the map, or by visiting the official bank locator online at www.tdbank.com/net/absearch.
Hence, fill in your info such as; zip code, city, and state in the search box.
After you’ve searched for a branch location, you will see a list of all the branches around your area, including info about the ATM locations.
TD bank credit card
Below are some TD Bank Credit Cards, they are:
TD Double Up Credit Card
TD Business Solutions Credit Card
TD Cash Credit Card
TD First Class Visa Signature Credit Card
TD Cash Secured Credit Card
We hope we’ve been able to give you all the info you need on TD Coin Class Action Canada Settlement.
Hence, if you have any questions on TD Coin Class Action Canada Settlement, please leave a comment.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
Are Saturday and Sunday business days for TD bank?
TD Bank is open on the weekend with adjusted hours.
They’re mostly open on Saturday from 9 AM to 2 PM and Sunday from 11 AM to 2 PM.
Hence, these hours vary by location, so be sure to call ahead or use the online store locator for full details.
TD bank holiday schedule
TD Bank closes its branches on most federal holidays. Here’s the full list:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- President’s Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
Is TD Bank the same as Toronto Dominion Bank?
The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its branches are in general known as TD Bank Group (TD).
Is Toronto Dominion Bank in the USA?
The Toronto-Dominion Bank, alongside its branches, offers various financial products and services in Canada, the United States, and worldwide.