Want to taste how delicious Thailand delicacy is? Search for Thai food near me.
Be it as it may if you’re ready to try your hand at cooking homemade Thai food.
Thailand food is prepared in a combination with a variety of complex flavors and textures in several layers.
Thus, the typical Thai ingredients include things like galangal (similar to ginger), coconut milk.
Next, tamarind, lemongrass, lime, basil, turmeric, garlic, Fish Sauce, Oyster Sauce, etc.
As such, your trip to Thailand will not be complete without a taste of its world-renowned cuisine and dishes.
But even if you are not traveling to Thai but want to taste Thai food, the best thing to do is to search for a restaurant nearby that serves Thai food.
Thai Food Near Me now on the map
I will simply show you how you can find the best Thai food near me. In a few steps, I will show you how to locate a Thai food restaurant.
As a result, all you have to do is to open the Google map app or visit www.google.com/map and follow the instructions below;
First, type “best Thai food near me” directly in the search bar at the top or via voice search by tapping the microphone icon at the top right.
Second, wait for the search result to show up, then, you’ll see rated listings of Thai food near me.
Thus, their distance from your location, hours of operation, and whether they are currently open or closed.
Third, click on the Thai food near me closes to you and tap the “Directions to Here” button at the bottom of the info page, and select driving.
More so, you will get an estimated time it will take you to get there and the route to the place.
Tai Food near me – What is the best Thai food near me?
There exist several Thai foods that are worth trying. Thus, the best Thai food includes pad Thai and Thai fried rice.
Be it as it may, Thai also serves dishes such as Thai curries, sizzling Thai hot pot.
And spicy shrimp soup. The list below is some of the best Thai food you can find in the nearest Thai restaurant.
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)
The unique flavor of this soup C rightfully famous all over the world C is achieved by the combination of fragrant lemongrass.
Next, kaffir lime leaves, shallots, lime juice, fish sauce, fresh chilies (or chili paste), and fat juicy prawns.
Thus, its fresh and rich exotic flavor instinctively sets your definition of the flavor of Thailand.
- Best Thai dish Tom yum Goong – Tom Kha Kai (Thai Chicken Coconut Soup)
Tom Kha kai is a related soup dish to tom yum goong. Similar spices, such as galangal, shallots, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves, set the basic flavor of the soup, except chilies are optional this time.
Tender strips of chicken and aromatic Asian mushrooms form the mild body of the soup while creamy coconut milk is introduced and blends nicely with everything else.
Tom Kha kai could be the best Thai food for people who are not so keen on chili dishes and could also offer them the same quality taste of Thai freshness.
- Best Thai dish Thai chicken coconut soup – Guay Tiew Rua (Noodle Soup)
This noodle soup is a lot less of the main course than the ones above, but it is always a popular choice from local street restaurants.
It was originally served from boats along the canals of Bangkok (its name means boat noodles).
The noodles are cooked with an amazing meat broth, which is a simmered broth containing typical Thai spices and meat.
Thus, the ways to order it vary according to the meat you are having with it, such as chicken, pork, or seafood.
- Best Thai dish Thai noodle soup – Pad Thai (Thai-Style Fried Noodles)
A signature dish in Thailand, pad Thai is supposed to be on the menu of every restaurant in Thailand, from noisy street stalls to Michelin-starred restaurants in Bangkok.
It comprises rice noodles (thin or wide) stir-fried with extravagant amounts of fresh prawns, crunchy bean sprouts, eggs, tasty tofu cubes, onion, and finely grated peanuts.
A squirt of lime juice will complete the dish before it thrills every taste bud in your mouth.
- Best Thai dish pad thai – Pad See Ew or Pad Siew (Flat Noodles Stir-Fried with Soy Sauce)
Another frequently ordered dish of stir-fried noodles in Thailand, pad sees ew comprises flat slippery rice noodles stir-fried with garlic, onion, egg, seasonal green vegetables, and meat (usually chicken or pork).
A nice touch of adding oyster sauce and soy sauce provides the key elements to making the dish a tasty choice on every occasion.
- Best Thai dish Pad See Ew – Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice)
This is a simple dish that you can find easily as it is served almost everywhere in Thailand. The ingredients include rice, egg, garlic, onion, and a form of protein, such as chicken, shrimps, crabmeat, or beef.
As such, the cooking method is very simple too just put everything in a pan on the stove and stir-fry until everything has blended and the flavors of the ingredients have been released.
- Best Thai dish Thai fried rice – Khao Pad Sapparod (Pineapple Fried Rice)
Always popular, Thai fried rice with shrimps and pineapple is easy to cook and very satisfying to eat.
Thai jasmine rice, fresh shrimps, and pineapple are what make this dish worthy of being on this best Thai food list.
Thus, curry powder, shrimp sauce, oyster sauce, and fish sauce are the major sauces that give this dish a delicious taste.
Thai food restaurant near me – are there any Thai restaurants near me?
At this point, I will lead you to the best Thai restaurants you can find in the United States, that will help you in your journey of finding a tired restaurant around you.
- Lers Ros, San Francisco
Lers Ros is a small chain of Thai Restaurants in San Francisco. There are 3 locations and all open around 11 am and close between 10 pm and midnight.
More so, the menu choices vary from very reasonable, below even $10 to more moderately priced.
As such, the menu even has some less common choices like rabbit, frog, bear, and alligator. So, be sure to try something new.
- Khong River House, Miami
Khong River House, which is currently moving locations, and should be open shortly, is an upscale Thai Restaurant to those in the Miami Beach area.
The bad news for some is that the prices are a bit higher, with a wrap running you $15.
However, the food is excellent and the atmosphere, at least of the previous location, was pleasant and very comfortable.
- Phat Thai, Carbondale, CO
Phat Thai is a Thai Restaurant that is strictly open for dinner time.
It’s important to know that it opens at 5 PM and generally closes around 9 PM.
But 10 PM on Friday nights and 9:30 PM on Saturday.
Thus, it is well regarded for its fast food, relaxed and friendly atmosphere and good drinks.
On the other hand, it may not be traditional Thailand cuisine but falls under the Asian Fusion category of restaurants.
The spiced duck, coconut rice, and edamame are a great way to start your Phat Thai adventure.
- Ayada, Queens, NY
Ayanda in Elmhurst, Queens, is a small and cozy Thai Restaurant. The portions are large and the food is tasty.
Amazingly, it offers deli-style sandwiches as well as regular Thai cuisine. The Drunken Noodles are a great meal if you are hungry.
More so, you should also try out the Massaman Curry Avocado or Crispy Calamari. No matter your preference there is something for you. Don’t worry, they also deliver!
- Lotus of Siam, Las Vegas
We couldn’t do a list of the best Thai Restaurant without recognizing the Lotus of Siam.
Which Gourmet Magazine previously ranked as the best Thai Restaurant in America. This gem is located just off of the Strip in Las Vegas.
Thus, you can get your coconut rice, garlic prawns, and good old crispy duck. The menu is solid and the location is generally busy.
They do take reservations if you are not wanting to wait long.
Thai Food Delivery Near Me – The Best Apps for Ordering Thai Food
The apps below are locations and restaurant finder apps that can aid you in locating the closest Thai food around you.
Thus, it’s compatible with Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded on the google play store and the apple app store.
- OpenTable App – Opentable is a popular app that has partnered with Yelp for reviews and reservations. It includes a map with restaurant locations.
- Foursquare App – Foursquare lets you search for specific types of restaurants or cuisines. It gives you simple categories to search on the main screen. For example, you can search for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Google Places App – The app uses Google’s database of restaurants, cafes, and bars. It basically works as the map on this page.
- Zomato App for -This app’s main focus is on social interaction and recommendations so that you can find what is tasty or trendy in seconds. Zomato users can search for: Restaurants, pubs, cafes, types of cuisine, and city or location.
- Yelp App – The Yelp mobile app uses your phone’s GPS to find and show restaurants in your area. You can filter results based on opening hours, type of food, and costs.
- HappyCow App – The HappyCow app is an app for vegetarians or vegans. HappyCow I shows only healthy vegan and vegetarian food places. And you can search for options like gluten-free, juice bars, and more.
- Urbanspoon App – Urbanspoon’s app has a restaurant locator, and you can write/share reviews with friends.
- Zagat App – The Zagat app only has ratings and reviews that are curated by official Zagat editors. This means that when searching in Zagat, you are getting an expert opinion instead of just the wisdom of the crowd.
- Foodspotting App – The Foodspotting app lets users search and share menus and particular menu items that you like, not simply restaurants. Take photos of the food/drink that you like, add your thoughts or descriptions, upload it all. And tell people about the location. Also, it will show you photos of recommended menu items, near your current location. And instead of just restaurants around you.
Conclusion – Where to Eat Thai Food near me
Hope you can now easily search the nearby Thai restaurants. I suppose you should.
Thus, do comment below if you are facing a problem in searching for Thai food near my location.
Or if you want to give your opinion or suggestion on how to locate the closest Thai Food restaurants in your area.