PNCPaycard: The PNC Prepaid Card Provides easy and secured access to do lots of things online through the PNC website at www.pncprepaidcard.com. Card users when logged in can check their balance, activate their service, view monthly transaction statements, use the reward yourself feature to check for offers available for PNC prepaid cardholders, monitor account activities through notification alerts, and lots more.
PNC Credit Card Activation – PNCPaycard
Customers who just got their PNC prepaid cards will need to activate online first before they can use it to make everyday purchases. Your card will remain dormant until you activate your service on the PNC website at www.pncprepaidcard.com following the activation instructions below.
To activate your Prepaid PNC card here is how to go about it;
- Go to the site official URL at pncprepaidcard.com.
- On the homepage, navigate to the activate service and tap on it.
- Enter your card number
- Key in your Card expiration date
- Input your card Security code
- Enter your Social security number
- Type in your Mother’s maiden name
- Tap on the Continue button
- Setup your security protocols for the recovery of login credentials.
CardHolder Sign in – PNC Prepaid Card Login
You can log in to your PNCPaycard account to manage and check valuable information like offers available for PNC cardholders, view remaining card balance, and lots more with your login credentials. Follow the guide below to login.
- Go to the official URL at www.pncpaycard.com.
- On the Cardholder sign in, key in your card number.
- Enter your AAC
- Tap on the sign-in button.
PNCPrepaidcard How to Report Lost Or Stolen PNC Prepaid Card – PNCPaycard
In the event that you lost your card or your card got stolen, you can report immediately for a replacement and get the replacement card delivered to you with the balance on your card intact at no cost. follow the instruction below to report a stolen card.
- Visit the PNC official website.
- On the page, navigate to the report Lost or stolen card link and tap on it.
- A customer care line will be displayed, call the number and report your lost or stolen card. The card number is not required in case you don’t have it off the head or written somewhere. Customers support line 1-866-453-5071
PNCPrepaidCard Website Features
The PNC website is designed for secure and convenient online 24/7 access and cardholders can actually access the site features from anywhere and from any device including Android and iOS; iPhone, iPad, tablet, and personal computer. The below list are available features accessible to card users when they are logged in with their login credentials.
- Make everyday purchases; grocery items, gasoline.
- PNC prepaid card is accepted anywhere the Visa Debit Card is accepted.
- Cardholders can track their card activities and fund through the email alerts notice.
- View card balance online when logged in and sent balance notice via email alerts.
- View monthly card statements and transaction history.
- View a list of ATM machines nearby and access cash.
Hope this was helpful?