Get your device readily charged and internet-enabled. This is your partway to access your online account.
If you are set, let’s go!
Regions Bank is one of the largest providers of consumer banking services.
The bank offers personal checking accounts, business accounts, and wealth management services to its customers.
Areas served by the bank include the U.S., the South, the Midwest, and Texas.
So now we are going over to see how you can log into your Regions bank account with ease using only a few simple steps.
How To Log Into Your Regions Bank Account From a Computer
One of the simplest ways to log in and enjoy most of Regions bank products from the comfort of your home is by enrolling in online banking. This will help you have online access to do whatever you want to do online.
Here is how you can log in:
- Visit the Regions Bank login page
- Simply key in your username
- Key in your password
- Then tap on the “Submit” tab.
There you have just successfully logged into your account without stress.
How to Enroll in Online Banking
As earlier said, you will need to register your account. The will be very needful if you are a new online customer.
You can sign up with just a few steps if you want to enroll your personal checking or savings account in online banking.
Here let’s get started:
- Firstly, Visit the Regions secure website
- Navigate to the top of the page, tap on “Enroll in Online Banking”.
- Enter the required personal information including your social security number, email address as well as a phone number.
- Also, Decide whether you want to enroll in personal banking, business banking, or both. Choose the personal banking option.
- Choose the type of account you have checking/savings.
- Opt for a method you can use in verifying your personal information using either your ATM/CheckCard number on your customer number. Where you don’t have anyone handy, you can contact Regions bank by calling 1-800-REGIONS.
- Regions Bank cardholders are to enter their ATM/CheckCard number, their PIN, the card’s expiry date, and the CVV number. Also, you can choose to simply key in your customer number.
- Also, review and accept the agreement on electronic communications and disclosures.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions.
- Create an online ID and password.
- You’ll be prompted to choose and answer three security questions.
- Once your information is accurately entered and you complete the form. You’ll receive a confirmation of your enrollment.
After you have successfully enrolled, you can use the login steps outlined above to access your card account.
How To Log Into Your Regions Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
Here are the procedures you can use to log in via a mobile phone or tablet:
- Download the Regions Bank mobile app either from the App Store or from the Google Play Store. Depending on the type of device you are using.
- Click open the app
- Login by filling out your online ID and password
- Lastly, Tap on the ‘Login’ tab.
Also, you can log in using your fingerprint if your phone has that function. If you are using the iOS app, you can log in via facial recognition.
How to Recover a Forgotten Username or Password
You can use these few steps to retrieve your username and password if you have lost it:
- Firstly, Go to Regions Bank ‘Forgot Your Password page’
- Key in your online ID
- Choose your account type
- Fill out your Regions account number
- Key in your Social Security number
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ link
You’ll receive a prompt to change your password.
Where you don’t have a Social Security number, you can alternatively retrieve your password by providing your online ID, ATM/CheckCard number, and PIN.
How to View Your Regions Bank Statement Information
To access your Regions Bank statement information stored in your online account do this:
- Firstly, Log into your online banking account
- Choose ‘Online Statements’ from the account menu.
- Search for the statement you want in the list of available options.
- Lastly, Click on the statement you have chosen. View the PDF which will be displayed in a new browser tab or window.
Then you can view, save or print a Regions Bank statement for up to seven years.
Contacting Regions Bank
Regions Bank offers a general customer service helpline which you can use to contact them if you have a problem with your account. They are:
Customer service center – 800-734-4667
Online banking support – 800-472-2265
You can also contact the bank via secure email if you’re logged into your account, or through an online form.
Regions Bank’s automated services are available 24/7. To speak to a banker, the phone hours are 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking
Regions Bank Login will go a long way in helping you online. The ease that comes with online banking cannot be overemphasized.
Online banking has come to simplify the way banking is done. Gone are the days you needed to visit a bank branch to carry out your transactions.
Now from the comfort of your home or wherever you are, you can look up most of the account information at a glance and a click of your finger on the website or mobile app.
You can also carry out most banking transactions digitally from the mobile app.