PMEGP is short for Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme. A website the banks provide loans to the entrepreneurs as financial support to their projects.
However, PMEGP e-Portal was launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
So, if you want to apply for a loan, but don’t know how to go about it, this write-up will help you a lot. So make sure you read to the bottom of the post, to get the full detail.
To login to the platform tap on the link under
- The official Website https://www.kviconline.gov.in
- Application mode Online
To proceed with the application process here are the following important documents that you need to attach along with the application form:
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Residential proof documents
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
Online Application Scheme Process For Individual
Firstly, visit the official website of the Scheme Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme at www.kviconline.gov.in.
- Navigate to the homepage, tap on the PMEGP link located on Menu.
- Tap on the PMEGP PORTAL link and then, launch it in another tab.
- It will redirect you to the official page
- Then, press on the “Online Application form for Individual” option.
Filling In the application form
The application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all your info including Aadhaar card number, Qualification, Address, Taluk, Mobile Number, eMail, PAN No, Type of Activity, and more.
- Type in the applicant’s bank details (Account number and IFSC Code)
- Check all the info you once before submitting the application.
- Then, tap on the Save Applicant Data aight.
- Next, Attach the documents to the application.
- Lastly, hit on the Submit tab to finalize the application.
The application ID/User ID and password will be sent to the applicant’s registered email or mobile number.
However, to access your Pmegp Bank account
- Go to the official page https://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal/pmegphome/index.
- Tap on the Bank login tab
- Enter your username and password
- Then, click on the login button
- Resetting password
- If you forgot your password, tap on the forgot password button.
- Enter Branch IFS Code
- Type in Registered branch Email
Tap on the reset password tab and proceed with the guide on the page.
For Technical Support or help, kindly send mail to email@example.com
from your Branch email ID with IFS Code, Branch Name, Contact Person Name, Designation and Contact No.
Technical help No. for Bank: 022-26712087