Designed by Amazon Web Services, the AWS Console mobile app enables you to do so much more. You can view and manage a select set of resources in order to support incident response while on the go. To use this app, you’ll need to have an existing AWS account. However, we will guide you on how to get an account, AWS Console Login Mobile App and Management
You can log in using three access. Firstly is the Root User. The next os IAM User, Access Keys. The last is the Federated Role. the Console Mobile Application stores your details to easily switch between identities.
Now, how do I get to know more about the feature? That is the reason for this post as we are going to guide you through.
The Console regularly releases updates with new features to better serve you. You can tell them what features you need and how you would use them with the Feedback feature of the Console Mobile Application.
AWS Console Mobile Application Features
The AWS Console mobile app comes with quite an array of features which is beneficial to users. Here they are:
- The app enables you to keep tabs on resources via a dedicated dashboard as well as view configuration details, metrics, and alarms for select AWS services.
- The Dashboard offers permitted users an overview of the account status, with real-time data on Amazon CloudWatch, Personal Health Dashboard, as well as AWS Billing and Cost Management.
- Users can easily view ongoing issues as well as follow through to the relevant CloudWatch alarm screen for a detailed view with graphs and configuration options.
- Check on the status of specific AWS services, view detailed resource screens, as well as perform select actions.
- Now, iOS users can use Amazon API Gateway, AWS CloudTrail. Will that be all? Not at all. iOS users can not use AWS Identity and Access Management, AWS Lambda, and Amazon Simple Queue Service features on the Console mobile app. That is indeed mind-blowing.
- Also, Amazon CloudWatch capabilities have been expanded to include logs.
AWS Console Mobile App Operating System
This time around, AWS Console mobile app is available for iOS and for Android.
AWS Console Mobile App Services
What other features can the mobile users see? The AWS Console mobile app for iOS supports the following services:
- Firstly, Amazon API Gateway
- AWS Billing & Cost Management
- AWS CloudFormation
- Also, AWS CloudTrail
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon DynamoDB
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Also, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Elastic Load Balancing
- AWS Identity and Access Management
- Next, AWS Lambda
- AWS OpsWorks
- AWS Personal Health Dashboard
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Again, Amazon Route 53
- Amazon Simple Queue Service features
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Lastly, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC).
For now, the AWS Console mobile app for iOS supports:
- Firstly, US East (N. Virginia)
- US East (Ohio)
- Also, US West (N. California)
- US West (Oregon)
- Asia Pacific (Mumbai)
- Also, Asia Pacific (Osaka)
- Asia Pacific (Seoul)
- Next, Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- Asia Pacific (Sydney)
- Asia Pacific (Tokyo)
- Canada (Central)
- EU (Frankfurt)
- EU (Ireland
- Next, EU (London)
- EU (Paris
- EU (Stockholm)
- South America (Sao Paulo)
- Asia Pacific (Hong Kong
- Middle East (Bahrain)
- Europe (Milan
- Africa (Cape Town)
Requirements & Recommendations
IS there anything I need to get to get the best of AWS? To use the AWS Console mobile app, here are the requirements you must take note of:
- Firstly, You are to have an existing AWS account.
- You are advised to secure your device with a passcode for security reasons. You also have to follow an AWS best practice by creating and using an IAM user’s credentials to log into the app. If you happen to lose your device, an IAM user can be deactivated to forestall unauthorized access. Root accounts, on the other hand, cannot be deactivated.
- When you are logging in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user, you’ll need to use either the account number or the account alias. However, it is included in the email address of your administrator.
- Lastly, It is advised that you use either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
Download AWS Console Mobile App
The AWS Console mobile app is available at the Amazon apps Store. It is also available for download at the App Store and Google Play Store for iOS and Android users.