The Home Depot credit card is a store-branded credit card that offers decent financing options for people who are avid Home Depot shoppers. However, the card lacks good reward programs which makes it difficult to recommend for anyone who is serious about fully paying off their credit card bill month-to-month.
With over 2000 stores across the United States, Home Depot is unarguably a household name. The company majors in the sale and retail of building materials and home items for home improvement. Thus having the Home Depot credit card is one sure way of maximizing your purchases at the store.
Home Depot Credit Card Offer
The number one aim of applying for the Home Depot credit card is to have the ability to finance your purchases at the store. Be it working on small repairs around the house or engaging in a massive remodeling, this card enables you to buy materials with special offers that reduce the amount of interest you pay.
- Cardmembers do not pay any interest in full within 6 months for any purchase they make.
- People with average credit scores can apply.
- No annual fee charge
- Cardmembers do not pay interest in full for the period of 12 months for the purchase of building materials. Now, this is not less than $5000. It also includes heating and air conditioner (Minimum purchase of $299), water treatment (minimum purchase of $299), and outdoor (minimum purchase of $899).
- No cash advance APR
- No cash advance fee for up to 25 days after the closing of the billing cycle.
Home Depot Credit Card Login at homedepot.com/mycard
If you are encountering difficulties logging into your online account, these steps will help you log in successfully:
- Launch your web browser and go to the Home Depot card homepage at homedepot.com/mycard
- Tap on the “Sign In” tab and type in your User ID and Password correctly.
- Thereafter, tick on the “Sign In” option. You can either choose the “Remember My ID” option to stay logged in.
- From here, you’ll be directed to your home depot credit card account dashboard.
Without an accurate password, you can’t gain access to your account. To reset your password, go to the login page and tap on the login button. Key in the information requested. After that is done, you’ll be directed to a page where you can successfully reset your password.
How to Apply for the Home Depot Credit Card
Before you apply, you’ll need to have the following:
- Be at least 18 years of age or above
- Must have a valid Photo ID number as well as a Social Security Number.
Enrollment Process for homedepot.com/mycard
- You can begin your application process by visiting the official home depot card page at homedepot.com/mycard
- Scroll to and click on the Sign Up option and key in the following details : Email address, Name, Suffix, Home address, Apt/Suite number, City, State, Zip code, and Home phone number.
- Type in your Annual Salary and wages, other annual income, Residence status (choose ‘own’, ‘rent’, or ‘other’), Monthly mortgage or rent payment, and more.
- Key in your Date of birth, SSN, Driver’s license or Photo ID number, and other required information.
- Decide if you want the paperless statement and letter.
- Go through the terms of the service and click in the appropriate box to complete your home depot credit card application.
Cardmembers can make their bill payment online, via phone, or by mail.
How to Sign up for Home Depot Credit Card Bill Payment Online
You can do this when you are signing up for the card. If you have already signed up before now, you can still sign up for payment. Simply go to your account, tap on the “Make a Payment” option. You’ll be given the option of available payment. Choose online payment and complete the bank account details needed.
Home Depot Card Payment Through Phone
If you want to use the phone option, all you have to is call the number on the back of your card. If you can’t reach that number, you can use the next option which is calling the customer service number which is 866-875-5488.
It is advised that you call between the hours of 6 a.m. and 1 a.m. EST from Monday to Saturday. For Sundays, 7 a.m.-12 a.m. EST.
Home Depot Credit Card Payment Via Mail
You can address your mail to
The Home Depot® Consumer Credit Card Payments
Home Depot Credit Services
P.O. Box 9001010
Louisville, KY 40290-1010
It is best to always allow 5-7 working days for your payment to arrive.
Make sure you send a personal check that has your account number on the memo line to Home Depot’s credit card payment address listed above.
For now, there is no option of making your Home Depot credit card payment in-store.
What This Card Can Do For You
Cardmembers of the Home Depot credit card stand to benefit the following:
- Easily track your account activities online.
- You can activate account alerts from your online account.
- Pay online at any time with any device at your convenience.
- Make bill payments with ease
- Enjoy exclusive offers.
Home Depot Credit Card Customer Service
To get a credit card issue resolved, contact the customer care center. You’ll have the opportunity to talk with a dedicated team of experts who are on hand to help you resolve any issues you may be facing
To contact the Home Depot customer service, call Phone: 1-866-875-5488
It is advised that you call within the hours of 6 a.m. and 1 a.m. EST from Monday to Saturday. For Sundays, 7 a.m. – 12 a.m. EST.