The Home Depot is the largest chain of home improvement stores in the United States, this is why we are bringing you a Home Depot Near Me page, to help you get directions to any store location, store hours, coupon deals and other things you may wish to know about any Home Depot store.
Home Depot Inc., generally known as Home Depot, is an American chain of warehouse-like home improvement stores. Presently, it stands as the largest home improvement store chain in the United States, having 2,286 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
The company’s history dates back to 1978 when it was co-founded by Pat Farrah, Ron Brill, Arthur Blank, and Barnard Marcus. Presently, HomeDepot employs more than 400,000 people. It’s main product lines include home appliances, hardware tools, building materials, builders hardware, lumber, paint, flooring, plumbing, plants, and garden supplies.
Home Depot Locations Near Me
For now, there are 2,286 Home Depot stores across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, with the company’s headquarters located in Cobb County, Georgia.
The following, are the number of the Home Depot stores in each of the American states:
- Firstly, Alabama -40
- Arkansas – 25
- Also, Arizona – 69
- California – 446
- Again, Colorado – 64
- Next, Connecticut – 55
- DC – 2
- Also, Delaware – 16
- Florida -251
- Georgia -132
- Hawaii – 10
- Iowa – 15
- Next, Idaho – 21
- Illinois – 114
- Indiana – 35
- Also, Kansas – 25
- Kentucky – 16
- Louisiana – 39
- Massachusetts – 89
- Maryland -83
- Maine -20
- Michigan – 120
- Minnesota – 61
- Missouri – 57
- Mississippi -19
- Montana – 9
- North Carolina – 78
- North Dakota – 3
- Nebraska – 11
- New Hampshire – 30
- Also, New Jersey – 126
- Nevada – 30
- New Mexico -18
- New York – 187
- Next, Ohio – 125
- Also, Oklahoma -25
- Oregon – 47
- Next, Pennsylvania -131
- Rhode Island – 13
- Next, South Carolina –49
- South Dakota – 3
- Also, Tennessee – 75
- Texas – 308
- Next, Utah – 37
- Virginia – 85
- Also, Vermont – 4
- Washington – 86
- Next, Wisconsin – 49
- West Virginia – 9
- Lastly, Wyoming – 9
Find HomeDepot Using a Zip Code
- Firstly, Go to HomeDepot official website and look at the map 1.
- On the map, you will notice some red signs on the map, which represents the different locations close to you.
- Also, Then, if you would like to find HomeDepot Store Near Me using the zip code option, then tap on the button situated right below the map.
- Lastly, Thereafter, enter your zip code on the next page.
How to Find HomeDepot Store Locations Near Me
If you are having difficulties finding a HomeDepot store location, here I will be listing a helpful list and instructions on how to find a location close to you.
Use the Map to View the Nearest HomeDepot Locations Near Me
If you are having difficulties locating a HomeDepot Store branch, you can make use of the map displayed, to find a location with ease.
Change the Area Displayed on the Map
If the map does not display the right area, you may have to change it to the one you need. To do this:
- Click on the “View Larger Map” text button option in the map’s left-upper corner.
- Then search for the area you need and tap on the “SEARCH THIS AREA” tab on the next page.
- Then you will get to see the closet location to you.
Learn More About a Specific HomeDepot Store
To learn more about a HomeDepot store hour:
- Firstly, Tap on the store’s red symbol on the map.
- A small map will pop up on the map’s left-upper corner.
- Lastly, Thereafter, you will see the store’s average rating, address and name, and hours.
Save HomeDepot Location with Your Google Account
You can also use your Google Maps to save a specific location for later use. Do the following:
- Firstly, Click on the red sign of your store of preference on the map.
- Lastly, Tap on the “Save” tab in the map’s left-upper corner. Thereafter, you will be able to get to view the location you seek in the Google Maps app (with your account) at anytime
Check the Hours of a Specific HomeDepot Store
You can find out more about a particular branch of a HomeDepot store. To do this:
- Firstly, Choose a store on the map
- Tap on “View Larger Map”
- Lastly, A page will be displayed helping you to locate the store hours.
How to Set Up a Route to a Selected HomeDepot Location
To create a route to a particular HomeDepot store, do this:
- Firstly, Choose the store on the map.
- Tap on the ‘Directions’ buttons at the left-upper corner of the map.
- Lastly, On the next page you are signed into, specify the starting point of your journey, and thereafter choose the most convenient route.
Read Customer Reviews About HomeDepot Store
To read reviews of customers about a particular HomeDepot Store:
- Firstly, Choose a store on the map
- Click on “No. reviews” placed right near the rating icon
Then you will be granted access to a particular store’s reviews.
Home Depot Store Hours
With so many locations of HomeDepot locations across the world, you can expect the hours to vary also from state to state or country to country. Thus you can use the guidelines offered above to check a particular store and its hours of operation.
However, here are some common Home Depot hours in the United States:
- Firstly, Monday – Saturday: from 6:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M. Sunday: from 7:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Next, Monday – Saturday: from 6:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. Sunday: from 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Every day except Sunday: from 6:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. Sunday: from 7:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Home Depot Coupons
If you are a frequent shopper at Home Depot, you can easily take advantage of the Home Depot coupon deals to enjoy lower prices, whenever you visit the stores.
Home Depot Credit Card
In the same vein, In collaboration with Citi Bank, Home Depot issues store-branded credit cards. This card offers customers promotional (interest-free) financing and extended product returns. To learn more about the Home Depot credit card, visit the card site.