The Home Depot is the largest chain of home improvement stores in the United States, this is why we are bringing you a Home Depot Near Me page, to help you get directions to any store location, store hours, coupon deals, and other things you may wish to know about any Home Depot store.
Home Depot Inc., generally known as Home Depot, is an American chain of warehouse-like home improvement stores. Presently, it stands as the largest home improvement store chain in the United States, having 2,286 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
The company’s history dates back to 1978 when it was co-founded by Pat Farrah, Ron Brill, Arthur Blank, and Barnard Marcus. Presently, HomeDepot employs more than 400,000 people. Its main product lines include home appliances, hardware tools, building materials, builders’ hardware, lumber, paint, flooring, plumbing, plants, and garden supplies.
Home Depot Locations Near Me
For now, there are 2,286 Home Depot stores across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, with the company’s headquarters located in Cobb County, Georgia.
The following, are the number of Home Depot stores in each of the American states:
- Firstly, Alabama -40
- Arkansas – 25
- Also, Arizona – 69
- California – 446
- Again, Colorado – 64
- Next, Connecticut – 55
- DC – 2
- Also, Delaware – 16
- Florida -251
- Georgia -132
- Hawaii – 10
- Iowa – 15
- Next, Idaho – 21
- Illinois – 114
- Indiana – 35
- Also, Kansas – 25
- Kentucky – 16
- Louisiana – 39
- Massachusetts – 89
- Maryland -83
- Maine -20
- Michigan – 120
- Minnesota – 61
- Missouri – 57
- Mississippi -19
- Montana – 9
- North Carolina – 78
- North Dakota – 3
- Nebraska – 11
- New Hampshire – 30
- Also, New Jersey – 126
- Nevada – 30
- New Mexico -18
- New York – 187
- Next, Ohio – 125
- Also, Oklahoma -25
- Oregon – 47
- Next, Pennsylvania -131
- Rhode Island – 13
- Next, South Carolina –49
- South Dakota – 3
- Also, Tennessee – 75
- Texas – 308
- Next, Utah – 37
- Virginia – 85
- Also, Vermont – 4
- Washington – 86
- Next, Wisconsin – 49
- West Virginia – 9
- Lastly, Wyoming – 9
Find HomeDepot Using a Zip Code
- Firstly, Go to HomeDepot official website and look at the map 1.
- On the map, you will notice some red signs on the map, which represents the different locations close to you.
- Also, Then, if you would like to find HomeDepot Store Near Me using the zip code option, then tap on the button situated right below the map.
- Lastly, Thereafter, enter your zip code on the next page.
How to Find HomeDepot Store Locations Near Me
If you are having difficulties finding a HomeDepot store location, here I will be listing a helpful list and instructions on how to find a location close to you.
Use the Map to View the Nearest HomeDepot Locations Near Me
If you are having difficulties locating a HomeDepot Store branch, you can make use of the map displayed, to find a location with ease.
Change the Area Displayed on the Map
If the map does not display the right area, you may have to change it to the one you need. To do this:
- Click on the “View Larger Map” text button option in the map’s left-upper corner.
- Then search for the area you need and tap on the “SEARCH THIS AREA” tab on the next page.
- Then you will get to see the closet location to you.
Learn More About a Specific HomeDepot Store
To learn more about a HomeDepot store hour:
- Firstly, Tap on the store’s red symbol on the map.
- A small map will pop up on the map’s left-upper corner.
- Lastly, Thereafter, you will see the store’s average rating, address and name, and hours.
Save HomeDepot Location with Your Google Account
You can also use your Google Maps to save a specific location for later use. Do the following:
- Firstly, Click on the red sign of your store of preference on the map.
- Lastly, Tap on the “Save” tab in the map’s left-upper corner. Thereafter, you will be able to get to view the location you seek in the Google Maps app (with your account) at anytime
Check the Hours of a Specific HomeDepot Store
You can find out more about a particular branch of a HomeDepot store. To do this:
- Firstly, Choose a store on the map
- Tap on “View Larger Map”
- Lastly, A page will be displayed helping you to locate the store hours.
How to Set Up a Route to a Selected HomeDepot Location
To create a route to a particular HomeDepot store, do this:
- Firstly, Choose the store on the map.
- Tap on the ‘Directions’ buttons at the left-upper corner of the map.
- Lastly, On the next page you are signed into, specify the starting point of your journey, and thereafter choose the most convenient route.
Read Customer Reviews About HomeDepot Store
To read reviews of customers about a particular HomeDepot Store:
- Firstly, Choose a store on the map
- Click on “No. reviews” placed right near the rating icon
Then you will be granted access to a particular store’s reviews.
Home Depot Store Hours
With so many locations of HomeDepot locations across the world, you can expect the hours to vary also from state to state or country to country. Thus you can use the guidelines offered above to check a particular store and its hours of operation.
However, here are some common Home Depot hours in the United States:
- Firstly, Monday – Saturday: from 6:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M. Sunday: from 7:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Next, Monday – Saturday: from 6:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. Sunday: from 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Every day except Sunday: from 6:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. Sunday: from 7:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Home Depot Coupons
If you are a frequent shopper at Home Depot, you can easily take advantage of the Home Depot coupon deals to enjoy lower prices, whenever you visit the stores.
Home Depot Credit Card
In the same vein, In collaboration with Citi Bank, Home Depot issues store-branded credit cards. This card offers customers promotional (interest-free) financing and extended product returns. To learn more about the Home Depot credit card, visit the card site.
Home Depot Gift Card
If you and your friends shop at Home Depot, you get gift cards both for yourself and your friends. This will make it easier for you to pay at the stores or gift someone a present.
For your household problems, DIY projects, fixing of your home, selection of household improvement hardware, you can browse “Home Depot Near Me” to locate the closest Home Depot to you.
A Brief Origin of Home Depot
Home Depot was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank and has grown to become the largest home improvement retailer in the United States with over 2,200 locations in the U.S alone. It’s amazing how you can shop for any household improvement ware like paints, windows, and any other housewares you can think of at pocket-friendly prices.
Home Depot Near Me – How to find the closest Home Depot store to you on the map
You can find the closest Home Depot to you in an area using google map by searching online “Home Depot Near Me”
- Turn on your location in your internet access device
- Open any browser of your choice and grant it access to your location
- Type in “Home Depot Near me” in the search tab of your browser
- From the results of your search, click on the google map and this will serve as a guide to lead you to the nearest Home Depot store to you in an area.
Home Depot Location Near me – What you should Know
You might be wandering in thoughts on many things concerning Home Depot, worry no more as this post serves to answer these questions of yours, some of the likely asked questions are;
Is Home Depot the fastest-growing retailer company in the U.S?
Home Depot was the fastest-growing retailer in the U.S as of 2015, ranking top over Target, Best Buy, and Retail Juggernaut Walmart with 2,200 shops in different locations in the U.S and has made quite a name for itself when it comes to home construction and improvement.
How many products are sold at Home Depot Stores?
Home Depot can boast of its customers finding almost everything they need in any store of theirs in any location with over 35,000 items on display and over 1 million items displayed on their online market store. So, you can browse “Home Depot near me” to start shopping for your new home or wares to repair your home.
How much does Home Depot earn per year?
Home Depot makes it to the Forbes List of the top 100 companies in America almost every year with them making over 90 Billion Dollars in selling home improvement products.
Does the Home Depot Family support any Political party?
From records, the upper management of the store supports The Republicans but nothing of the support of their staff is on record. One of the former CEOs of the store by the name of Bob Wardell was a friend to George. W. Bush and made a great contribution to his campaign.
Home Depot Near Me Facts
To begin with, there are quite a few facts about Home Depot that you should have been aware of by now. Be it as it may, if you don’t know, this blog post is here to enlighten you further beyond what you know about Home Depot.
The Home Depot Smart Home Project
The Home Depot Company funds an interesting project known as The Home Depot Smart Home at the prestigious University of Duke where 10 upper-class engineering students are selected to live in a specially designed home and as a form of research, they collect these student’s comments on innovations with;
- First, Security
- Home monitoring
- Third, Home technology
- Home communications
- Energy efficiency
- Environmental consciousness and
- Finally, their several feedbacks, both positive and negative.
This is how they can come up with amazing products that wow their customers and the home improvement world at large.
This company has made conscious efforts in producing environment-friendly products as they are committed to environmentally friendly policies like; recycling, clean energy, alternative lighting sources, and more.
Home Deposit pledged a donation of 100 Million Dollars over the next 10 years to build pocket-friendly homes and planting 3 million trees to promote green affordable, better, smarter, and environmentally-conscious homes.
High Philanthropic Status of Home Depot
To start with, Home Depot has donated over $200 million in contributions, material, and time to some organizations like;
- The City of Hope Medical Center,
- The Habitat For Humanity and
- Ka-Boom is a project close and near to the heart of Home Depot that builds playgrounds and parks for children in the inner city.
So, if you are among those wondering if Home Depot contributes to a better world, sure! They contribute a lot to this good cause.
Home Depot Locations & Hours by State
Indeed, below are the listings of all the Home Depot store locations and hours in all states. Please select your state below or refine by major cities. Try to explore and find out the closest Home Depot store near you.
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- The New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Find a Home Depot Store Location In Major Cities
- San Antonio
- Colorado Springs
- San Diego
- Baton Rouge
- Staten Island
- Fort Worth
- Corpus Christi
- Virginia Beach
- Santa Ana