Clearscore Login problems can come up due to several reasons which this post will be unveiling. If at all you experience issues trying to access the portal, but to no avail, don’t worry you’ll be getting tips on how to resolve the issue. So endeavor to stick to this post, till the end.
However, Clearscore is a financial technology business, offering free credit scores and reports. Also, the company gives the advice to help consumers make great financial decisions.
So many people out there have been asking a series of questions such as
- Why can’t I access the ClearScore website?
- Can’t log in to my Clearscore app?
- If you can’t access our website, do the following;
- Check if you haven’t mistakenly blocked the website through parental controls or your system firewall or other software.
- Try using different internet browsers as the site may be restricted in certain browsers.
- Clearing your cache, and then refreshing your browser.
- Maybe the site is temporarily down for maintenance.
I hope the above tips will be helpful. Find out other sign-in issues and how to fix it below.
You can’t log into my ClearScore app? If yes, below are some tips on how to fix the sign problem
- Check to see if you’re using the most up to date version of the app
- Try to update your ClearScore mobile app from the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Try to use our desktop version on your device, by going to the website via your browser (i.e. Google Chrome or Safari)
- You can try resetting your password. Maybe the password is not correct. You can reset your password on the website, by simply providing your email address.
- Check your ‘spam’ or ‘junk’ folders. Thus, you may need to add [email protected] to your contacts or ‘safe list’. Because sometimes these emails are blocked by your email provider or desktop application.
To access the portal go to https://www.clearscore.com
Tap on the login button
Enter your email address and password
Click on the login button
How can I reset my password?
Here’s what you need to do to reset your password;
- Go to Clearscore login page
- Tap on the password reset link
- Type in your ClearScore email address
You will receive an email with a reset link. Kindly follow the directives to reset your password.
Unlocking Your Account
When signing in to your account, if you enter the wrong login details many times, the system will temporarily lock you out for two hours.
If this happens, you’ll need to wait for this time to pass before trying to log in again. But if you continue to enter the wrong password after this, the system will lock your account for security reasons.
However, you will need to contact the customer service representative to unlock your account. Anytime you find out that you are guessing the password, is better to reset the password, to avoid passing through the stress of unlocking your account.