A new Kroger near me page is here to help you to find the nearest Kroger locations close to you. Here, you will get to find out about store hours, Kroger store locations, other store information, coupons, etc.
Kroger Co., popularly known as Kroger is an American chain of supermarkets and groceries and is one of the largest retailers. As of 2016, it was the largest supermarket chain in the United States by revenues and the second-largest retailer in general, second to Walmart.
Kroger started as far back as 1883 when Barney Kroger invested his life savings and opened the first Kroger store in Cincinnati. The company chain rapidly grew and amounted to 40 stores by 1884. This store was also the first grocery chain to introduce monitoring of product quality in the 1930s.
Currently, there are more than 443,000 people employed by this retailer. The company has almost 2,800 locations, and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and owns a variety of American brands, sold mostly in the Kroger stores.
Kroger Locations Near Me
For now, there are 2,778 Kroger store locations in 35 American states and D.C. The company also operates 2,264 pharmacies, 1,556 supermarkets fuel centers, and 221 in-store medical clinics.
Here are the numbers of Kroger locations in each of the American states:
- Alabama – 12
- Arkansas – 32
- Arizona – 3
- California – 9
- Colorado – 2
- Florida – 3
- Georgia – 170
- Idaho – 1
- Illinois – 38
- Indiana – 109
- Louisiana – 11
- Michigan – 127
- Minnesota – 1
- Missouri – 4
- Mississippi – 30
- Montana – 1
- Nevada – 3
- New York – 2
- Ohio – 212
- Oregon – 1
- South Carolina – 13
- Tennessee – 121
- Texas – 214
- Utah – 2
- Virginia – 64
- Washington – 2
- Wisconsin – 2
- West Virginia – 41
Apart from the ones listed above, you will find some popular Kroger locations in the following cities/towns: Atlanta, Charlottesville, Cypress, Decatur, Flint, Frisco, Indianapolis, Lansing, Louisville, Marietta, Nicholasville, Richmond, Spring, Troy, Bloomington, Cincinnati, Dallas, Fort Wayne, Houston, Irving, Memphis, Roanoke, Springfield, Virginia, Beach, Columbus, Dayton, Denton, Fort Worth, Lexington, Macon, Peoria, Athens, Charleston, Knoxville, Huntsville, Franklin, Nashville, Savannah, and Toledo.
Find a Kroger Store Location Using a Zip Code
- Go to the Kroger official website and look at the map.
- On the map, you will notice some red signs on the map, which represents the different locations close to you.
- Then, if you would like to find Kroger Near Me using the zip code option, then tap on the button situated right below the map.
- Thereafter, enter your zip code on the next page.
See the Closest Kroger Locations Around Me
If you are having difficulties finding a Kroger store location, here I will be listing a helpful list and instructions on how to find a location close to you.
Alter the Area Displayed to You on the Map
If the map does not display the right area, you may have to change it to the one you need. To do this:
- Click on the “View Larger Map” text button option in the map’s left-upper corner.
- Then search for the area you need and tap on the “SEARCH THIS AREA” tab on the next page.
- Then you will get to see the closet location to you.
Get More Information About a Particular Kroger Store
You can find out more about a particular branch of a Kroger store. To do this:
- Choose a store on the map
- Tap on “View Larger Map”
- A page will be displayed helping you to locate the store hours.
Check the Kroger Hours of a Specific Store
To learn more about a Kroger store hour:
- Tap on the store’s red symbol on the map.
- A small map will pop up on the map’s left-upper corner.
- Thereafter, you will see the store’s average rating, address and name, and hours.
How to Set Up a Direction to a Selected Kroger Location
To create a route to a particular Kroger store, do this:
- Choose the store on the map.
- Tap on the ‘Directions’ buttons at the left-upper corner of the map.
- On the next page you are signed into, specify the starting point of your journey, and thereafter choose the most convenient route.
How to Use Your Google Account to Save a Specific Kroger Location
You can also use your Google Maps to save a specific location for later use. Do the following:
- Click on the red sign of your store of preference on the map.
- Tap on the “Save” tab in the map’s left-upper corner. Thereafter, you will be able to get to view the location you seek in the Google Maps app (with your account) at any time.
Read Customer Reviews About Kroger Stores
To read reviews of customers about a particular Kroger Store:
- Choose a store on the map
- Click on “No. reviews” placed right near the rating icon
Then you will be granted access to a particular store’s reviews.
Since there are many Kroger store locations, it is best you use the map offered to locate each store and it’s hours because they will vary depending on the location and state.
However, here are some common Kroger store hours in the United States:
- Every day: from 6:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Every day: from 6:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.
- Every day: from 6:00 A.M. – 12:00 A.M.
- Every day: from 5:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.
If you are visiting the Kroger grocery store anytime soon, you should take advantage of the Kroger coupons, which will allow you to enjoy lower prices or get some extra products for free.
Kroger Credit Card
Kroger in cooperation with the U.S. Bank issues store-branded credit cards, which can be used anywhere. Using the credit card rewards you for making purchases. To get more details, visit the Kroger Credit Card website.