The best way to find a nearby Subway is to pick up your mobile device or open your laptop and get hooked up on the internet. Wait ooh, don’t tell me you are expecting me to drop the answer on how to find Subway near me at this beginning of the post? Of course, I won’t. Anyway, let me thrill you a bit with information that might come in handy.
To start with, when the name subway is mentioned, a private fast-food chain is said to come to mind. But when did this name go viral? It all started when Dr. Peter Buck, a nuclear physicist, changed the life of a college student with a few simple words, “Let’s open a submarine sandwich shop.”
It was Peter Buck that gave college freshman Fred DeLuca the idea to open a submarine sandwich shop to help pay his tuition. Peter provided an initial investment of $1000, and a business relationship was forged that would change the landscape of the fast-food industry and the lives of thousands.
The partners opened their first restaurant in Bridgeport, Connecticut, where they served fresh, affordable, made to order sandwiches. The popularity of the sandwiches and the brand continued to grow over the decades
Subway Near Me – Find it on the Map
2.) Type in the current location or the location name from where you need nearby location result, in Search Box. And press Enter to Get the result.
3.) Now click on the Search box once. This will show you the Search Nearby link as indicated below.
4.) Type in the category of places, you want to search. For example “Subway near me, or Hotels or restaurant or car parks, etc.” And hit Enter. This will list out all Nearby Category results. Here is the list of result information you may get:
- Name of the Shops or location.
- Ratings provided by users.
- Distance from your current location.
- Cost(if applicable)
- Actual Address(You may get the direction by clicking on item)
5.) Red icons Show nearby subway results on the map, while your original location appears as a gray icon.
Find a Subway – Locate Subway Near Me using City, State, and Zipcode
- Firstly, Open up your browser and visit the official website at https://www.subway.com/en-US/FindAStore
- On the page, you will get to see the search bar in the upper part of the page.
- Also, Key in your City and state or Zip Code.
- Also, you can use the “Use My Current Location” Button.
- Here comes the list of Subway in your city or state. You will get to see the hours of each location and more.
- Lastly, On the website landing page, scroll down a bit to see the locations of Subway and the number in each of them.
Subway Near me Open Now – Ask Around
Here is a sure way to find the closest Subway near where you are living. I can assure you that this is a very simple and very straightforward method that will not give you any hurdles or frustrate you in any way. All you have to do is find the right people to ask and you will be good to go. You can ask your friends, relatives, family, neighbors, or even an associate. As long as they have good knowledge of Subway restaurant locations, they will be able to give you a great answer to your questions.
The best of it all is that you will not need any internet connection for this. More so, you may not even need any electronic device like a telephone. Thus, sometimes all you have to do is walk up to them and ask them. See how easy it can be? It is not weird to ask around for directions. Our forefathers depended on this method and they got good results.
Subway Company information
Founded: Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S. (August 28, 1965)
Founders: Fred DeLuca & Peter Buck.
Headquarters: Milford, Connecticut, U.S.
Products: Submarine sandwiches, Salads, Pizzas (Only in some locations)
Slogan: “Eat Fresh”.
The number of Subway restaurants in the World: 43,913 in 111 countries (2015).
The number of Subway restaurants in the USA: 26,972 (2015).
Subway is currently the largest restaurant chain in the world.
The Best Apps for Finding Subway Locations – Food Delivery Near Me – The Best Apps for Ordering Food
- OpenTable App– Opentable is a popular app that has partnered with Yelp for reviews and reservations. It includes a map with restaurant locations.
- Foursquare App– Foursquare lets you search for specific types of restaurants or cuisines. It gives you simple categories to search on the main screen, for example, you can search for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Google Places App– The app uses Google’s database of restaurants, cafes, and bars. It basically works as the map on this page.
- Zomato App for-This app’s main focus is on social interaction and recommendations so that you can find what is tasty or trendy in seconds. Zomato users can search for: Restaurants, pubs, cafes, types of cuisine, and city or location.
- Yelp App– The Yelp mobile app uses your phone’s GPS to find and show restaurants in your area. You can filter results based on opening hours, type of food, and costs.
- HappyCow App– TheHappyCow app is an app for vegetarians or vegans. HappyCow I shows only healthy vegan and vegetarian food places, and you can search for options like gluten-free, juice bars, and more.
- Urbanspoon App– Urbanspoon’s app has a restaurant locator, and you can write/share reviews with friends.
- Zagat App– The Zagat app only has ratings and reviews that are curated by official Zagat editors. This means that when searching in Zagat, you are getting an expert opinion instead of just the wisdom of the crowd.
- Foodspotting App– TheFoodspotting app lets users search and share menus and particular menu items that you like, not simply restaurants. Take photos of the food/drink that you like, add your thoughts or descriptions, upload it all, and tell people about the location. You will also be shown photos of recommended menu items, near your current location, instead of just restaurants around you.
Subway Holiday Hours
The company close only for one holiday, Christmas Eve. Individual Subway restaurant owners can choose to close or close early on the holidays below. Most close for Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving. Call your local Subway first to be sure.
Holidays with limited Subway opening hours:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Subway Customer Service Phone Numbers (US & UK)
If you need to call Subway customer service then the number below is the number with the easiest access.
Subway Mail Address:
Customers can send a mail to this address: Subway Corporate Headquarters 325 Bic Rd. Milford, CT 06460, US.
Subway Customer Service Phone Numbers:
Customer Service (US): 1-800-888-4848
Tip on how to Talk to a Human: Press 85 at the prompt, then 1
Call Time Average Wait: 9 mins — Open: 24 hours, 7 days
Corporate Headquarters Phone Number: 1-203-877-4281.
Customer Service (UK): +44 (0) 01223 550820
If you are contacting your local restaurant, you will need to call during business hours. Typically, Subway restaurants are open 7 am to 10 pm, local time, in the US.
Their subs have different flavors and here are all of them: BLT, Ham, Italian BMT, Chicken, Chipotle Chicken, Chicken teriyaki, Roasted Chicken, Chicken Pizzaiola, Steak and Cheese, Spicy Italian, Chicken Tikka, Meatball Marinara, Veggie Patty, Turkey, Subway Club, Tuna, Veggie Delite and Subway melt. They also have sandwiches, flatbread, and muffins in the English style. Somewhere along the way, they also created personal pizzas and they also serve coffee particularly Seattle’s best because they had an exclusive deal.
Here is the shortlist of Subway near me menu prices:
- Big Philly Cheesesteak $8.55
- Pizza Sub with Cheese $6.00
- Steak & Cheese $8.00
- Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt $5.50
Subway restaurant near me – Subway Locations & Hours by State
- District of Columbia
- Northern Mariana Islands
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- The New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Find a Subway Store Location In Major Cities
- San Francisco
- New York
- Fort Wayne
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- Fort Worth
- Staten Island
Subway App – Coupons – Deals and Rewards
Subway MyWay® Rewards available at participating restaurants. For catering, earn tokens on in-restaurant orders only. Tokens may not be earned on purchases of gift cards.
App ordering and online ordering available at participating restaurants. Allow 15 minutes for pickup.