This unique WholeFood near me page is one that enables you to locate the nearest WholeFood locations near me as fast as possible and with ease. It offers information about WholeFood hours, coupons, store hours, and the company in general.
Whole Foods Market, generally known as Whole Foods, is an American supermarket chain, with over 435 locations in the United States, with over 500 stores in the United States, United Kingdom, as well as in Canada. Presently, Whole Foods is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and owned by Amazon.
The history of this company dates back to 1978 when John Mackey with Renee Lawson opened the SaferWay store, which sold natural foods and vegetarian products. In 1980, together with two other people, the founders opened the first Whole Foods Market, which also included as at then, meat products.
The company was well accepted, thus the expansion in 1984. Currently, over 91,000 people are employed by Whole Foods.
WholeFoods Locations Near Me
For now, Whole Foods is headquartered in Austin, Texas where the company was started from. Presently, there are more than 500 Whole Foods locations in the United States, Canada,and United Kingdom and 435 out of these stores tend to be in the United States, and they include the following:
- Alabama – 5
- Arkansas – 2
- Arizona – 10
- California – 85
- Colorado – 18
- Connecticut – 9
- D.C. – 4
- Florida – 30
- Georgia – 9
- Hawaii – 4
- Iowa – 1
- Idaho – 1
- Illinois – 27
- Indiana – 5
- Kansas –3
- Kentucky – 2
- Louisiana – 7
- Massachusetts – 34
- Maryland –10
- Maine – 1
- Michigan – 7
- Minnesota – 10
- Missouri – 3
- Mississippi – 1
- North Carolina – 14
- Nebraska –2
- New Hampshire – 2
- New Jersey – 21
- Nevada – 5
- New Mexico – 3
- New York – 20
- Ohio – 9
- Oklahoma – 4
- Oregon – 10
- Pennsylvania – 15
- Rhode Island – 3
- South Carolina – 4
- Tennessee – 6
- Texas – 37
- Utah – 4
- Virginia – 13
- Washington – 11
- Wisconsin –3
You can also find some of the most popular Whole Foods locations in the following American cities/towns: Gainesville, Las Vegas, Tucson, Raleigh NC, Portland Maine, Boise, Ann Arbor, Philadelphia, Reno, San Diego, Tulsa, Sarasota, Colorado Springs, Hadley, Pasadena, Nashville, Buffalo, Bellingham, Asheville, Naples, Kahala.
Others are, Santa Fe, La Jolla, San Antonio, Fort Collins, Milwaukee, Berkeley, Harlem, Chapel Hill, Kansas City, St. Paul, Detroit, Fort Myers, Wilmington NC, Annapolis, Santa Cruz, Tallahassee, Sacramento, Baton Rouge, Madison, Columbia SC, Woodland Hills, Eugene, Albany, Durham, Baltimore, Lexington KY, Fresno, Easton, Scottsdale, Cincinnati, Williamsburg, Jacksonville, Dublin, Evanston, Memphis, Wexford, Kennesaw, Brentwood, Charlottesville, San Mateo, and Knoxville.
Find WholeFoods Locations Using Zip Code
- Go to the WholeFoods official website and look at the map.
- On the map, you will notice some red signs on the map, which represents the different locations close to you.
- Then, if you would like to find WholeFoods Near Me using the zip code option, then tap on the button situated right below the map.
- Thereafter, enter your zip code on the next page.
See the Closest WholeFoods Locations Around Me
Alter the Area Displayed to You on the Map
If the map does not display the right area, you may have to change it to the one you need. To do this:
- Click on the “View Larger Map” text button option in the map’s left-upper corner.
- Then search for the area you need and tap on the “SEARCH THIS AREA” tab on the next page.
- Then you will get to see the closet location to you.
Get More Information About a Particular WholeFoods Store
You can find out more about a particular branch of a wholefood store. To do this:
- Choose a store on the map
- Tap on “View Larger Map”
- A page will be displayed helping you to locate the store hours.
Check the WholeFoods Hours of a Specific Store
To learn more about a WholeFoods store hours:
- Tap on the store’s red symbol on the map.
- A small map will pop up on the map’s left-upper corner.
- Thereafter, you will see the store’s average rating, address and name, and hours.
How to Set Up a Route to a Selected WholeFoods Location
To create a route to a particular WholeFoods store, do this:
- Choose the store on the map.
- Tap on the ‘Directions’ buttons at the left-upper corner of the map.
- On the next page you are signed into, specify the starting point of your journey, and thereafter choose the most convenient route.
How to Use Your Google Account to Save a SpecificWholeFoods Location
You can also use your Google Maps to save a specific location for later use. Do the following:
- Click on the red sign of your store of preference on the map.
- Tap on the “Save” tab in the map’s left-upper corner. Thereafter, you will be able to get to view the location you seek in the Google Maps app (with your account) at any time.
Read Customer Reviews About WholeFoods Stores
To read reviews of customers about a particular WholeFoods Store:
- Choose a store on the map
- Click on “No. reviews” placed right near the rating icon
Then you will be granted access to a particular store’s reviews.
WholeFoods Store Hours
With so many locations of WholeFoods stores across the world, you can expect the hours to vary also from state to state or country to country. Thus you can use the guidelines offered above to check a particular store and its hours of operation.
Here are some common WholeFoods store hours you will find in the United States:
- Every day: from 7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Every day: from 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Every day: from 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Every day: from 8:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
Whole Foods Coupons
Take advantage of Whole Foods coupons if you are a frequent customer at Whole Foods Market. These coupon deals will offer you deals that enable you to purchase products at lower prices or get some products or services for free.