In this blog, we will tell you everything about the $40,000 American Express Personal Loan.
That’s not all, we will also brief you on some facts about the American Express Personal Loan.
Hence, make sure you closely read this article to get all the juicy info you need.
With that in mind, let’s dive into what we have for you in this article.
American Express is offering a $40,000 loan to some customers who have been pre-approved via AmericanExpress.com/Loan.
That’s not all, this loan offers allow customers to get a loan with no intro fee, no prepayment fees and fixed interest rates.
However, this loan offer is open for legit United States residents and those who are 18 years of age or older and have an AMEX account.
How to apply for the American Express Personal Loan
This is an offer you shouldn’t miss, if you snooze, you lose.
Hence, to apply for this, visit AmericanExpress.com/Loan.
However, you must log in to your American Express account to continue.
Once you’ve logged in to your account, you can now forge ahead by following the prompts on the screen to apply for the loan.
However have in mind that the rates, interest, and costs may vary.
AmericanExpress.com/Loan Promotional Notes
- American Express Personal Loan rates vary based on the customer.
- APR is low and ranges from 6.90% to 18.97% for qualifying customers.
- Fixed monthly payments.
- Your credit score will not affect your application.
- No origination fee or prepayment penalty
Hence, if you are approved for an AMEX personal loan, American Express will report the loan info to all three credit bureaus which may affect a credit score at that point.
Also, those using the American Express Loan offer to consolidate credit card debt are allowed to combine the debt of up to four credit cards.
Hence to change the value of the offers from AMEX, please visit www.americanexpress.com/choice and then follow the on-screen prompts to make changes.
How to check your American Express Personal Loan offer
This process is very easy and won’t affect your credit score.
All you have to do is to visit www.americanexpress.com/loan.
Then, log in to your account using the details.
Next, say how much you need up to your pre-approved amount, then select a monthly payment option and enter some of info.
Hence, if you’re approved, the funds will be disbursed after you review the terms and accept your loan.
American Express Personal Loan Review
- Minimum credit score: None.
- APR: 6.90% to 18.97% (Variable).
- Late payment: $39.
- Non-sufficient funds: $39.
- Returned check: $39.
- Loan amount: $3,500 to $40,000.
- Repayment terms: 1 to 3 years.
- Time to fund after approval: three to five days after signing the loan documents.
- Loan availability: Loans are available in 50 states and Washington, D.C.
Pros & Cons of the American Express Personal Loan
- No-Intro fees
- No early pay-off fees
- Funds can be disbursed via direct deposit
- The same-day decision in seconds (in most cases)
- Loan Funding in 1-2 business days
- Max amount you can borrow is $40,000
- Only American Express cardholders can apply
- No cosigners or joint applications
- You must be pre-approved to apply
- No rate discount.
- The payment due date cannot be chosen or changed
American express personal loan login
Follow these steps below to log in to your Amex personal loan account online:
- Visit americanexpress.com/us/loans/personal-loans on a web browser.
- Next, click on “Log In” at the top of the page.
- Then, fill in your user ID and password in the right field.
- After that, click on “Log In”
- Once you’ve logged in, you can now Amex personal loan account online.
- However, if you can’t access your login details, click on the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to retrieve your User ID and Reset your Password.
- On the other hand, if you are yet to create an account online, open the “Create New Online Account” link.
- Then, enter your 15-digit card number and your 4-digit card ID.
- Next, click on “Continue” and follow the prompts after that to complete the process.
Other personal loan option
You don’t qualify for the American Express Loan Offer, you can check out these other personal loan promos:
- com Offer
Finally, we hope this article was a great guide on everything you need to know about the American Express Loan Offer.
Hence, for any questions on the American Express Loan Offer, please leave a comment and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is American Express Personal rate?
The Amex personal loan rate ranges from 6.90% to 18.97% (Variable).
Does American Express issue loans?
Yes, Amex offers loans ranging from $3,500 to $40,000 to approved Card Members.
How long does it take to get an American Express personal loan?
Amex typically disburses funds within 3 to 5 days, except in rare cases when more info from the borrower is required.
As a Personal Loan customer, will I receive Membership Rewards or insurance benefits that are offered on American Express Cards?
Sadly, personal Loans are not eligible for Membership Rewards, cash back, or other benefits that are available with American Express Card products.
How much can I borrow from Amex Personal loan?
You can apply for a Personal Loan of at least $3,500.
Hence, a higher loan amount depends on your creditworthiness and other factors at the time of applying.
How will I receive my Personal Loan funds?
Funds will be disbursed directly into your bank account on file.
Hence, if you don’t have an existing bank account on file, you will be prompted to add the routing and account numbers of your bank account.
How much do I have to pay each month?
Personal Loans are paid in fixed monthly installments.
Hence, the amount of your monthly payment depends on the amount you borrow, the repayment period you select, and your interest rate.
What are the fees associated with a Personal Loan?
The American Express Personal Loans are available to customers at no intro fee and no prepayment.
What if I am late on a payment or don’t have enough funds to make my monthly payment?
If your payment is late or you have insufficient funds to pay your monthly payment amount in full, you will be charged a fee of $39.