Registering online at the Lending Club website will help you access lending facilities once you meet their requirements. If you want to get access to a personal loan, Lending Club can help you out. All you have to do is apply for a Lending Club personal loan online. The process is very easy and one you can do with a simple guide.
Lending Club stands as an organization that does peer-to-peer lending. The company works on a security basis, giving customers different offers via exchange commission and registration as securities. Once you have successfully registered online at it’s website, you can get access to lending facilities. This lending facility is not only beneficial to the borrower but also helps the investors.
Currently, Lending Club stands as the largest peer-to-peer loan-providing organization. This organization has the largest loan portfolio as compared to other organizations.
Once you meet the requirements of the organization, you can apply for any of the loans for which you are qualified. Lending Club deals in loan categories like – Auto Refinancing, Patient Solution Loans, Business Loan as well as Personal Loans. For those who would love to apply for a Personal loan note this. Lending Club offers personal loan facilities starting from the range of $10,000 – $40,000 for a maximum period of 3 years. Lending Club helps in increasing income revenue. The company takes service charges from investors and a specific fee from borrowers.
Applying for a personal loan from Lending Club is ideal if you want to spend cash on heavy expenses. It also comes in handy if you want to clear your creditors. This is because the company’s personal loan rate is very low when compared to a credit card. Thus acquiring a personal loan can save you some interest if you are making a big purchase or if you undertaking a project.
How to Apply For Loan At Lending Club
To apply for a Personal Loan at Lending Club, you have to visit the company’s official website. From the website, you can easily apply online. Let’s see how it’s done:
- Go to the Lending Club official website at lendingclub.com from your web browser.
- On the main website, choose the “Borrow” option and click on “Personal loan” facility.
- You’ll be given an online form on the same page. You are to enter some information on the form before you can apply.
- Enter the amount you need for a personal loan. What’s the money for? How’s your credit?. Then click on the “Check your rate” button.
- Thereafter a new window will be opened asking “who’s applying”?. It can be either one or two persons, choose the appropriate number.
- Click on the “Next” tab.
- You’ll be taken to the next page, where you’ll have to complete the requirements in order to access the loan.