Looking for the best reward credit card that earns you cashback on all your spending, huh? Stop looking. You’ve found one. Sam’s Club MasterCard is reputable for earning rewards on gas, dining, and travel at Sam’s Club and Walmart.
That said, it makes sense and authority to ensure the authenticity of this review on Sam’s Club MasterCard login. I didn’t write this review out of thin air. I did my research and read a handful of Sam’s Club cardholders viewpoints on review sites. As a result, it formed the basis for the review of rewards available for Sam’s Club credit card members.
Before we go to Sam’s Club MasterCard Review for intending Card Applicants. In the meantime, let’s help current Sam’s Club credit card users login to their account to make Bill payment, check balance, view statement, Download, and use the Sam’s Club mobile app. Furthermore, set alert to monitor transactions and access Sam’s Club Phone Number for Telephone contact as well as Customer Service support.
Sam’s Club MasterCard Login
Briefly, to login to your Sam’s Club account and manage your credit card click here (https://samsclub.syf.com/login/) or visit the login page and key in your User ID and password and click the sign-in button. For Sam’s Club business account login, click here (https://commercial.syf.com/commercialgen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=samsgeneric) to log in and pay bills, check balance, etc.
Here is a breakdown of the post Content:
- Sam’s Club MasterCard Review
- Should I apply for Sam’s Club MasterCard?
- Sam’s Club Card Benefits & Features
- How Does Sam’s Club Credit Card Compare to Other Credit Cards?
- Sam’s Club MasterCard vs American Express Blue Cash Preferred Credit Card
- How to apply for Sam’s Club Credit Card
- Customer Care Service Phone Number
Sam’s Club MasterCard Review
To start with, Sam’s Club MasterCard issued by Synchrony Bank is the best reward credit card for people that frequent Sam’s Club and Walmart. That is to say, if you spend often in Walmart and at Sam’s Club, the credit card isn’t for you.
With that in mind, cardholders earn rewards rate between 3% and 5% on Gas, travel, and dining in Sam’s club restaurants. That aside, card users also enjoy $0 annual fees plus 1% cashback. Although, the cashback reward is way below cashback rewards offered by other credit card companies. However, there exists where Sam’s club credit card exercises its strength.
In all, Sam’s Club credit card is best favorable to consumers or customers who are much more about earning rewards on spending in categories like dining, travel, and gas. Thus, these three lines of purchases offer 3% & 5% rate rewards.
Should I apply for Sam’s Club MasterCard?
Sincerely, I care about your credit card application decision. Therefore, I delight in helping you make an excellent choice of a credit line. Asking if it’s a good idea to get Sam’s Club credit card depends on your line of spending.
More so, If you can remember, we mentioned the high rewarding lines of purchase with Sam’s club card. So, if you spend often in Gas, Travel, and Dining on Sam’s club location then go ahead and apply for Sam’s Club credit card.
Be it as it may, to apply for Sam’s club card you must first register and join Sam’s Club membership, which costs $45 per year. In all, here are some things to put into consideration before choosing Sam’s Club Card: Down and Ups of Sam’s Club card.
First, it’s not a debate, Sam’s club card offers its cardholders the highest rewards rate among the Top ten best reward earning cards. It offers 5% first annual spending of $6,000 on Gas. More so, it rewards 3% cashback on dining and travel. Sincerely, the 3% cashback on travel and dining is highly above average.
In other words, rarely does a credit card company offer such rewards. Thus, the flat-rate cashback often offered by other credit card companies like Citi Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer is between 1% & 2%.
Second, Sam’s club card offers High rewards on Dining, travel, and Gas but it restricts the rewards on one time annual redemption. As a result, what that means is that accrued rewards are redeemable once in a year. Thus, you can only redeem rewards in Sam’s store.
Third, Sam’s club card earns you 1% at Sam’s Club and Walmart. In my sense of what rewards that make for a good store credit card, I wouldn’t recommend Sam’s Club card for store spending. As a matter of fact, I would suggest, there exist a good number of store credit cards out there that offer splendid rewards on store purchases even far beyond the 2% reward flat rate.
Here is a list of best reward Store credit cards you can get;
- Capital One® Walmart Rewards™ Mastercard®
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card.
- Target REDcard™ Credit Card.
- Gap Visa® Credit Card.
- Lowe’s Advantage Card.
- TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard®
· Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi.
- Chase Freedom®
Sign Up Bonus/Welcome Bonus – Sam’s Club card weakness is in the non-sign up bonus offer. Simply put, cardholders don’t get a signup bonus or welcome bonus. Thus, about 70 to 80% of reward-driven credit card applicants seek to sign up or the welcome bonus before they can apply for a credit card.
Therefore, varieties of the credit card offer its customers between $50 to $1000 sign up bonus depending on their reward program. So, if you care much about the signup bonus, you can as well check for other credit cards that offer a sign-up bonus.
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card – Best Sign-Up Bonus Credit Card For Hotels
- Chase Freedom Unlimited® – Best Sign-Up Bonus Credit Card With No Annual Fee
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – Best Sign-Up Bonus Credit Card For Chase Travel
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card – Best Sign-Up Bonus Credit Card For Flexible Travel Rewards
- Citi Premier℠ Card – Best Sign-Up Bonus Credit Card For Travel & Gas
- Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite® Card – Best Sign-Up Bonus Credit Card For Big-Spenders
- Bank Of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card – Best Sign-Up Bonus Credit Card With No Annual Fee
- Lufthansa Credit Card – Best Sign-Up Bonus Credit Card For Airlines
In sum, if you can ignore the restriction place on where and when to redeem rewards. As a result, if earning more on Gas, travel, and dining is what you care about. Then, we recommend you sign up for Sam’s Club membership and apply for Sam’s Club MasterCard.
Sam’s Club Card Benefits & Features
To make a good credit card choice, you need in detail the features and befits of Sam’s Club card so as to know if you are to opt-in for it or check another credit line. At this point, we highlight the features, benefits including fees and rates.
- Earn 5% cashback on gas on the first $6,000 per year, then 1%.
- Sam’s Club’s credit card is valid anywhere they accept MasterCard.
- Earn 3% cash back on dining and travel.
- Earn 1% cashback on other purchases including in-store, Walmart, and at Sam’s Club and wherever MasterCard is valid for purchases.
- Your Sam’s Club credit card is valid at all Sam’s Club and Walmart® locations nationwide.
- No annual fee
- Online account access at SamsClub.com/credit to pay bills, check balances, view account statements, pay credit, etc.
- Doubles as your membership card – your Sam’s Club Credit card offers dual access; as a credit card and as a member of Sam’s club.
- Get a $45 statement credit when you open a new account and make $45 in Sam’s Club purchases within 30 days.
- As Sam’s Club MasterCard cardholder, you earn a cashback maximum of $5,000 per year. But that’s when you spend up to $150,000 per year.
Keynote: accrued rewards sent to cardholders mail as check once in a year. Which is redeemable on Sam’s Club purchase points. However, if you don’t redeem mailed rewards are within 180 days from the day, the mail got to you; the reward expires.
How Does Sam’s Club Credit Card Compare to Other Credit Cards?
Let’s face it, before applying for a credit card. You must first compare it with its competitors to see which offers you the best rewards, rates, fees, features, and benefits likely equivalent to your spending. So, I did a few online research on the cardholders’ forum.
Thus, came across, Sam’s Club Card competitors and analyzed their advantages and disadvantages to help you make an excellent credit card decision.
In this post, I compared Sam’s Club Card with Blue Cash Proffered Card from American Express. Below is their “In and out”.
Sam’s Club MasterCard vs American Express Blue Cash Preferred Credit Card
To be sincere, I have done justice to making clear the features, benefits, fees, and rewards rate offered by Sam’s Club credit card. Further, I will show you the benefits, features, and rewards given to American Express Blue Cash Preferred Credit Cardholders. Consequently, it is left for you to compare the features with what you read above and know which to opt-in for.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: Benefits, Features, and Rewards;
- Earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. Supermarkets
- Earn up to $6,000 per year in purchases. Then, earn 1% following years.
- Earn 6% Cash Back on Select U.S. Streaming Subscriptions
- Get rewarded for watching your favorite shows. (Streaming services)
- Earn 3% Cash Back on Transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses, and more.
- Earn 3% Cash Back at U.S. Gas Stations
- Get rewarded for pumping your gas.
- Earn 1% Cash Back on Other Purchases
- Card users receive cashback in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement of credit.
- You also earn cashback every time an Additional Card Member makes an eligible purchase with their Card in the same way you do on your purchase. But, cashback is received in the form of reward dollars that can be redeemed as a statement of credit.
- Earn $250 back – after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive the $250 back in the form of a statement on credit.
How to apply for Sam’s Club Credit Card – MasterCard Reward Card from Sam’s Club
- Open the application homepage (samsclub.com) at https://www.samsclub.com/account/credit-app-login?refsite=dcrl&xid=sams-credit_apply-now
- Scroll down a little and you will discover the “Apply Now” tab at the left of the web page.
- To have access to the enrollment form, you must sign in to your SamsClub.com account. (If you are in a hurry, you can continue without creating an account by pressing the “Checkout as a guest” button).
- Next, it will direct the applicant to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form.
- Last but not the least, input the following information in the Personal detail section: First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City State, Zip Code, Phone Number
- Finally, create your online profile and then click “Continue”.
Sam’s Club Credit Payment Processing Mail address
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Sam’s MasterCard credit card for consumers Mail address
Sam’s Club MasterCard
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
Sam’s Club business Store Card payment Mail address
PO Box 530981
Atlanta, GA 30353-0981
Sam’s Business MasterCard payment mail address
Sam’s Club MasterCard
P.O. Box 960016
Orlando, FL 32896-0016
Customer Care Service Phone Number
The below Sam’s Club credit card customer service phone numbers will come to your aid in the face of challenges, inquiries, and help.
Sam’s Club store credit card: (800) 964-1917
The Sam’s Club MasterCard: (866) 220-0254
Sam’s Club business credit card: (800) 203-5764
The Sam’s Club Business MasterCard: (866) 220-2760