AutoZone, Inc., is one of the largest American retailers of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories. Though founded in 1979 as Auto Shack, AutoZone has grown over the years to have more than 6,000 stores. Currently, this company has over 87,000 employed workers. AutoZone is one store that is known for its low prices as compared to other stores that offer the same services.
On this page, we will give be giving you details on how to find the nearest AutoZone store, store hours, coupon deals, etc.
AutoZone Locations Near Me
For now, AutoZone is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. It currently has about 5,692 locations in the United States, and numbers about 6,003 stores, alongside its stores in Brazil and Mexico.
It’s popular store locations can be found in places like Tucson, Fresno, Boise, El Paso (TX), Tulsa (OK), Las Vegas, Spokane, Nampa, Colorado Springs, Wichita (KS), Missouri, Austin, Lubbock, Wasilla, Redding, Fort Collins, Terre Haute, Fargo, Memphis, Fort Wayne, and Torque Wrench.
To see all the AutoZone stores that are close to you, you can use the map or scroll to the company’s website to view which is closer to you.
How to Find AutoZone Near Me
If you are having difficulties finding AutoZone store location, here I will be listing a helpful list and instructions on how to find a location close to you.
How to Look for AutoZone Locations Around Me
If you are having difficulties finding a location, here I will be listing a helpful list and instructions on how to find a location close to you.
How to Use the Official Store Locator from AutoZone
You can use the official store locator to find a location. To do this:
- Just click on the button, placed in the section below the map.
Find More Information about a Specific AutoZone Store
To learn more about an AutoZone store:
- Tap on the store’s red symbol on the map.
- A small map will pop up on the map’s left-upper corner.
- Thereafter, you will see the store’s average rating, address, and name.
How to Save AutoZone Location Using Your Google Account
You can also use your Google Maps to save a specific location for later use. Do the following:
- Click on the red sign of your store of preference on the map.
- Tap on the “Save” tab in the map’s left-upper corner. Thereafter, you will be able to get to view the location you seek in the Google Maps app (with your account) anytime.
How to Create a Route from Another Place to the Specified AutoZone Store
To create a route to a particular AutoZone, do this:
- Choose the store on the map.
- Tap on the ‘Directions’ buttons at the left-upper corner of the map.
- On the next page you are signed into, specify the starting point of your journey, and thereafter choose the most convenient route.
Check AutoZone Hours of a Specific Store
You can find out more about a particular branch of the AutoZone store. To do this:
- Choose a store on the map
- Tap on “View Larger Map”
- A page will be displayed helping you to locate the store hours.
Read AutoZone Reviews
To read reviews of customers about a particular AutoZone Store:
- Choose a store on the map
- Click on “No. reviews” placed right near the rating icon
Then you will be granted access to a particular store’s reviews.
With so many locations of AutoZone locations across the world, you can expect the hours to vary also from state to state or country to country. Thus you can use the guidelines offered above to check a particular store and its hours of operation.
However, here are some common AutoZone hours in the United States:
- Monday – Saturday: 7:30 A.M. – 12:00 A.M. Sunday: 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 A.M.
- Monday – Saturday: 7:30 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. Sunday: 8:30 A.M. –9:00 P.M.
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. Saturday: 7:30 A.M. – 10:00 P.M., Sunday: 8:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Monday – Saturday: 7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M., Sunday: 9:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
AutoZone offers some coupon deals that can make your transactions in the store more rewarding and fulfilling. Take advantage of it now.