CVS Pharmacy locations near me page is one that has been designed to help you locate a CVS Pharmacy with ease as well as learn about all that you need to know about CVS Pharmacy store hours, and different store locations in the United States.
CVS Pharmacy, popularly known as CVS, is an American chain of drugstores, which is currently the largest chain of pharmacies in the United States. With more than 9,800 stores and covering every American State, CVS also offers access to more than 1,100 walk-in medical clinics under the”MinuteClinic” brand
The CVS company was established back in 1963 in Lowell, Massachusetts, where the first Consumer Value Store was established back then. Currently, it stands as one of the largest American companies in general and has been listed in the top 20 list of the Fortune 500 by revenues, and the company employs more than 203,000 workers and is headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
CVS Pharmacy Locations Near Me
Currently, the company has more than 9,800 stores, which can be found across the entire country, and this makes CVS the largest drugstore chain in the country.
Here are the following CVS Pharmacy drugstores in the following American states:
- Alabama – 154
- Arkansas – 15
- Arizona – 138
- California – 899
- Colorado – 3
- Connecticut – 154
- DC – 58
- Delaware – 16
- Florida – 743
- Georgia – 300
- Hawaii – 107
- Iowa – 20
- Illinois – 265
- Indiana – 299
- Kansas – 42
- Kentucky – 70
- Louisiana – 130
- Massachusetts – 366
- Maryland – 188
- Maine – 22
- Michigan – 256
- Minnesota – 61
- Missouri – 96
- Mississippi – 51
- Montana – 15
- North Carolina – 323
- North Dakota – 6
- Nebraska – 20
- New Hampshire – 40
- New Jersey – 295
- Nevada – 81
- New Mexico – 19
- New York – 528
- Ohio – 320
- Oklahoma – 63
- Oregon – 2
- Pennsylvania – 418
- Rhode Island – 66
- South Carolina – 193
- Tennessee – 136
- Texas – 614
- Utah – 15
- Virginia – 290
- Vermont – 10
- Washington – 11
- Wisconsin – 52
- West Virginia – 53
Find CVS Using a Zip Code
- Go to CVS Pharmacy official website and look at the map.
- On the map, you will notice some red signs on the map, which represents the different locations close to you.
- Then, if you would like to find CVS Pharmacy Near Me using the zip code option, then tap on the button situated right below the map.
- Thereafter, enter your zip code on the next page.
How to Find CVS Locations Near Me
Use the Map to View the Nearest CVS Pharmacy Locations Near Me
If you are having difficulties locating a CVS Pharmacy branch, you can make use of the map displayed, to find a location with ease.
Change the Area Displayed on the Map
If the map does not display the right area, you may have to change it to the one you need. To do this:
- Click on the “View Larger Map” text button option in the map’s left-upper corner.
- Then search for the area you need and tap on the “SEARCH THIS AREA” tab on the next page.
- Then you will get to see the closet location to you.
Learn More About a Specific CVS Drugstore
To learn more about a CVS pharmacy store hours:
- Tap on the store’s red symbol on the map.
- A small map will pop up on the map’s left-upper corner.
- Thereafter, you will see the store’s average rating, address and name, and hours.
Save CVS Pharmacy Location with Your Google Account
You can also use your Google Maps to save a specific location for later use. Do the following:
- Click on the red sign of your store of preference on the map.
- Tap on the “Save” tab in the map’s left-upper corner. Thereafter, you will be able to get to view the location you seek in the Google Maps app (with your account) at anytime
Check the Hours of a Specific CVS Pharmacy
You can find out more about a particular branch of a CVS pharmacy store. To do this:
- Choose a store on the map
- Tap on “View Larger Map”
- A page will be displayed helping you to locate the store hours.
How to Set Up a Route to a Selected CVSPharmacy Location
To create a route to a particular CVSPharmacy store, do this:
- Choose the store on the map.
- Tap on the ‘Directions’ buttons at the left-upper corner of the map.
- On the next page you are signed into, specify the starting point of your journey, and thereafter choose the most convenient route.
Read Customer Reviews About CVS Drugstore
To read reviews of customers about a particular CVSPharmacy Store:
- Choose a store on the map
- Click on “No. reviews” placed right near the rating icon
Then you will be granted access to a particular store’s reviews.
CVS Pharmacy Store Hours
With so many locations of CVSPharmacy locations across the world, you can expect the hours to vary also from state to state or country to country. Thus you can use the guidelines offered above to check a particular store and its hours of operation.
Here are some common CVS hours in the United States:
- Everyday: from 7:00 A.M. -12:00 A.M.
- Everyday: Open 24/7
- Everyday: from 8:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Everyday: from 8:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
CVS Pharmacy Coupons
If you frequent the CVS Pharmacy, you can take advantage of CVS coupons, which will allow you to get some products at a discounted price or even some other things (or extra portions) for free.