When you apply for a new credit card, you might not get instant approval.
However, Chase may not instantly approve or deny you a new credit card.
Hence, most times Chase needs more time to consider your application.
So, when you apply for a new credit card and don’t get instant approval, you might start to panic and worry about what you should do next.
However, you don’t have to panic, because we’ve been there, and know how it feels.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about your Chase credit card application status.
Also, we will tell you what to do if you don’t get approved instantly.
That’s not all, we will also give you some other info to know about Chase credit cards.
Now, let’s begin.
Reasons You Don’t Get an instant Approval
Below are some reasons why you might an instant Approval on your Chase credit card application.
- You may have applied for too many credit cards.
- Also, you may already have a lot of credit with Chase.
- On the other hand, you are applying for a small business credit card.
- Lastly, you may have made a mistake on the application.
Chase Credit Card Application Status
When you applied for your Chase Southwest Credit Card, you may have gotten a “Your Application Has Been Approved” message.
However, if you don’t get instantly approved, don’t panic, you might:
- Get a message in your mail confirming or denying your application.
- However, this should arrive within 7 to 10 days, while in some cases, it can take up to 30 days.
- Also, you may get a message stating you’ll have a decision within 2 weeks.
However, you can check the status of your Chase Southwest Credit Card via;
Check Your Status by Phone
You check the Chase Southwest Credit Card Application by calling 1-(888) 338-2586 and pressing 0 over and over.
Check Your Status Online
To check your Chase Southwest Credit Card Application online, you must have a chase account.
If you already have an account, follow the steps below:
- First, log in to your Chase account.
- Then, click on the column of lines icon at the top left corner.
- Next, scroll down the menu and click on “Application Status”
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to check Your Status.
- Hence, for more info, visit chase.com/personal/credit-cards/southwest-access-acct.
Chase southwest credit card login
Follow these steps to log in to Chase southwest credit card:
- Using a browser, visit https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/southwest-access-acct.
- Now, enter your username and password
- Then, click on “Sign in” and you are done.
Chase southwest credit card customer service
You can contact Chase customer service at https://www.chase.com/digital/customer-service.
We hope we’ve been able to give you all the info you need about Chase Credit Card Application Status.
Hence, if you have any questions about Chase Credit Card Application Status, please leave a comment.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How long does Chase take to approve a card?
Credit card issuers are required by law to respond within 30 days, but online applications may be approved in a few minutes.
How many chase credit cards can I have?
Chase hasn’t official state rules about how many cards you can have at once, but proof suggests there is no limit to the number of Chase cards you can get.
How often does chase update his credit score?
It depends on when creditors have filed info to the three main credit bureaus.
Hence, most lenders and credit card companies update their records at least once a month.
However, your credit score is not instantly updated.
Instead, your credit score will be re-calculated at the time it is requested.
So, once your credit report is updated the new data will be reflected in your score the next time someone asks for it to be calculated.
How to check chase Freedom’s credit card application status?
You can call 1-(888) 338-2586 to check the status of your Chase Freedom card.
Hence, you cannot check the status of the Chase Freedom credit card online.