Creating your Macy’s card account online is very easy and will only take minutes of your time. This process is as simple as it sounds and once you follow the right steps, you’ll complete it in minutes without delay.
Creating a Macy’s card account online gives you the ease of managing all your online activities on the Macy’s credit card website. Macy designed this website, to give its valued customers the ease to make transactions and easily manage their accounts online. Before now, customers will find it difficult to manage their accounts without an online account. But now from anywhere, they are, once they have an internet-enabled device and a strong internet connection, customers can manage their account even from their bedroom. Now bill payments can be made from anywhere and customers can easily keep tabs on their transaction history online at a glance.
If you applied for and have been approved for the Macy’s credit card, we are going to show you how to manage it by opening an online account.
Online Account Benefits
Creating an online account will offer you the following unique benefits:
- You can easily create your shopping list and save the same as an account holder.
- Get access to promo codes, online offers, discounts, as well as money-saving offers.
Process For Opening an Online Account
Here are the simple steps you’ll be using to open a Macy’s online account:
- The first thing you are expected to do, is to enable your web browser and visit macys.com/mymacyscard
- On the main page scroll to the “Join Now” tab and click on it.
- Then key in your email address, password and click on the “Sign In” option.
If you are new to the site, here’s what you have to do:
- Visit the website stated above and tap on the “Create” link to be taken to the next page where you can complete the registration process.
- On the next page, key in your first name, last name, mailing address #1 mailing address #2, city name, state, and zip code.
- Enter your date of birth, gender and email address. Then create your password, and choose your security question and its appropriate answer.
- Lastly, click on the “Create” option link to create an online account which will help you easily manage your account on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my Macy’s Card balance?
To check your Macy’s card balance:
- Call the Gift Card Customer Service Team at 1-800-511-2752 and have your card number and CID number handy.
- You can also scan your Macy’s Gift Card at any price scanner for your balance. Note the security code must be scratched off before scanning.
- You can also see any in-store colleague for help at customerservice-macys.com
How do I pay my Macy’s bill online
To pay your Macy’s bill online:
- Visit the Macy’s credit card website.
- Scroll to “My Account”
- Click on “Macy’s Credit Card” from the drop-down menu
- Then click on “Account Details” to view your statement balance, payment due dates as well as payment amount due.
- Click on “Make a payment”
- Enter or verify your payment source.
How do I view my Macy’s statement online?
To view your Macy’s statement online:
- Log into your Macy’s account using your email address and password.
- Hover over your name at the top right corner and click on the “Macy’s Credit Card” link.
- Tap on the gray box to the right labeled “Statement & Recent Activity.
How do I register my Macy’s Card?
To activate your Macy’s credit card:
- Visit “My Macy’s Credit Card” page
- Tap on the black “Activate Card” option.
- On the Macy’s Credit Card Verification page, you can submit your information to activate your card.
What is the minimum credit score for a Macy credit card?
Here is a guide that you can use to gauge the minimum credit score for a Macy credit card – Excellent: 750+ Good: 700 – 749, Fair: 650 – 699.