If you are an avid Subway restaurant customer, you can take advantage of the Subway card as you make purchases at the restaurant. You can use your card for online purchases and also use your card to redeem rewards that have accrued to your purchases.
Subway is an American-based fast-food restaurant that is quite popular for its quality and tasty food offerings. If you have applied for and have gotten the Subway card, you can create an online account which will help you easily manage your account with ease. Managing your account online will help you get numerous benefits like getting prompt notifications and other attractive offers. Regular customers of Subway restaurants can use their Subway cards to purchase its delicious food products and gain online points in the process. These points can further be redeemed on request by the cardholder.
Cardholders who have accumulated numerous points to their account, do not necessarily have to visit the same franchise to redeem their points. They can visit any of the Subway points to redeem their points.
If you are a Subway cardholder and you want to manage your online account, then you’ll be required to visit the official website to get the steps on how to register.
How to Register
To register on the Subway website:
- Go to the Subway official website at mysubwaycard.com from your web browser to register.
- Now that you have access to the website, click on “Register a card” to get to the next page.
- On the next page, fill out all the required personal information like your name, mobile number, and the correct email address.
- Then answer the necessary security question. You will also have to remember this security question for future reference.
- Then provide your PIN and card number in the relevant fields.
- For the last step, enter your permanent address, DOB, and type of gender.
- Tap on the “Submit” button.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my Subway gift card balance without registration?
Here are different ways you can check your Subway gift card balance:
- Go to any Subway store and ask a cashier to check the balance.
- Alternatively, you can create an account and check your balance online at Subway.com
- Or call at 1-877-697-8222 to check your balance.
How do I register my subway card?
Here are the three easy ways to register your Subway card:
- Download the Subcard® app through the Apple and Google Play Stores.
- You can pick up a card in-store and register your card online.
- You can complete all the required fields and complete your registration by clicking the link in the activation email.
How do I check my subway points?
Use the following mediums to check your registered Subway points:
- At participating Subway® restaurants.
- Check online by logging into your account.
- Check through the Subway® App
- You can check the balance on an unregistered Subway® Card at participating Subway® restaurants or by calling Subway® Care at 1-877-697-8222.
How do I check my gift card balance?
To check your gift card balance you’ll need the following:
- Card number and if applicable the PIN or security code imprinted on the back of the card.
- Most restaurants and retailers would allow you to check the balance online.
- You can call the toll-free number located on the card, or by visiting them in person.
How do I check my subway card balance?
To check the available balance on your Subway gift card, use any of these methods:
- Visit any Subway store and ask a cashier to help you check the balance.
- Create an account and check your balance online at Subway.com
- Or call at 1-877-697-8222
How do I activate my Subway gift card?
To activate your Subway gift card:
- Log into your account
- Click on “Add a new card”
- Enter the number at the back of the card
- Click on “Add Card” to complete the registration.
- Visit any participating Subway location and buy your food using your card. You can even use your card to buy anything.
Do Subway gift cards expire?
No, the Subway® Gift Card does not expire nor is there any fee charge in connection with using your card, and neither is there a penalty for dormancy.
How do I check the points on my subway card?
In order to check your Subway MyWay® Rewards balance, manage your account, or view available offers, simply:
- Log into your Subway® account. Use the same username and password you previously used in logging into your account at mysubwaycard.com