Opening your prepaid balance online account will give you ease in making your transactions as you use the services of internet browsing. Opening an account is quite easy and does not require you to stress yourself out. It is very easy, quite secure, and also fast.
If you are using the services of an internet browser from your PC or from the mobile app, you can easily set up all your account information via My Prepaid Balance. The process is quite an easy one because you are only required to click on a few buttons to complete this task. You can also get online access for gift card by getting registered at My Prepaid Card website. To achieve this, you are required to use your mobile app or PC to create an online account where your old information can be replaced or edited.
After you have completed your online registration, you can easily manage your card as well as enjoy other online benefits. You can easily view all transaction history and also check your account balance via the website. Your card can also be used in purchasing items online or by phone. If you have lost your card, you can easily replace it by sending a replacement request.
Table of Contents
My Prepaid Balance Benefits
Registering on My Prepaid Balance website comes with some decent benefits that you will find quite useful:
- You can easily view the transaction history linked to your account.
- Reload your card easily when you need to.
- Add multiple cards into your account.
Here you have the simple steps for registering online:
- From your web browser, visit the myprepaidbalance.com
- On the webpage, you’ll see a login option at the top right corner. Click on it to be taken to a new page where you will get login access.
- On the new page, key in your email address, password, and tap on the “Go” tab to log into your account.
If you have not registered for an account before now, here’s what you should do to register:
- Visit the site listed above
- On the main website, click on the “Create Account” link and go ahead with the registration process.
- On the new page, provide your email address, and username, create a password and confirm the same, choose two security questions and their appropriate answers.
- Then click on the “Next” link.
- On the next page, complete the two steps which are “Add your Card” and “Confirm your Info” by following the on-screen instructions to successfully complete the registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my Visa card balance online?
You can check your Visa credit or debit card balance online by locating the issuing bank’s website. Most cards come with the customer service phone number and website inscribed on the back of the card. Alternatively, you can visit the Visa personal card website to find a link to each issuer’s website.
How do I check my prepaid Mastercard balance?
To check your prepaid Mastercard balance online:
- Go to theperfectgift.ca
- You can also call 1-855-288-0926.
How do I register my PrepaidGiftBalance?
To register your prepaid gift balance:
- Visit the official website of PrepaidGiftBalance
- Tap on “Register” on the official website to sign up.
- Ensure you have an account at the bank and have your account number handy.
- On the registration page, enter your account number and social security number in the box provided.
- Tap on the “Next” link.
How do I check the balance on my AAA Travel Card?
You can check the balance on your AAA Travel Card by:
- Visiting aaa.myprepaidbalance.com
- Alternatively you can call customer service using the phone number provided on the back of the card (1-866-674-9621). All at no cost.
How much is left on my prepaid Visa?
To know what the balance is on your Visa prepaid card, you can check your balance online at theperfectgift.ca or by calling 1-855-279-3206.