Now you have a Dollar Tree near me page that you can use to find Dollar Tree locations close to you with ease. Here, you will know about the various store chains, store hours as well as learn about the best coupon deals from Dollar Tree.
Dollar Tree Stores, Inc., popularly known as Dollar Tree is an American chain of discount variety stores. A typical Dollar Tree store sells items and products for $1 or less, and currently has more than 14,835 stores in 48 American States and Canada.
This company was founded in 1953 when Ben Franklin first opened a variety store in Norfolk, Virginia and later the store transformed into a chain of 130 stores under the K&K 5&10 brand. In 1986, another chain of dollar stores was opened under the only $1,00 brand in Virginia and the combined company was rebranded into Dollar Tree in 1993.
Before now, the company stores were mostly in large malls, but in the 2000s, the company started to rapidly expand through acquisition, after it purchased Philadelphia-based Dollar Express in 2001. As at 2014, the company has successfully acquired Family Dollar, it’s largest competitor, but for now, appears to be Dollar Tree’s subsidiary.
For now, Dollar Tree is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia, and the company currently has more than 176,000 people in its employ.
Dollar Tree sells a wide variety of goods in categories like food and snacks, health and beauty, electronics, housewares, dinnerware, glassware, household cleaning supplies, seasonal décor, craft supplies, gifts, toys, gift bags, and wrap, teaching supplies, automotive, books as well as pet supplies.
Dollar Tree Near Me –Dollar Tree Locations Near Me
As at the time of writing this, there are over 14,835 Dollar Tree locations in 48 American States and Canada. Now most of these 13,600 stores, are located in the United States.
Here are the Dollar Tree stores in each of the American states:
- Alabama – 131
- Arkansas – 78
- Arizona – 126
- California – 583
- Colorado – 95
- Connecticut – 62
- – 3
- Delaware – 32
- Florida –500
- Georgia 253
- Iowa – 58
- Idaho – 37
- Illinois – 260
- Indiana – 140
- Kansas – 65
- Kentucky – 107
- Louisiana – 112
- Massachusetts – 127
- Maryland – 121
- Maine – 37
- Michigan – 237
- Minnesota – 117
- Missouri – 141
- Mississippi – 76
- Montana –16
- North Carolina – 250
- North Dakota – 11
- Nebraska –28
- New Hampshire – 37
- New Jersey – 165
- Nevada – 53
- New Mexico – 48
- New York –319
- Ohio – 272
- Oklahoma – 78
- Oregon – 93
- Pennsylvania – 304
- Rhode Island – 31
- South Carolina – 126
- South Dakota – 12
- Tennessee –175
- Texas – 504
- Utah – 60
- Virginia – 188
- Vermont – 11
- Washington –127
- Wisconsin – 121
- West Virginia – 48
- Wyoming –12
Apart from the store locations mentioned above, here are other popular Dollar Tree locations in the following American cities/towns: Albuquerque, Baltimore, Charlotte, Colorado Springs, Denver, Fort Worth, Indianapolis, Knoxville, Marietta, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Rochester, San Jose, Tulsa, Atlanta, Chesapeake, Columbus, Detroit, Fresno, Jacksonville, Memphis, Orlando, Portland, Sacramento, St. Louis, Virginia Beach, Chicago, Dallas, El Paso, Greensboro, Kansas City, Mesa Nashville, Raleigh, San Antonio, Tampa, Wichita, Austin, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fort Myers, Houston, Kissimmee, Louisville, Miami, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, Richmond, San Diego and Tucson.
Find a Dollar Tree Locations Using Zip Code
- Go to Dollar Tree’s official website and look at the map.
- On the map, you will notice some red signs on the map, which represents the different locations close to you.
- Then, if you would like to find DollarTree Near Me using the zip code option, then tap on the button situated right below the map.
- Thereafter, enter your zip code on the next page.
See the Closest Dollar Tree Locations Around Me
If you are having difficulties finding a DollarTree store location, here I will be listing a helpful list and instructions on how to find a location close to you.
Change the Area Displayed to You on the Map
If the map does not display the right area, you may have to change it to the one you need. To do this:
- Click on the “View Larger Map” text button option in the map’s left-upper corner.
- Then search for the area you need and tap on the “SEARCH THIS AREA” tab on the next page.
- Then you will get to see the closet location to you.
Get More Information About a Particular Dollar Tree Store
You can find out more about a particular branch of a DollarTree store. To do this:
- Choose a store on the map
- Tap on “View Larger Map”
- A page will be displayed helping you to locate the store hours.
Check the Dollar Tree Hours of a Specific Store
To learn more about a DollarTree store hour:
- Tap on the store’s red symbol on the map.
- A small map will pop up on the map’s left-upper corner.
- Thereafter, you will see the store’s average rating, address and name, and hours.
How to Set Up a Route to a Selected Dollar Tree Location
To create a route to a particular DollarTree store, do this:
- Choose the store on the map.
- Tap on the ‘Directions’ buttons at the left-upper corner of the map.
- On the next page you are signed into, specify the starting point of your journey, and thereafter choose the most convenient route.
How to Use Your Google Account to Save a Specific Dollar Tree Location
You can also use your Google Maps to save a specific location for later use. Do the following:
- Click on the red sign of your store of preference on the map.
- Tap on the “Save” tab in the map’s left-upper corner. Thereafter, you will be able to get to view the location you seek in the Google Maps app (with your account) at any time.
Read Customer Reviews About DollarTree Stores
To read reviews of customers about a particular Dollar Tree Store:
- Choose a store on the map
- Click on “No. reviews” placed right near the rating icon
Then you will be granted access to a particular store’s reviews.
DollarTree Store Hours
With so many locations of DollarTree stores across the world, you can expect the hours to vary also from state to state or country to country. Thus you can use the guidelines offered above to check a particular store and its hours of operation.
Here are some common Dollar Tree hours in the United States.
- Every day: from 9:00 A.M. –9:00 P.M.
- Every day: from 8:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Every day: from 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Monday – Saturday: from 9:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. Sunday: from 9:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Monday – Saturday: from 8:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. Sunday: from 9:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Dollar Tree Coupons
You can take advantage of Dollar Tree coupons, whenever you visit the Dollar Tree store. This will enable you to get products at cheaper prices, or you may even get some products and/or services for free.