If you want to learn how to apply for a Staples credit card, keep reading to know what to do. When you apply for the Staples credit card, you stand a chance of enjoying all the benefits that come with the card. With this card, your purchases mean much more and give you more while you spend. So you see, you will be spending and gaining at the same time.
Issued by Citibank Retail Services, this card helps you save as you shop. You enjoy 5% back in Staples Rewards in-store and online, free delivery, no minimum, limited time offer, automatic upgrade to premier status, and free delivery. This card falls into the right category as a store-branded card that dishes out rewards. However, this card and its rewards can only be used at Staples.
With the Staples credit card, you can manage your account online, request additional cards, set user spending limits and edit billing options. You also choose to pay off your balance every month or opt to carry a balance. In the savings category, you can get $2 back for each ink cartridge recycled (up to $20 per month), $25 off print and marketing services annually and & 20 off tech diagnostic services annually. However, these benefits are limited to the Premier bracket of the rewards program.
Cardholders also get to enjoy free next-day delivery when they make eligible online purchases. However, your order must be over $35 and made before 5 pm local time to qualify. (this feature excludes weekends and holidays). Note however that this feature is also part of Staple’s free rewards program. Thus you don’t really need the Staples credit card to take advantage of the free next-day delivery offer.
Another plus to the Staples credit card, is the offer of $50 off first Staples purchase above $150 made within 45 days of opening your account (offer ends March 31, 2020). There’s also a 5% cash back on Staples purchases, both in-store and online.
Staples has so many outlets at different areas in the United States. It stands as one of the best when it comes to office supplies. It offers quality business essentials at affordable prices. The company’s customer care line is always open from 8am to 7pm on Mondays – Fridays. Customers can also chat them up via their online account.
Qualifications for Aspiring Applicants
Before you apply for the Staples credit card here are things you must note:
- An intending applicant must be a permanent US resident with a valid US address, SSN and TIN.
- You must be 18 of age or above to apply and get approved.
- You must have verifiable personalized US government ID issued to you.
- A functional email address is required.
How to Apply for Staples Credit Card
You apply for this credit card online via your smartphone. Let’s see how:
- Launch your browser
- Log into staples.com/sbd/cre/programs/credit/
- Tick on the “Apply” link to get started.
- Fill out the application form with the needed details.
- Read, understand and accept the terms and conditions of the card by ticking the appropriate box.
- Submit your application
Signup Staples More Account
To better manage your credit card account, you can sign up for the Staples More account. To do this:
- Go to citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- Navigate down to get to the Register tab
- Tick on the Register tab
- Setup a new online access with your credit card details.
- Type in your personal details
- Scroll down to the next phase and complete the registration.
Staples Credit Card Login
When you log into the Staples online account, you:
- Can login to make payments
- Login Staples More credit card account at Citibank online website
- Tell Citi Retail Services how to promote their services
- Contact Citi retail services via your online platform when your you lose your credit card.
- Check your credit card activity
- Check how many scores are accumulated daily
- Log in to enjoy deferred payments.
We hope we were able to cover all you needed to know about the Staples credit card. Now that you are satisfied and know what you would be signing up for, you can go ahead and sign up for the card today. Enjoy the treats and earn more for your purchases.