The employee portal login page of Utilities Service Corporation is a website designed for all Utilities Services Corporation to have online access to their personal information, company news, payroll information, monitor their employee’s activities as well as print their paystub online. The site is accessible from any device that can access the internet and have a browser installed but that is without employee registration set up at https://portal.utilservcorp.com.
More so, employees can use the epaystub features made available through mobile apps for all Android and iOS devices; iPhone, iPad, and desktop app.
Employee Portal Login – Asplundh Employee Portal Login Instructions
The employee login steps are very easy and simple to follow, that is if you have done your first-time employee registration set up to obtain or create your login credentials for online login access. However, if you have done the signup, here is how to do employee login.
- Go to https://portal.utilservcorp.com.
- Key in your employee Username
- Enter your Password
- Click the blue Login button
Employee Registration Setup – First Time Registration
Employees who don’t have login credentials yet are first required to register to create a login credential with their employee number, region number, and their home zip. Both the employee and region number is issued by the HR department of your company you work or the IT department, in some cases, you can meet your supervisor to collect your Employee and region number. Follow the below steps if you have the above-mentioned information ready;
- Visit https://portal.utilservcorp.com.
- On the page, navigate to the “Don’t have an account yet”? Click here to register and tap on the link.
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your employee number.
- Region number.
- Home zip code (the zip code of your country of residence).
- Enter the shown code.
- Tap on the submit button.
After then follow the on-screen instruction to create your login credentials and complete the account setup registration.
Asplundh Utilservcorp Portal – Customer Support
Every challenge of login and other account issues can be resolved on the sit using the following help service on the site;
- Forgot username
- Forgot password.
- Unlock my account.
- Need help.
Be it as it may, users can still contact the customer service support line for in the event of any further issues, inquiries, and complaints the IT Service Help Desk line 1-800-309-0136.
Employee Self Service Portal Features
Here are a couple of features and benefits of using the Utilities Services Corporationemployees portal and why accessing your employee’s work details is important. With the online portal employees can;
- Monitor their payroll information
- Check and view their pay period.
- View and manage their work hours, hours worked, overtime, pay rate, paystub, etc
- Use the online access 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- View all their information on the go through the Utilities Services Corporation mobile App.