Smart & Final stands as the longest continuously operating food retailer in the United States. It is a faster grocery warehouse store that operates under two banners – Smart & Final and Smart & Final Extra. Established in 1871, Smart & Final is headquartered in Los Angeles. The store runs over 250 grocery and food service stores in California, Arizona, and Nevada. It even has additional stores in Northern Mexico via a joint venture.
Smart & Final is passionate about providing for those who provide for others. The company is dedicated to the communities they serve. This store chain has a larger format and provides an assortment of both club and traditional-sized groceries and supplies for households, businesses and organizations. Now all these are ideal for one-stop shopping. At Smart & Final, you get a warehouse store with traditional grocery offerings like farm-fresh produce. They include fresh meat, frozen food, diary deli, grocery basics, and natural and organic options.
So whether you are shopping for your business or organization, stocking up and meal planning, hosting a party or simply preparing a dinner for your family, you are covered. Smart & Final Extra! On the other hand offers over 3,000 club-sized items alongside your daily grocery needs. You can get all these at low prices, even lower than what traditional supermarkets are offering. The best part is, you can get all these without a membership fee.
Login to Smart & Final – Join Smart Final Customer Satisfaction Survey
Now let’s get started with the login process to help you easily log in:
- You can start the process by visiting the official website at smartandfinal.com using any web browser of your choice.
- On the webpage, click on the “Log In” link which is the first feature you’ll see on the site.
- Then you will be taken to the fields where you have to enter your Email and Password.
- Then click on the “Log In” link to access your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot password” link to recover your password.
- If you are a first time user, you can click on the “Sign Up” link
- Then on the new page, enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, password and add your employee discount number Smart & Final employees only.
Frequently Asked Questions – Join Smart Final Customer Satisfaction Survey
How do I sign up for the weekly email coupon?
- Go to smartandfinal.com
- Click on “Sign Up & Save” at the top of the page.
- Key in your email address
- Choose your shopping purpose
- Click on “Submit”.
- You will be directed to the Smart & Final Subscription Center.
- Then key in your information and tap on the “Submit” button.
- You will be sent a Welcome email in your inbox within a few minutes. If you don’t receive a welcome email, you should check the spam folder.
How do I redeem my email coupons?
Easily redeem your email coupons by displaying it on your mobile phone. You can also bring a printout to the store. As it is the custom with all coupons, the barcode must be scannable.
How do I unsubscribe to from your email list?
If you don’t want to receive emails anymore from Smart & Final, you have to scroll to the bottom of one of its emails where you will find a link to unsubscribe.
How do I check the balance on a Smart & Final Gift Card?
Check your gift card balance and transaction history by calling 888-336-4414.
How do I submit feedback about my store experience?
Smart & Final values all customer feedback and invites you to fill out their survey at www.smartandfinal.com/survey you will need a Smart & Final receipt from the past 7 days. If you would rather mail in your feedback, you can pick up a comment card at your local store. You can find them near the register.
I have questions regarding grocery delivery to my home, where can I find answers?
For questions regarding Smart & Final online orders please visit the contact us page via Phone, Email, and Chat.
What is Smart Advantage and how do I apply?
Smart Advantage is a program designed to provide resale benefits to its business/organization customers. For more information, visit Smart Advantage Page.