Do you enjoy globe trotting? Then the Nationwide credit card login is what you must do if you are to enjoy the travel perks that come with the Nationwide credit card. We know you would love a card that makes your travel experience a lot easier. That is why we are introducing you to this card for your travel convenience.
The Nationwide credit card frees you from balance transfer fees for the first three months after you have activated your online card account. It is a commission-free credit card that makes it easier for you to travel anywhere in the world. Charging a low purchase rate, this card helps you, make purchases any time you feel like it, even while you are abroad. Making online access easy at no cost, you can stay updated and manage your online account on the go by logging in.
With Nationwide credit card login, you can learn more about the card’s benefits and features. This will help you stay updated on what’s new with your card. Thus you won’t miss out on any deal that can be of benefit to you. Removing the unnecessary distractions that come with having to keep up with charges like annual fees and a low purchase rate, this card makes your shopping experience stress free. Before you can actually harness this card offering, you must first sign up for the card as well as for an online account. Once this is done, you’ll have unrestricted access to your account.
Creating an online account is one of the simplest things you can do. With the online account comes unlimited access to your card account. (This is for you the authorized user). If by now, you are yet to apply for the Nationwide credit card, you can still do that free of charge.
Nationwide Credit Card Features & Rates
Here comes the features and rates that you’ll encounter as you sign up for the card:
- APR is tailored according to individual circumstance.
- 0% annual fee
- Get in and enjoy zero interest fee for 15 months and stand a chance to make up to 1.5% fee within 60 days of opening an online account. After 90 months, your balance transfer stands at 2.4% which is a minimum of €5.
- Get access to cash anywhere you are.
- Easily manage your online account.
- No specified maximum credit limit. The minimum credit limit stands at €500.
Nationwide Credit Card Application Requirements
The following requirements apply to those who want to apply for the Nationwide credit card:
- Only United Kingdom residents can apply
- Must be at the age of majority which is 18 years of age.
- You need to have a functional account
- You must receive up to €5,000 annually.
Apply for Nationwide Credit Card
Make the most of this knowledge that you have gained by applying for the Nationwide credit card:
- Launch your web browser
- Visit https://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/credit-cards
- Indicate whether you are a Nationwide member or not (you can still apply for the Nationwide credit card with or without being a member)
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your application.
Nationwide Credit Card Login
Let’s get to the main aim of this article which is to log into your credit card account. You can easily log in by:
- Launching your web browser
- Then, visit nationwide.co.uk/products/credit-cards/member-credit-card/apply#tab:Applyonline
- Scroll to the “Login” link and click on it.
- Your credit card will be logged in.
You already have your credit card details added to your online account during registration.
If you forget the steps outlined above either for applying, or login, you can always refer to this page for an update.