If you are using or want to use the services of My Perfect Resume, the good news is that you can log in online and access all that the company offers. Being able to log in will help you not to stress yourself anytime you have to carry out any activity or stay updated on what the company offers.
Writing a good and standard resume that will get you the job you desire is no small feat. At some point, you will need to be guided on what and what you have to. This is where My Perfect Resume comes in. My Perfect Resume is an online service that is in the business of helping people all over get tons of standardized resume formats for perfect and quality presentation.
If you have the need to use the professional services of My Perfect Resume to prepare a professional resume to apply for a job, then you have to visit the official website of the company. If you are an applicant that is in search of a job and have been trying to put together a professional resume then you can take advantage of this company’s services.
In order to create a unique and professional resume, you have to visit the library at the company’s website to get access to the different attractive designs and formats. You can easily download these format and save same for future print out.
Login Steps For Creating a Resume – My Perfect Resume Login
Create the resume you desire and get the job you want by logging in and taking advantage of the My Perfect Resume online services. Here are the steps to follow:
- From your web browser, visit myperfectresume.com which is the official website of the company.
- On the main page, scroll to where you have the “Member Login” option at the top right side of the page and click on it.
- On the next page, you are redirected to, you are given three options of logging in. You can either log in via Facebook, by Google, or via the company’s website.
- For whatever login option you choose, you’ll be required to provide your email address, password and finally click on the “Submit” button.
- If you are not yet registered, tap on the “Sign Up” link in order to create a new account.
- On the next screen, simply follow the on-screen instructions to get access to the company’s website to create the perfect resume that you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my perfect resume free?
Yes, you can have access to the formatting tools, and also access to all the tips and suggested wording without having to pay a dime.
How do I cancel my perfect resume subscription?
You can cancel your subscription by logging into your account. To log in:
- Start by clicking on My Account on your dashboard.
- Click on Settings
- Click on “Subscription” on the left.
- Then click on “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the page.
What’s the best free resume builder online?
Here are the different Best Online Resume Builders you can use to build your resume:
- Reviewed Zety Resume Builder – the online resume builder app.
- Resumonk – on Resumonk, you can make your resume on their website either for free or for a yearly fee.
- Resume Up
- Also, Resume Genius
- Resume Companion
- Resume Builder
How do I delete my perfect resume account?
To delete your perfect resume account:
- Log into your Resume.com dashboard
- Choose your name in the right-hand corner of the screen
- Choose “Settings” in the drop-down menu
- Tap on the ” Data Management” button
- Scroll to “Delete My Account”
- Click on the “Start Deletion” button.
How do I cancel my perfect resume online?
You can cancel by:
- Logging into your account
- Click on the Name link.
- Click on “My Settings “and Subscription
- Then choose to cancel your subscription.
Alternatively, you can cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact my perfect resume:
Simply pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give the company a call.
- United States – 855-213-0348 – Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday.
- Canada – 855-213-0348 – Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday.
- United Kingdom – 0800-189-0676 – Monday – Sunday, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT)
You can also contact via