You can now pay your Windstream package bill online. It is easy, fast and secure and can be done with just a few simple steps. So if you have been using the services of Windstream or you are planning to use it anytime soon, we are going to show you how to pay your Windstream package bill online.
Windstream Communication otherwise known as Windstream is a company that provides products and services in voice communication and data network. The company specializes in broadband, communication along with voice MPLS, VoIP, firewall, management of virtual servers, data storage and cloud-based services.
The company has a wide coverage and offers Phone Digital TV interpretation, as well as residential broad-banding. According to a recent analysis, the Windstream service is being used in 21 different states where almost 8.1 million are residing. As compared to other companies that are offering the same services, Windstream is ranked as the 9th largest company.
How to Enroll for Autopay
To enjoy the online services of Windstream and make bill payment without stressing yourself out, here’s how to enroll for Autopay.
- Click open your web browser and visit windstream.com to access the main webpage.
- Once you get on the page, click on the “Get Started” tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you are to enroll in autopay facility.
- Then key in your account number, PIN code, billing zip code and confirm the same.
Online Registration Benefits
Once you have registered online successfully, there are some benefits you’ll start enjoying. Let’s see what these benefits are:
- You can view all the latest offerings.
- Check out the previous payment history.
- Get access to the different service package and rates.
- Make your bill payment with ease.
- Schedule for Autopay so you don’t ever have to bother about missing your payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pay my Windstream bill with credit card?
You can make your payment using Windstream’s Auto Pay. It is convenient, secure and fast. With Autopay, the funds are electronically transferred from your checking or credit card account to pay your Windstream bill. You don’t need to write checks, buy stamps or pay any additional charge for this service.
How do I pay my Windstream bill online?
To pay your Windstream bill online:
- Log into MyWin
- You’ll be redirected to your home page.
- Tap on the Pay Now button.
- You’ll be taken to the next page which is the “Make a Payment” page.
- Confirm the amount you want to pay as well as your payment method.
- Tap on the “Pay” link.
How do I find my Windstream account number?
To find your Windstream account number, you can look at your Windstream billing statement. You’ll find a nine-digit number at the top right hand corner. This is your Windstream account number. You’ll also need your personal identification number or PIN to access online features with your account. You can find this number on the left-hand side of your first paper bill.
How do I log into Windstream?
To log into Windstream:
- Visit windstream.net
- Tap on email at the top right of the menu bar
- Alternatively you can visit http://webmail.windstream.net/ to visit the email login screen directly.
- You can use an email application on a smart phone or use an email client on a computer.
What is my Windstream phone number?
You can contact Windstream at:
Contact Us | (800) 347-1991 | [email protected] | Windstream