Before you take the steps of registering at XcelEnergy for online billing payment, here’s what XcelEnergy does.
Xcel energy is a utility holding company that is trusted to deliver clean, essential energy which powers every moment of every day. The company is more than an energy company and the team is reinventing how it power communities. Now you can depend on this system that powers millions of homes and businesses across eight Western and Midwestern states.
Currently, XcelEnergy has introduced a new tariff plan via which customers can get energy with a controlled and affordable billing price. To access your tariff, you’ll have to visit the official website of XcelEnergy in order to view your plan and tariff.
After you have successfully registered online at XcelEnergy, there are benefits you’ll be enjoying. They include:
- Getting different notification alerts and viewing them online.
- You can use the XcelEnergy mobile application to access your account.
- View your billing information and online billing payment.
- Check the total units of energy used online.
Also you can even pay your monthly billing via an online medium once you know how to go about it.
Pay Bill Online
- After launching your web browser, visit xcelenergy.com
- On the main page, click on the option of “Billing & Payment”.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you’ll come across four options to choose from to make your payment. You can pay online, via phone, in person, or via mail.
- If you want to pay the bill using a credit card or debit card, you will be charged $3.45 by Bill Matrix as a service charge for the provision of an internet facility.
- You can also pay via phone by providing the account number of your checking/saving account or debit card/credit card account.
- If you are paying via your bank account, there are no charges. However, if you are paying it via a debit or credit card, you’ll be charged $3.45 as a service charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay my Xcel bill online?
To pay your Xcel bill online, you can use the XcelEnergy mobile app to make payment online with debit/credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Play. You’ll be charged a $1.50 transaction fee if you are a residential customer. For a non-residential customer, a 2.2% fee applies.
Where can I pay my Xcel Energy?
You can pay your Xcel Energy for free using your bank account by calling 800-895-4999. If you are paying over the phone, and using a credit card, you can call at 800-895-4999 and be directed to Fiserv. Alternatively, you can call Fiserv directly at 888-747-1523.
Does Xcel Energy require a deposit?
Xcel Energy may require it’s customers to pay a deposit when applying for a new account with them. Any required deposits can be applied to the first billing. Arrangements and options to waive the deposit can be addressed after a customer receives his/her first bill.