Is Peacock available on PS4:Peacock is one of the top American video streaming services owned by Television streaming division NBCUniversal, making it the only place to stream hit series like “The Office.” It offers over 75 hours worth of movies and TV shows. You can stream various content, which includes sports and news.
Peacock subscribers have access to original shows, classic TV series, and blockbuster movies. It has three subscription plans: Free, Premium, and Premium Plus. The new subscriber gets to enjoy a 7-day free trial to stream TV for hours on computers, Smart TVs, tablets, mobiles, and game consoles.
What about PS4? Can I stream Peacock on PS4?
Peacock was said to be available on Playstation after its launch on July 15. However, when the app was ready for download on the PlayStation store, Peacock removed it due to technical issues.
But, in August 2020, Peacock TV Care online support services confirmed that the app is now available for download on PlayStation. Besides the devices mentioned above, PlayStation 4 and 5 also support Peacock.
How to get Peacock on PS4
To download Peacock on your PS4, follow the steps below:
#1. Sign up for Peacock TV
The first thing to do is sign up for Peacock TV. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Peacock TV Sign-up page
- Then pick the plan you want. Free, Premium ($4.99 per month), and Premium Plus ($9.99 per month). However, you can enjoy the 7-day free trials.
- Then, start streaming
You can enjoy the free 7-day trials until you move to a greater plan. Since you have signed up for the TV service, continue the steps below to get Peacock on your PS4.
Download Peacock on PS4
Downloading Peacock on PS4 is not difficult. Follow the steps below to guide you.
- Visit the PS4 store on your gaming console
- Click on Apps and select Peacock. You can as well search for the app.
- Then, the app will download and be installed on your device.
After you have installed the app, log in with the details that you used to Sign up for the service.
What if Peacock is not on PS4?
If you can’t download Peacock on PS4, you can stream the content using the following devices:
You can stream peacock on several web browsers such as:
- Firefox 65+ (Windows/Mac)
- MS Edge 40+ (Windows 10 or above)
- Chrome 70+ (Windows/Mac)
Also, you can watch on Safari 12+ which is available on Mac only.
You can stream peacock on Smart TVs that support the service. This Smart TV includes:
- Android TV –You can get Peacock on your Android Smart TV. Likewise, you can get it through set-top boxes.
- Apple TV –Peacock is available on Apple TV, you can also access it on Roku, Vizio TV, LG Smart TV with WebOS
- S 3.5 and Chromecast.
Can you access NBC Peacock on PS4?
Peacock TV is owned and operated by NBC content. But, for you to enjoy the service you have to pick a subscription plan. Peacock subscription plan includes:
- Peacock Premium: when you subscribe to Peacock Premfull seasons of hit shows and exclusive Peacock Original special Peacock Original series. Also, you can access the following day’s airing of the recent NBC hits, Telemundo, stream movies and shows and watch the English Premier League.
Peacock Premium Plus:You have access to all the services on the platform when you subscribe to Peacock Premium Plus. This includes the next day access to recent NBC hits shows and you can view selected titles offline.
Free Plan: On this plan, you have access to thousands of hours of movies and shows. But, you are not allowed to watch the full episode because the of streaming rights. Some of the programs on Peacock will have ads that include Peacock channels, events, and a small number of movies and shows.
Peacock can not be streamed on a device outside the USA, your device has to be physically located in the USA for it to stream peacock.
How to stream peacock on Roku
To watch peacock on Roku is simple, follow the steps to get started:
- Go to your device’s homepage
- Select Streaming Channel by the sidebar and launch the channel store
- Search for Peacock, tap the OK button on your Roku to open
- Then, select Add channel
- Once you have done that the channel will appear on your homepage.
- Open peacock and log in with your account details
- Start streaming
How to stream peacock on Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is one of the devices that supports Peacock and it works well on this platform. Follow the steps below to watch peacock on your Amazon Fire TV
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV homepage and search for Peacock
- Click on the Peacock app and download it
- Then, launch the app
- Login with your account details
- Start streaming
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I stream Peacock on my TV?
To get Peacock TV on any one of these smart televisions, simply go into your TV’s App Store, then search for and download the app. Peacock TV is also available to stream through Android TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Flex, PlayStation 4, Roku, Xbox One, and Xfinity devices as well
Is Peacock free for PS4?
Beginning July 20th, Peacock will be available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro. Users will have access to the free, $5, and $10 subscription tiers, and Peacock will curate a row featuring available content.
Is Peacock on Roku free?
Much of the content on Peacock is free and ad-supported, so you can create a basic account and start streaming right away. If you want to access everything, however, you’ll need to pay for a Premium or Premium Plus subscription. The former is $4.99 per month, while the latter is $9.99 and removes most commercials
Is the NBC app on PS4?
STAMFORD, Conn. – The NBC Sports app, which live streams thousands of hours of premium NBC Sports content annually, is now available for download on PlayStation®4 (PS4™), NBC Sports Digital announced today. 14 June 2018
How long is Peacock free?
Peacock Premium free trials and deals
You can try out either premium tier for free for seven days. If you sign up for Peacock through its Android app or on Android TV, you’ll get an extended free trial of Peacock Premium for as long as 90 days, depending on when you sign up.
Does Peacock have NBC?
Peacock Premium members can watch current NBC and Telemundo shows a day after they air
How do I get Peacock on my PS4?
Follow the steps to get it done:
- Go to the PS4 store on your gaming console.
- Select Apps.
- Select Peacock in the apps section. Alternatively, search for the application by name.
- Select Download.
- The app will download and install on your device