It is pretty challenging to do breakfast at home and go to the office. Due to high work pressure, and managing all the work at home, it is quite difficult to prepare breakfast at home. This is where MacDonald’s breakfast hours come in.
Breakfast, on the other hand, is an important meal of the day and should not be skipped.MacDonald’s breakfast hours
So how do you manage your tight schedule and making of breakfast?
The answer is in this article, however, you have to read through it to get the info you need.
With McDonald’s breakfast hour breakfast has been made very easy.
Now you can just grab your breakfast and still go about your normal schedule day without delay.
McDonald’s breakfast hour was made known in the 1970s with a few items such as; doughnuts and sweet rolls.
But now it has a whole lot of items made available for breakfast.
McDonald’s was the first to launch fast-food breakfast items for customers, now it has over 4000 MacDonald’s restaurants operating across the world.
However, read on to know more about McDonald’s breakfast services.
MacDonald’s breakfast hours
McDonald’s breakfast hour kicks off from as early as 5 am to 10:30 am, in some cases, some outlets start at 4 am or 3 am.
But the normal breakfast hour starts from 5 am to 10:30 am; this system is followed by all McDonald’s outlets across the US.
However, on Sundays, breakfast hour is open till 11 am.
Here are some of the items available for breakfast on the breakfast menu;
- Hotcakes and sausage
- Big breakfast with hotcakes
- Sausage, egg and cheese mcgriddles
- Bacon, egg, and cheese bagel
- Sausage McMuffin with egg
- Sausage biscuit with eggs
- Sausage mcgriddles
- Hash browns
- Bacon, egg, and cheese mcgriddles
- Sausage burrito
- Sausage McMuffin
- Fruit and yogurt parfait
- Fruit and maple oatmeal
MacDonald’s breakfast hours time
In some cases, breakfast hour depends on the store owner as to when the McDonald’s breakfast hours will start and at what time it will be stopped.
In most busy cities and busy places, breakfast hour kicks off from 5 am to 10:30 am.
MacDonald’s breakfast menu with prices
For a full list of menu items with prices, check their website via https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us.html
However, here are some items on McDonald’s breakfast menu and their prices;
- Egg McMuffin – $2.79
- McDonald’s fruit and maple oatmeal – $1.99
- MacDonald’s sausage burrito – $1.19
- Mcdonald’s big breakfast – $3.69
- Hash Browns – $1.09
- Sausage Biscuit – $1.19
- Bacon McDouble – $2.00
- Double Cheeseburger – $1.69
Here are some of McDonald’s Side dishes on its breakfast menu;
- Mozzarella Sticks (3 PC) – $1.19
- Chicken Ranch Snack Wrap (Crispy or Grilled) – $1.69
- French Fries (Large) – $1.89
- French Fries (Medium) – $1.79
- French Fries (Small) – $1.39
These are combo offers that you can order along with your main dish.
McDonald’s has different drinks you can take along with your dish. This drink includes; sweet tea, orange juice, soft drink, ice coffee and espresso and chocolate, smoothie, milk, and premium-roast coffee, etc.
These drinks can be offered in small, medium, and large portions.
McDonald’s breakfast hours deals
You can get yourself one of McDonald’s breakfast deals from time to time which makes your meal economical.
Lunchtime at Mcdonald’s approaches after 10.30 am. The lunchtime menu includes Fillet-o-fish, Buttermilk crispy chicken, double fillet-o-fish, Big Mac, Bacon clubhouse burger, Premium chicken bacon clubhouse, Premium McWrap chicken, Artisan grilled chicken, and bacon, etc.
McDonald’s closing days
Mcdonald’s observe holiday on Christmas and Easter Sunday.
However, it is always open from Monday to Sunday.
Finally, McDonald’s items are easy to eat, they are items you can just pick up from the restaurant and eat on the go.
In McDonald’s, you can get an item in several versions; its items are well known to be tasty and easy to eat.
With McDonald’s, you don’t have to worry about breakfast and your busy morning schedule.
So you can just walk into a McDonald’s outlet close to you and give your taste bud a special threat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQs)
Do Mcdonald’s have vegetarian breakfast options?
Although they don’t have a vegetarian menu, they do offer options without meat, including their Fruit & Maple Oatmeal.
In the same vein, they can also make any of their breakfast sandwiches for you without meat
Why can’t I get some menu items at my McDonald’s restaurant?
Some McDonald’s menu items are found regionally in their restaurants and are not offered across the U.S.
What’s the Difference Between Hotcakes and Pancakes?
There is no difference. They just prefer to call them ‘hotcakes’ instead of ‘pancakes.’
On the other hand, it is still round, fluffy, and topped with real butter.
McDonald’s for delivery
You can order from Mcdonalds from your comfort zone using the McDonald’s website or the app.
On the app, your order is delivered through Uber eat, while via the website, your order can be delivered through the following delivering companies
However, McDonald’s delivery fees often range from $0.99 to $5.99.
How to Order McDonald’s Online
Using their app
To order your McDonald’s delivery using their app, follow the steps below:
Hence, you can download the Uber Eats app for Apple iOS or Android version.
- Share your location to find the closest McDonald’s delivery near you.
- You will be given a supposed delivery time, along with the Uber Eats McDonald’s delivery fee.
Hence, you can choose to switch to a pickup order if you want to.
- If you continue with your delivery order, you will be able to choose and select from the McDonald’s delivery menu.
- Once you have your order in your “order bag,” click the checkout now option.
- After that, review your order, and if everything is correct, you will continue with have to complete your order on Uber Eats.
- You will be redirected to your Uber Eats app to complete your order.
- Once you do this, your Uber Eats account will be linked to your McDonald’s app, and you will no longer need this step.
Through their website
Follow the steps below to place your McDonald’s delivery order on the McDonald’s website:
- Open the McDonald’s website and select order now.
- Be sure to confirm your location at the top.
- After that, you will then be asked to choose your McDonald’s delivery partner.
- Once you choose a McDelivery partner, you will be redirected to their website to place your delivery order.
- Select your items and click ‘continue’ to checkout.
- You will need to have an account with whichever McDelivery partner you choose.
So while you can order directly from the McDonald’s website, you are better off ordering on the delivery app you use the most.
McDonald’s near me delivery
You can order from McDonald’s from your comfort zone using the McDonald’s website or the app.
You can also place an order via Doordash, Uber Eats, or Postmates.
For more info visit https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/mcdelivery.html
When does McDonald’s breakfast end?
McDonald’s Breakfast is by 5 AM and ends at 11 AM except on Fridays, where we serve breakfast from 5 AM – 11:30 AM.
McDonald’s Breakfast Hours 2022 [Opening & Closing Time]
Monday: 05:00 AM-10:30 AM
Tuesday: 05:00 AM-10:30 AM
Wednesday: 05:00 AM-10:30 AM
Thursday: 05:00 AM-10:30 AM
Friday: 05:00 AM-10:30 AM
Saturday: 05:00 AM-11:00 AM
Sunday: 05:00 AM-11:00 AM
McDonalds free Wi-Fi
In the United States, McDonald’s is one of the largest networks providing free Wi-Fi to their customers.
Most McDonald’s outlets gave their customers access to free Wi-Fi without charge.
You can connect any device to this free McDonald’s Wi-Fi for free.
Anyone can now log in to McDonald’s free Wi-Fi and can enjoy fast-speed internet.
Now How to connect McDonald’s Wi-Fi with Laptop
- Turn on your Wi-Fi on your laptop.
- Search for “Free McDonald’s Wi-Fi” network
- After that, click on the ‘connect’ button.
- Once you’ve connected to the network, a browser window with McDonald’s internet terms of service will appear.
- Click on the red “Get Connected” button beside the link to terms of services.
- At the top of the web page, a message “You are connected to WiFi. Enjoy!” will appear.
- You can now enjoy access to the internet at a high speed.
How to connect McDonald’s Wi-Fi with Android
- Open your android setting and go to the Wi-Fi section.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi and locate the McDonald’s Free Wi-Fi or Wayport_Access
- Click on ‘Connect’ to get connected.
- Once you are connected to the network, your Wi-Fi status will show you as “Connected.”
- After that, open a mobile web browser
- A Wi-Fi connection page will open, tap on the red “Get Connected” button.
- After that, you can now access the internet at a high speed.
How to connect McDonald’s Wi-Fi with iOS
- Open your iPhone setting and go to the Wi-Fi session.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi and locate the McDonald’s Free Wi-Fi or Wayport_Access
- Then click on connect.
- Once you are connected, you will see the Wi-Fi connection at the top of the window with an Unsecured Network status.
- Now, open any web browser on your iPhone, and it’ll automatically redirect you to the McDonald’s Free WiFi connection page.
- Click on the ‘Get Connected’ button to get connected.
- After that, you can now enjoy the internet at a high speed
Below are steps to complete and pick up your order from McDonald’s;
- You can complete and pick up your McDonald’s order at any participating restaurant.
- When you arrive at the McDonald’s restaurant, Check-in and choose how you want to pick up your order: pick up curbside, inside the restaurant, or drive-thru.
- These options may vary by restaurant and time of day.
- When you check in with your preferred pick-up method at the restaurant, your mobile order is completed, and the restaurant charges your registered payment card.
Note: never use the McDonald’s app while driving! Only check-in when you are safely stopped at a McDonald’s restaurant, and make sure your location services settings are turned on.
Are you thinking of working in Mcdonald’s, if yes, then you are on the right page?
We will be telling you some things to know about working in McDonald’s.
Facts About Working at McDonald
- Minimum Age to Work at McDonald
The minimum age to work at McDonald’s is 14 years old.
However, if you are invited to an interview and are less than 16 years old, you will need a parent or guardian’s consent during the application process.
- McDonald Hours of Operation
Mcdonald’s operating hours vary based on location.
However, its working hour is from 6.30 am to 12 midnight.
- Available Positions at McDonald’s
These are the available positions in McDonald’s:
- Crew chief
- Crew manager
- Crew member
- Customer service representative
- Maintenance technician
- Night manager
- Shift manager
Yes, you can print your application via https://careers.mcdonalds.com/
McDonald’s Job Openings
Below are some position and their duties:
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate food orders
- Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Restaurant Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times
- Take orders from customers and input their selections into the restaurant’s computer systems
- Assemble orders on trays or in bags depending on the type of order.
- Process large orders for events
- Applicant must be up to 18 years
- Planning for each shift
- Inventory Management
- Monitoring performance during the shift
- Taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald’s standards
- Monitoring food safety, security, and profitability
- Communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too.
- Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
- Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
- Managing Crew and Training
- Quality Food Production
- Exceptional Customer Service
How do you apply for a job at McDonald’s?
You can apply for a job at Mcdonald’s online or in person.
To apply online follow these steps:
- Visit the Mcdonald’s Career Site via https://careers.mcdonalds.com/
- Complete the form on the careers page
- Upload your CV
- Then click on Apply Now!
Hence, if you are applying in person visit your local restaurant for information on how to process your application.
Job Interview Status
Applicants can contact locations by email, phone, or showing up in person.
However, if there is no hiring manager present, leave a name along with a phone number.
Job Benefits when Working at McDonald’s
In addition to developing job skills, there are other employment benefits to being a McDonald’s worker. Workers also enjoy;
- Sign on Bonus
- Weekly Pay with Free Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Immediate Eligibility to Crew Care Medical and Dental Plan (includes up to 8 People in your household)
- Archways to Opportunity – High School Completion Courses
- Upfront College Tuition Assistance ($2,500 no strings attached)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Free Birthday Pay
- Discounted Food while you work (and 30% of food when you are not working)
- Employee Referral Program
- Report Card Recognition Program
- Exclusive Discount Perks (coupons and deals for entertainment, cel phone plans electronics, clothes, food, etc.)
- Cost reductions on both used and new cars
- Healthcare coverage
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plans
McDonald’s Job Interview
McDonald’s Maintenance Worker
McDonald’s Crew Member
McDonald’s En Espanol
The starting wage for McDonald’s workers varies based on their position.
Crew members, maintenance technicians, and cashiers typically earn about $9.00 to $10.00 per hour.
However, shift managers or those in supervisor positions can receive salary packages of up to $26k per year.
Below are well-known roles and their pay
Crew Member – $11.86 per hour
HVAC Technician – $70,000 per year
General Manager – $18.14 per hour
Manager – $13.90 per hour
Assistant Manager – $14.93 per hour
Shift Leader – $14.31 per hour
Food Preparation & Service
Team Trainer – $10.64 per hour
Cook – $11.47 per hour
Grill Cook – $10.79 per hour pay